WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Where is RP more common and more popular; Exile side, or Dominion side?

5 replies
Stars:
I'm from the EU servers, which are nothing -but- dead, likely due to the fact eeeveryone's moved to NA! So, I bit the bullet. Thanks, please respond!
Posted Feb 19, 16 · OP
Stars:
+366
RP happens on both sides! There's quite a bit of stuff Dominion side from what I know, I think at least an event or two a night plus smaller things too. It's a more tight knit community over there as well from what I've gathered, which can be a good thing!

Exile side? Well, there's stuff all over the place but it's more fragmented at times because of that. There's likely "more" of it just because of the larger population, but finding it is the same as Dominion side I think. Just gotta know where to go at times.

Joining the WSRP channel on both will definitely help in the search too.

I'd say see what both have to offer and see which you like better, it's really the only true way to gauge things with this one I think.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Feb 19, 16
Stars:
Eh! I suppose it can't hurt to just make a character on both sides in that case.
Posted Feb 19, 16 · OP
Stars:
+34
Really making a character on both sides doesn't hurt. My main character is on Exiles but I have a character or two on Dominion when I want to rp with friends there. No harm in choosing either side, you're still going to meet a lot of cool people. Like that Steef guy. Man, he is awesome.
Posted Mar 11, 16
Stars:
+28
Or the Clanlord... He's a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything. Also welcome to our server!
1C130AC4D0A230DD7EB2092D50F24D2C604B2A2E106B74AD07pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Posted Mar 11, 16
Stars:
+65
Both side are active, which is comforting. Like the OP, I always worry about activity when making a new character or starting a new game.

For myself, I picked Exile side. I spent a week playing throw away alts on both, getting use to the game mechanics and helping me pick a class. I ultimately decided Exile, not because Dominion was dead but because during the hours in which I am normally active (after 9pm PST) there seems to be more potential people on. There was still players dominion side, but Exiles had the slight advantage in "RP potential" based on the two characters I finally decided on. I still have my Draken planned for the Dominion side as a back up or for when I need a break, but right now I'll be on my Granok on the Exile side.

That doesn't make the Exile side "better" for RP. Everyone's situation is different based on the times they play and their expectations for RP and interaction. For me and mine, the Exile side inched out ahead of the Dominon side; but not by much.
Posted Mar 29, 16
NoticeNotices