WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Exile] An RP idea for a dance studio

3 replies
Stars:
+109
I've talked to a few people willing to have fun with this little idea, but if I am going to set aside time twice a month for an event, I'd like to make sure that there is actually a larger market for this than a handful of folks.

It's something small, and I wouldn't really be looking for an event that lasts longer than a couple of hours at best. I'm putting my feelers out, but I would be willing to play Myym Trugale as a dance instructor if the interest is at least mildly strong. As for types of dances, I would be going off of real world styles that we could practice and learn about.

I see potential in the group helping to figure out dance styles each race might have? I have a few ideas, like Mordesh Ballet being more like the Russian style as opposed to the Cassian ballet being more like the French style. Aurin I could see having a much more gymnastics feel to their dancing. If nothing else, I'd like to hear about some head canons folks have about dance styles!

For those of you looking for a tumblr post:
http://aurinofthewild.tumblr.com/post/139016870797/myym-stretched-tall-for-a-moment-and-the-sudden
"Sometimes the only way to stop evil is not with good. You must confront it with another form of evil."
"To defeat evil.. I shall become a greater form of evil."
Posted Feb 9, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+29
Yes, please! Hem needs to learn something other than white girl flailing and hip bullying.
Posted Feb 9, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+23
"butt battling" you mean.
Posted Feb 11, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+34
... I have absolutely no clue what kind of dance Granok would have and I can only imagine Steef would be a horrible dancer. I'm in.
Posted Mar 11, 16
NoticeNotices