WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

LOOKING FOR RPers

6 replies
Stars:
+5
Hey all. I have a character on this server, Darion Miles. A young inexperienced mechanic(engineer) who I am looking to make friends with people. Maybe Darion has worked on some equipment of yours or maybe web broke it? Just want to make some connections for his story so I'm not a completely awkward and unfamiliar face in the crowd.
4.jpg
Posted Jan 4, 16 · OP
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
No problem! I'd recommend joining WSRP Newbies as well as the /chjoin WSRP channel, both great places to help people!

For a mechanic, check out www.tinyurl.com/wsrpcircle which has a lot of good organizations that you might fit in really well!
Posted Jan 4, 16
Stars:
+208
If he's ever looking for someone to teach him a thing or two, he can poke Rhadka Zemanov. An apprenticeship sounds like fun! :d
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Jan 4, 16
Stars:
+5
I'm in the same boat with trying to meet other RPers. I'd be happy to have my character(s) know him through repair work! :)
Maiya Lockhart - Exile Esper
Chloe Brightmoon - Aurin Spellslinger
Posted Jan 4, 16
Stars:
+5
Aurin is always up for new friends! He can probably have him service his cloaking suit or even his claws!
Posted Jan 4, 16
Stars:
+74
Got a couple mechanic/engineering folks I can introduce you to as well. We're doing an RP thing this evening, just an informal one, if you want to stop by - 8pm Eastern give or take, feel free to send a tell to Norah Shynn if you're around! (This applies to anyone interested in RP, not just the OP.)
Posted Jan 4, 16
Stars:
+3
If he knows anything About robotic appendages, Eravis might have to have a chat with your character. Or if he wants a drinking buddy, let me know.
Posted Feb 29, 16
NoticeNotices