WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Video Logs of that green Aurin (Sara Greenvale)

2 replies
Stars:
+28
The Datachron’s holo screen slowly came into focus to reveal an extreme close up of Sara’s face, a look of surprise on the Aurin’s face as she let out a surprised squeak and quickly adjusted the screen until it showed her face and hair. her hair, a mass of tangled and unbrushed green, highly resembling a forest with the various twigs sticking out of it.

Well...This is my first log since coming to Nexus….It’s been a...Interesting week or two* she glanced off screen* “Two weeks right?” The only response she got was a tired animal like grunt. Her eyebrows raised “Hey! it maybe the middle of the night, but you don’t need to use that kind of language!”

The grunt came again and Sara blinked “Wait, three weeks? wow...thanks.” Sara turned her attention back to the screen as snoring could soon be heard off screen. ‘Well...these past three weeks have been...eventful...I met some great people..Elrin..Ash, Roo...the ones that saved me from the ship’s wreckage..I’d be dead if it wasn’t for them….”

She said before wiping a tear away from her green eyes before continuing “But It hasn’t all been happy and fun...I found out my sister was alive...I mean sure at first I was happy but then…” She growled before sighing “It’s no..I have to talk about it...She. Our parents could be alive if she hadn’t killed them...I don’t know how to feel about it..I mean..I want to hate her, I want to tear her guts out but at the same time...I want to love her, I mean, she is or was..I just I don’t know what to do….” She sighed before glancing off screen again.

“Just...I think I need someone I can talk to about it..I don’t want to hurt Deva, but at the same time I do, I don’t know which is normal to want….” She took a deep breath before her hand slid off screen and soon came back up. She popped a clove of garlic into her mouth, chewing on it for a moment before going on.

“There is some good news though, it overshadows the bad, I finally found a place I can call my second home, the Fringe Rangers...though our start was a little…rough..” She blow a stray piece of hair out of her eyes before giggling slightly “Well, the short version is I got a little sick with the Nexus flu and sort of tried to blow some of my friends up and evenly tried to stab one of them with a stick…..though now I can laugh about it…” She paused for a moment as her ears flicked, the snoring had stopped and she suddenly squeaked in surprise as a large furry body came into the screen’s view just before it shut off.
Posted Jan 29, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+28
The Holoscreen slowly came into focus to reveal a mass mountain of trees...oh wait it’s just an untamed mass of Sara’s hair entangled with twigs. “Oh, stupid zoom.” A voice could be heard muttering as the screen slowly panned out to reveal Sara’s grinning face.

“A there we go!” she chirped before absently brushing a stray twig out of her hair (Psst, hey Sara, ya missed about twenty other ones!). ‘So…..where to begin hm....” she sighed quietly while tapping her chin before perking up “Oh! how about a mission I undertook that my friend failed to mentioned involved THE STRAIN! I swear Elrin, the next time I see you, were going to be having words, if Icicle got infected then I’d be stabbing you to death till you died!” She completely ignored the horrendous crime against the english language and muttered quite a few unpleasant things that the pink furred aurin could do with his tail.

A low grunt off screen made Sara’s ears prick as she replied “I don’t care if you can’t kill someone till their dead (Sleep well grammer nazis, sleep well.) If you got hurt then he would be dead!” There was very obvious affection in the Aurin’s tone as the large dog grunted again.

“Hey! there’s no need fo-”

She was cut off by a grunt.

“Icicle, you foul mouthed-”

Yet another grunt cut her off.

“Hey! I don’t go telling the world about your secret love for the neighbor's Dagun!!” Sara’s facial expressions turned mischievous as there was an unsure sounding grunt off screen. “Oh yes, you talk -alot- in your sleep, shall I repeat some?” She asked before turning her attention to the Holoscreen.

“Oh how your fur is as black as the ever night sky of space, how your eyes glow like the dying embers of a fi-” Sara was cut off by a furry face pushing her over with a startled squeak and the Holoscreen going dim, the audio catching “Ok! Ok! You win, get off me you great lump of fur!” before clicking off.
Posted Feb 1, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+28
The datachron screen panned into to reveal the tan aurin’s face,a soft sigh escaping Sara as she stared at the camera, unsure what to say. “Well…” She said quietly “Where to begin..so much has changed since the last time I had thought to do one of these.. Deva’s death..her children….Icicle’s death..so much seems to be spiraling out of my control.” A tear started to form in the green aurin’s emerald gaze “So much change, some good..like Enzo..my soon to be mate..and some bad.”

She glanced off to the side, almost expecting to hear something, Icicle’s famailer snorts though remain silent. “I guess...I’m not sure what to do sometimes, I’ve thought about giving up on developing lethal weapons for...something else...for now though..I think that’s it..maybe doing these more often will help me clear my head..”
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices