WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

[Ex/Dom] Interactive Roleplayers' Redux

35 replies
Stars:
+208
Despite the large number of proclaimed doctors, scientists and specialized characters, it sometimes feels like grabbing at fish in a barrel when attempting to start any sort of meaningful, long-term roleplay and connections with characters, especially if you are a newbie and don't already know lots of people!

I'd like to make this thread as a resource to find characters who are actively seeking long-term role play with outsiders, and are alright with being approached by other characters who need something in their area of expertise, or characters who are looking to break into the community in a more meaningful way than a night at the bar or club.

Want patients at your clinic? Adventurers for your expeditions? Scientists to talk science with? List 'em here!

FILL THIS OUT!

Copy
Character Name: Character Profession: Available RP Times/Days: Type of RP Preferred: (Serious/Slapstick/Grimdark/ETC) Faction:

INTERACTIVE ROLEPLAYERS' REDUX

EXILE CHARACTERS

Anya Arshavin
Character Profession: Reaper
Available RP Times/Days: Friday and Saturday EST. Time varies, but usually evening/midnight.
Type of RP Preferred: A combination of serious, silly, and possibly a hint of grimdark.

Doctor Leskov
Character Profession: Surgeon/Generalized Physician
Available RP Times/Days: Anytime after 12pm PST
Type of RP Preferred: You didn't go to this character for happy times, trust me.

Peppercorn Tanglesprout
Character Profession: Student, shop girl, intern
Available RP Times/Days: Most evenings!
Type of RP Preferred: Pretty versatile - silly, sad, serious, adventure, some military. Prefer against grimdark/gorey.

DOMINION CHARACTERS
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Mar 6, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 22, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+74
Character Name: Norah Verity Shynn
Character Profession: Archaeologist
Available RP Times/Days: Generally evenings, 7pm Eastern until 10pm or so. Weekends sporadic.
Type of RP Preferred: (Serious/Slapstick/Grimdark/ETC) Norah's a very "pulp" sort of character, think Evie from the Mummy - sometimes serious, sometimes silly, rarely grimdark. For adventure!

Character Name: Lament (or Emilija) Grigova (there are two versions of her, the engineer one is Lament, the medic is Emilija)
Character Profession: Former biologist and lab assistant, present mechanic
Available RP: Oddly enough, same as above!
Type of RP: Lament is a much darker and more brooding/haunted character than Norah is. So for her, generally serious and rarely silly. (Though in the long run, silly could be good for her...she's still just got a lot of baggage atm.)
Posted Mar 6, 16 · Last edited Mar 7, 16
Stars:
+366
Character Name: Kalita Moonthistle (aka Kali)
Character Profession: Weave Witch/Hedge Witch
Available RP Times/Days: Available almost any time (schedule varies)
Type of RP Preferred: Like all kinds of RP!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Mar 6, 16
Stars:
+208
Character Name: Rhadka Zemanov
Character Profession: Soldier/Electrical Engineer
Type of RP Preferred: Healthy combination of serious and goofy.

Character Name: Doctor Leskov
Character Profession: Surgeon/Generalized Physician
Type of RP Preferred: Rping surgery is.. very fun. You didn't go to this character for fun times, trust me.

Character Name: Alexander Breklov
Character Profession: Psychiatrist
Type of RP Preferred: Got PTSD? Depression? Need someone to talk to? Send mail to this guy.
Posted Mar 6, 16 · OP
Stars:
+208
I should also mention that you are welcome to add your alts if you are playing all of your characters and they do different things. :)
Posted Mar 6, 16 · OP
Stars:
+2
Character Name: Feren Wainridge
Character Profession: Freelance Programmer and Computer/Robotics Technician (May or may not also dabble with systems penetration and network security.) 'Retired' musician and former pop-singer.
Available RP Times/Days: Weekdays from 5:00pm EST - 11:00pm. Weekend times vary.
Type of RP Preferred: Anything from the serious to the sometimes-silly.
Feren Wainridge - A Song and Science by Starlight
Character Sheet
Posted Mar 7, 16
Stars:
+307
Here are some of my alts

Character Name: Kiran Seer
Character Profession: Smuggler, Shipping Company owner
Available RP Times/Days: I am mostly playing Exile side, but I do check on the character often. I work evening shifts, and I live in UK, so you can certainly catch me after 7PM EST
Type of RP Preferred: Serious and semi-silly. If you need somethng smuggled, to possibly working against Dominion, find her.
Faction: Dominion

Character Name: Casey Gatewalker
Character Profession: Mender, Void Witch
Available RP Times/Days: Same as before
Type of RP Preferred: Casey is not really a serious character, so anything can do. Seriousness with a pinch of joke.
Faction: Exile
Posted Mar 7, 16
Stars:
+59
Character Name: Niqe Starbark
Character Profession: Researcher, Fringe Ranger.
Available RP Times/Days: Ehhh.... Pretty much anytime
Type of RP Preferred: Serious, Comedy, Combat, Or just chilling and having a few drinks

Character Name: Nini Starbark
Character Profession: Mead Maker
Available RP Times/Days: See Above
Type of RP Preferred: Comedy, Slapstick, Flirtatious, and again. Chilling and having a few drinks
Hardcore lurker Diagnosed memeaholic (Sorry not Sorry)
Posted Mar 7, 16
Stars:
+116
Character Name: Lyrya Rockfall
Character Profession: Geologist and Dean of Thayd University.
Available RP Times/Days: Most afternoons and evenings (Entity)
Type of RP Preferred: Formal, educational. (Want to teach something? Talk to the Dean!)
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Mar 7, 16 · Last edited Mar 7, 16
Stars:
+18
Character Name : Dorma Valiance
Character Profession : FCON Commander / Combat Medic / Former XAS Scientist
Available RP Times/Days: Most Evenings, Eastern-Time (Entity)
Type of RP Preferred: Formal, Military, Casual Relaxation, and Scientific. (One doesn't forget their roots.)
Faction : Both, technically. Don't expect him to show up in non-neutral Dominion territory, though.
Dorma Valiance : Aurin Esper, Scientist, Character Sheet
Terra Valiance : Cassian (Exile) Engineer, Settler
Posted Mar 7, 16 · Last edited Mar 7, 16
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices