WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

DInner invitations (proably not what you think >:D)

7 replies
Stars:
+28
*waves to everyone*

Ok so currently there is a cannibal on the loose! while she is, she is very hungry and searching for soft and tender young aurins to have over for dinner, if your interested in an rp where your character is/attempted to be kidnapped and possibly loosing a limb or finger before escaping the clutches of a psycho please let me know!

The point of this thread is I hope to generate some...unusual rp while Deva is at large, the basic rules are simple.

Any one who is interested has FULL control over their character, Im not the type to do something with out permission.

The general idea is that your character WILL escape, nothing else will be planned to happen unless you (the toon's rper wants it to)

those that express interst will be worked with for how Deva comes across their character and how it proceeds!

Attempting to capture Deva at ANY time is allowed and encouraged, she is a kidnapper after all and will be actively trying to get a new dinner! (all fights/confrontations will be handled by a /roll system)
Posted Feb 7, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+116
Omg Sara, still? Lyly tried to capture Deva and even called for backup!
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Feb 7, 16
Stars:
+28
She managed to escape! she might be looking at Thyad U for some...grocery shopping >.>
Posted Feb 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 16
Stars:
+6
Hello Hello! Uh, if you're still about, kinda' intrested in the idea!
Posted Oct 16, 16
Stars:
+28
Ah, sorry Mulgin, Deva was disposed of about a month ago in a mercy killing.
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP
Stars:
+6
Aah no worries, 'tis a shame.. Well! Deva had a good run before she was taken out..

I suppose if there's any role play happening with your new character Sara that you'd like, then feel free to let me know!
Posted Oct 17, 16
Stars:
+28
There's always rp happening :p and I do have plenty of toons I'd love to rp with you, shoot me a message in game on Sara Greenvale
Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
Stars:
+6
Awesome to hear that! Just getting into role playing on wild star so I've been trying to get involved with lots of communities! Would be great to role play with you! I'll definitely send a message your way! :d
Posted Oct 18, 16
NoticeNotices