35 replies
Stars:
+52
Character #1
Character Name: Zezra Lavarunner
Character Profession: Angler and Surfer Chick

Character #2
Character Name: Captain Whimsy
Character Profession: Wannabe Superhero (Terrible at it)

Available RP Times/Days: Often, Pacific Timezone Awake Hours
Type of RP Preferred: Very versatile
Faction: Dominion
umuKITe.jpeg
Posted Mar 16, 16
Stars:
+208
THIS. THIS THING. THIS THING HERE. This thing exists and is an excellent resource for our fancy new guys coming in who don't have anybody to play with yet! <3
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Apr 5, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Character Name: Engineer Outsider (Lord Alexander Venator ICly)
Character Profession: Engineer/Venue Owner/Sage
Available RP Times/Days: Typically evenings EST
Type of RP Preferred: serious to semi silly RP! gotta have the fun times
Posted Apr 5, 16
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
Character Name: Chef Noriack ( Chef Noriack Clamp ICly.)
Character Profession: Chef, Restaurateur, "Retired" Pharmaceutical researcher, Retired Military from the 29th Scions Brigade.
Available RP Times/Days: Many evenings after 10pm est to 1am est. Raid Tues / Thurs / Sunday.
Type of RP Preferred: All types. Love serious, but love some comedy with it too. Being flexible between the both is excellent! Enjoy Cross faction encounters. Also enjoys lopp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Apr 5, 16 · Last edited Apr 5, 16
Stars:
Character Name: Daxtser Ironshot
Character Profession: Lawman
Available RP Times/Days: Available almost any time (schedule varies)
Type of RP Preferred: Serious at times but mostly lax
Faction: exile
Posted Apr 6, 16
Stars:
Character Name: Cyrilla Valerius (IC full name is Lady Cyrilla Caelestis Cassiopeia Valerius III, Lady Cyri is the usual short form)
Character Profession: Highborn Lady, Investor, Scientist, Politician, Mage
Available RP Times/Days: Available most of the time, usually evenings/nights eastern time..
Type of RP Preferred: Will do serious or silly. Character generally prefers classy venues. Political, scientific, intrigue or otherwise story-rich RP greatly enjoyed. House Valerius is also always looking for good help. Cross-faction is welcome.
Posted Apr 6, 16 · Last edited Apr 6, 16
Stars:
+43
Character Name: Erallia Valiantheart
Character Profession: Bar owner, and currently assisting in Exile advances
Available RP Times/Days: Whenever. (I'm usually completely available for things)
Type of RP Preferred: Will do serious, silly.
Faction: Exile(as of 2017)
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Apr 6, 16 · Last edited Mar 26, 17
Lorelei / Thalril Benefactor
Stars:
+89
I'll put a few out here. o/

Dominion
Character Name: Lorelei Blackclaw
Character Profession: Leader of paramilitary / jack of all trades group Shezka's Blade
Available RP Times/Days: My schedule is extremely erratic because of school and work and leading a guild, but I'm usually able to rp monday, wednesday, and some thursday and friday evenings, depending. Best thing to do would just be to contact me and see what we can schedule. :) I'm MST!
Type of RP Preferred: Casual/social, combat/military, Draken-based, flirtatious, bar/drinking, I'm really down for anything that isn't romantic or ERP. Cross faction works for her.

Character Name: Ryzet Centicus
Character Profession: Ex-Lieutenant Colonel of the Iron Legion, a Mechari-only squadron in the Dominion Military. These days he's a professional loafer, doing contracting jobs where he can get them, and playing music on the side.
Available RP Times/Days: My schedule is extremely erratic because of school and work and leading a guild, but I'm usually able to rp monday, wednesday, and some thursday and friday evenings, depending. Best thing to do would just be to contact me and see what we can schedule. :) I'm MST!
Type of RP Preferred: Pretty much anything that isn't ERP. Romance is good for him, but so is just talking and bonding, dude needs to make friends. No combat for him though, as he's got PTSD and has removed himself from all combat. Cross faction is okay, but shaky. Expect conflict.

Exile
Character Name: Thalril Vitayev
Character Profession: Security for The Aphelion Initiative, Black Hoods assassin, and ex-performance shooter/actor/model - was famous on Grismara!
Type of RP Preferred: Casual/social, combat/military, dark/sad, Thalril honestly just needs to make some friends and connections, so I'm down for almost anything that isn't romantic or ERP. You could do cross faction but there's bound to be conflict due to his allegiances.
Faction: Exile

Character Name: Aedin Emberfellow
Character Profession: PR for The Aphelion Initiative, ex-Marauder, petty thief and motivational speaker.
Type of RP Preferred: Anything is good as long as its not ERP! Cross faction would be conflict only.
Lorelei Blackclaw | Thalril Vitayev
Leader of Shezka's Blade
Posted Apr 8, 16 · Last edited Apr 8, 16
Stars:
+208
Going to be cleaning this out and starting over, knowing that a lot of the folks on this list are no longer actively playing the game. Any new folks want on?
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jul 29, 16 · OP
Stars:
+27
Could maybe add Enzo.

Name: Enzo Riverwend
Profession: Engineer and Scientist
Schedule: East coast evenings, most weekends
RP Style: Whatever fits the situation
Details: Enzo is an engineer of vast potential, and there is very little he couldn't build given adequate time and resources. Hoverboards? Yep. Armour? Of course. Weapons? One of his specialties! He's even capable of reverse-engineering Eldan technology and has slowly begun to incorporate its design principles into his own work, especially with regard to utilizing the primal elements as power sources and functional energy forms. If you need something built that's stumped other engineers, or if you want a mysterious Eldan gadget analyzed, he might be your Aurin.
Now with 100% more Tumblr!

Rowan Goldenclaw--[ Aurin ]--[ Stalker ]
Enzo Riverwend--[ Aurin]--[ Engineer ]
Kaiveryn Darkmoon--[ Aurin ]--[ Esper ]
Jaxas Wanderwild--[ Aurin ]--[ Spellslinger ]
Nikita Casimir--[ Mordesh ]--[ Medic ]
Taryn Rustridge--[ Exile Human ]--[ Warrior ]
Sequoia Dreamsong--[ Aurin ]--[ Esper ]
Hanniko Fenflourish--[ Aurin ]--[ Stalker ]
Kethral Bloodraker--[ Draken ]--[ Warrior ]
Diego Sagacitus--[ Cassian ]--[ Esper ]
Zera Firemane--[ Draken ]--[ Spellslinger ]