WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

State of RP

7 replies
So I was looking into getting back into wildstar, and was wondering... How alive is the RP community? I am a pretty experienced RP'er and with the mega servers I am not sure how, or where RP takes place. I would like honest and friendly answers. Is the wildstar RP scene active, or pretty dead? And if active, what faction is the majority of the RP community in?

-If there are posts similar to mine I apologize.
Posted Feb 28, 16 · OP
Stars:
+18
There's members on both sides, though exiles are slightly more prolific. Still plenty around, open world is pretty 'safe' in comparison to some games, and /chjoin WSRP for more delicious details.
Dorma Valiance : Aurin Esper, Scientist, Character Sheet
Terra Valiance : Cassian (Exile) Engineer, Settler
Posted Feb 28, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Yup, pretty active! A lot of us are in the Discord (see the top of the home page) when out of game, and you can find us all in /chjoin WSRP in game. Happy to have you back! =)

Most RP currently takes place in housing, which is extremely versatile and involved in Wildstar. Feel free to ask us in game where we're at, we have events basically nightly (There's an event calender at the top of the page!)
Posted Feb 28, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+28
I'll let you know that it took be about 3 months to embed and make a name for myself as an RPer and for my character to become well known Dominion side. There is definitely a lot of opportunity to RP and once people feel an emotional investment towards your character(s) is when I find they will partake in your personal plotlines. I've RPed myself for years and on various games and forums. =)
1C130AC4D0A230DD7EB2092D50F24D2C604B2A2E106B74AD07pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Posted Mar 4, 16
Star
List
Undo
daz
Stars:
+13
i've been in the rp thing for almost two months and it's widely established that even other chua find daz annoying :|
Posted Mar 4, 16 · Last edited Mar 4, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+150
wrote:
i've been in the rp thing for almost two months and it's widely established that even other chua find daz annoying :|

Sounds like you are doing something right.
The Arbon Vale: Traditional Aurin Settlement
Posted Mar 4, 16
Stars:
+6
wrote:
I'll let you know that it took be about 3 months to embed and make a name for myself as an RPer and for my character to become well known Dominion side.

You just didn't piss people off enough! lol
Posted Mar 5, 16
Stars:
+28
Best not to when you are just starting in a community. Once you've made a name you can get on peoples bad side. =P
1C130AC4D0A230DD7EB2092D50F24D2C604B2A2E106B74AD07pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Posted Mar 5, 16
NoticeNotices