Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

Audio Diary Logs of Vorkha “Willow” Willowbrush

23 replies
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to the sounds of rustling and humming.*

"Heya diawy thingy~! Ah know Ah haven't talked ta ya in a bit but Ah bin bizthy doin' thtuff ta get weady fo'ah Shade'th Eve~! It'th only mah favoh'wittetht time in da whole wide wuhld but ya alweady know that, Ah'm pwetty shoe'ah. Anywho... Tho Ah got all the dec'oh'waytionth up 'n thtuff 'n got the hedge mayzth all thpoopified 'n don't get me thtahted on all the candy Ah got ta give ta folkth!"

*Willow makes excited noises and the audio is muffled for a moment as she may or may not have hugged her datachron.*

"Ah jutht love thith time a ye'ah~! Ah like it even bettah then Wintuh'fetht a'cuzth of all da cothtumeth 'n candy 'n twickth 'n shenaniganth... Da Wub muthic that cometh out thith time a ye'ah ith pwetty thpiffy too~!"

"Enough about all that though. Ah'm thuppoh'tht ta be tellin' ya 'bout all da thtuff 'n not jutht about Shade'th Eve... Tho way'ah ta thtaht... OH! Welp it'th kinda Shade'th Eve-ee but it thtill happened tho Ah gotta tell ya. Ah wint ta Thayd Yew da othuh day 'n Bun Bun gave a weally neat clath on da holiday 'n what it meanth 'n all. It wath weally gweat 'n Ah even got ta give thumb imput~! Tho happy 'bout dat!"

"Aftahwuhdth though... well they'ah wath thith thocial thingy at thith bah they'ah but thingth wuh tho, tho chaotic that Ah gueth Bun Bun didn't he'ah me. She'd nevah igno'ah me a'cuzth she'th a weally awethumb fwend 'n all tho it muthta been all da peopleth that wuh they'ah. It wathn't all we'ahd though. Ah got ta play thith danthy game 'n wide thith big ol' plush thingy 'n even got ta play table ballth! It wath tho, tho much fun~!"

*Willow makes more excited noises but doesn't seem to hug her datachron this time.*

"Hmmm... what nextht... OH! Taday Ah wint ta da tea houth 'n Bun Bun, Woshi -and- huh kit 'n Asheth 'n a bunch a othuhth wuh they'ah 'n Ah got ta talk -at- them fo'ah a bit. They'ah wath tho much goin' on that Ah think thumb a what Ah thaid got mitht but that happenth in thocial playtheth thumbtimeth tho it'th all good. Ah altho got ta eat thumb weally awethumb buggy cookieth 'n wash it all down with weally taythty cocoa~! Ah wanted ta give Woshi'th lil'n a cookie but huh kit ith thtill too thmall fo'ah tholid thtuff tho Ah gave it ta Woshi inthted. She theemed ta like it tho that was ubah cool! OH! Ah altho caught Beefcake! The lil pwettiful beetle buggy wath flyin' awound out'thide a da tea houth tho Ah jutht had ta go out 'n catch da lil buggah. Theemth ta be flyin' awound all happy he'ah ne'ah mah houth 'n that maketh me happy~! Beefcake hath tho, tho many othuh buggy buddieth ta play with now aftah all~!"

"What elth... what elth... OH! Thilly me~! Ah fo'got ta talk about mah cothtume thith ye'ah. Ah de'thided ta be a 'Desh dith ye'ah~! Why? A'cuzth Ah mith mah 'Deshy palth 'n Ah think they look weally, weally neat even if thumb of them eat enti'uhly too many gwumble caketh moetht a da time. Altho, Jack Shade'll be lookin' fo'ah a Oh'win Willow 'n -not- a 'Deshy Willow~! HA! Take that, Jack Shade!"

*Audio is briefly interrupted by wooshing noises as Willow apparently punches at the air with the datachron in her hand.*

"Ooh! Ah think Ah altho fo'got ta tell ya that Ah'm gonna be openin' Bugth 'N Thtuff again weally thoon. Ah had ta take thumb time ta make up a new menu 'n Ah got thumb help fo'ah win Ah'm not they'ah 'n da thweet ol' lady, Lithah, that helpth me cook thtuff wath a big help~! Ah'll be wunnin' da playth win Ah'm they'ah 'n Bob the Gwumple will wun it win Ah'm out 'n about. Ah'm weally exthited ta open da playth up again 'n Ah hope mo'ah folkth vithit thith time. Ah know not ev'we'one liketh buggy thtuff like Ah do but that'th why Ah got othuh thtuff on da menu~!"

"Anywho, diawy thingy, Ah'm weally ti'uhd tho Ah'm gonna go thleep now. Take cay'ah 'n Ah'mah put ya back in you'ah thpecial playth tho that Fluffbutt doethn't get ya again~! Thleep well~!"

*Audio clicks off to the sound of a very tired yawn from Willow and after a grudgingly long moment, an all too familiar voice chirps in.*

"I suppose you want me to translate all that for you, aye listener? Fine... We may not be on speaking terms quite yet but Willow has been pretty nice since finding me. At least -she- acknowledges me and seems to be grateful that I'm around. Here's your translation. I'm going to go compile a list of ways to rid... I mean welcome you next time."

*Audio rewinds and then starts from the beginning.*

"Heya diary thingy~! I know I haven't talked to you in a bit but I've been busy doin' stuff to get ready for Shade's Eve~! It's only my favoritest time in the whole wide world but you already know that, I'm pretty sure. Anywho... So I got all the decorations up 'n stuff 'n got the hedge maze all spoopified 'n don't get me started on all the candy I got to give to folks!"

*Willow makes excited noises and the audio is muffled for a moment as she may or may not have hugged her datachron.*

"I just love this time of year~! I like it even better then Winterfest because of all the costumes 'n candy 'n tricks 'n shenanigans... The Wub music that comes out this time of year is pretty spiffy too~!"

"Enough about all that though. I'm supposed to be tellin' you about all the stuff 'n not just about Shade's Eve... So where to start... OH! Well it's kinda Shade's Eve-ee but it still happened so I gotta tell you. I went to Thayd U the other day 'n Bun Bun gave a really neat class on the holiday 'n what it means 'n all. It was really great 'n I even got to give some input~! So happy about that!"

"Afterwards though... well there was this social thingy at this bar there but things were so, so chaotic that I guess Bun Bun didn't hear me. She'd never ignore me because she's a really awesome friend 'n all so it must have been all the peoples that were there. It wasn't all weird though. I got to play this dancy game 'n ride this big ol' plush thingy 'n even got to play table balls! It was so, so much fun~!"

*Willow makes more excited noises but doesn't seem to hug her datachron this time.*

"Hmmm... what next... OH! Today I went to the tea house 'n Bun Bun, Roshi -and- huh kit 'n Ashes 'n a bunch of others were there 'n I got to talk -at- them for a bit. There was so much going on that I think some of what I said got missed but that happens in social places sometimes so it's all good. I also got to eat some really awesome buggy cookies 'n wash it all down with really tasty cocoa~! I wanted to give Roshi's little one a cookie but her kit is still too small for solid stuff so I gave it to Roshi instead. She seemed to like it so that was uber cool! OH! I also caught Beefcake! The lil prettiful beetle buggy was flying around outside of the tea house so I just had to go out 'n catch the lil bugger. Seems to be flying around all happy here near my house 'n that makes me happy~! Beefcake has so, so many other buggy buddies to play with now after all~!"

"What else... what else... OH! Silly me~! I forgot to talk about my costume this year. I decided to be a Mordesh this year~! Why? Because I miss my Mordesh pals 'n I think they look really, really neat even if some of them eat entirely too many grumble cakes most of the time. Also, Jack Shade will be looking for an Aurin Willow 'n -not- a 'Deshy Willow~! HA! Take that, Jack Shade!"

*Audio is briefly interrupted by wooshing noises as Willow apparently punches at the air with the datachron in her hand.*

"Ooh! I think I also forgot to tell you that I'm gonna be opening Bugs 'N Stuff again really soon. I had to take some time to make up a new menu 'n I got some help for when I'm not there 'n the sweet ol' lady, Lissa, that helps me cook stuff was a big help~! I'll be running the place when I'm there 'n Bob the Grumple will run it when I'm out 'n about. I'm really excited to open the place up again 'n I hope more folks visit this time. I know not everyone likes buggy stuff like I do but that's why I got other stuff on the menu~!"

"Anywho, diary thingy, I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to sleep now. Take care 'n I'm going to put you back in your special place so that Fluffbutt doesn't get you again~! Sleep well~!"
Posted Oct 28, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to a very tired sounding Willow, who is speaking in intentional soft tones.*

"Heya diawy thingy... Ah gotta be quiet tho Ah don't wake Bun Bun. She'th ovah on da pillow couch thleepin'. Kinda thup'wieth'd me win Ah had ta get up ta yewth the lil Oh'win'th woom but she lookth tho peathful in huh thleep tho Ah don't wanna wake huh tho shhhhhhh."

"Anywho, Ah can't thleep a'cuzth mah mind ith thtill buggled about what happened uh'lee'uh tho Ah'm talkin' ta ya ta get it off mah chetht. It happened again... Ah wath at a weally neat pahty with a bunch a Wanguhth fo'ah Shade'th Eve 'n we got ta thith one paht way'ah we wuh tellin' thpoopy thto'weeth. The one Wigth told wath weally good 'n it wath about thumb lady named Looney Lue'thy. Vay'we thpoopy~! Then Fen'win thtahted tellin' the nextht two. Both wuh weally good but one moment Ah'm lith'nin' ta hith thecond thto'we 'n the nextht Ah'm thtandin' on da telepo'tah ta mah houth, nekkid, 'n covuh'd in..."

*Willow takes a moment to sniffle and starts to cry quietly.*

"Ah... Ah think da othuh me did thumbthin' weally, weally bad. Ah... Ah weally think da othuh me mighta huht a lot a peopleth but Ah can't we'membuh nothin'. Had ta be lotth a folkth though... Tho, tho much bleedy thtuff... Too much bleedy thtuff."

"Bun Bun wath waitin' fo'ah me 'n thed not ta wuh'we a'cuz it wathn't da weal me that did whatevah it wath da othuh me did 'n dat we'll get ta da bottom a thith oneth 'n fo'ah all thoon. She thed she talk't ta da othuh me 'n she thinkth she unduh'thtandth it. Ah hope she'th wight. If'n it getth wuhth though, Ah'mah go thumb playth way'ah Ah can't huht no one. Ah don't wanna go away but Ah don't wanna huht no one eithuh..."

*Audio clicks after Willow issues forth a very tired sounding 'Boop..." and after a few moments the voice of her datachron's AI fragment chirps in.*

Well that didn't sound ominous or anything... Here's your translation. I have other tasks to process and have no more time for talking to lesser beings.

*Audio makes a rewinding sound, pauses, and starts from the beginning again.*

"Heya diary thingy... I gotta be quiet so I don't wake Bun Bun. She's over on the pillow couch sleepin'. Kinda surprised me when I had to get up to use the lil Aurin's room but she looks so peaceful in her sleep so I don't wanna wake her so shhhhhhh."

"Anywho, I can't sleep because my mind is still buggled about what happened earlier so I'm talkin' to you to get it off my chest. It happened again... I was at a really neat party with a bunch of Rangers for Shade's Eve 'n we got to this one part where we were tellin' spoopy stories. The one Rigs told was really good 'n it was about some lady named Looney Lucy. Very spoopy~! Then Fenrin started tellin' the next two. Both were really good but one moment I'm listenin' to his second story 'n the next I'm standin' on the teleporter to my house, naked, 'n covered in..."

*Willow takes a moment to sniffle and starts to cry quietly.*

"I... I think the other me did somethin' really, really bad. I... I really think the other me might have hurt a lot of peoples but I can't remember nothin'. Had to be lots of folks though... So, so much blood... Too much blood."

"Bun Bun was waitin' for me 'n said not to worry because it wasn't the real me that did whatever it was the other me did 'n that we'll get to the bottom of this once 'n for all soon. She said she talked to the other me 'n she thinks she understands it. I hope she's right. If'n it gets worse though, I'm going to go some place where I can't hurt no one. I don't wanna go away but I don't wanna hurt no one either..."
Posted Oct 30, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on with Willow humming in the background.*

"Heya diawy thingy~! Thankfully Ah got a whole lot a nothin' ta tell ya thinth latht time. Ah been keepin' ta mah'thelf thinth da othuh me got out 'n did da thing. Now don't you go thinkin' Ah wath bo'ahd oh'ah nothin'! Ah got ta play mah muthic weally, weally loud 'n Ah dantht all ovah da playth 'n Ah tended mah leafy fwendth 'n even played Hide-'n-Go-Peek with mah buggy palth. Even did thumb bakin' 'n cookin' with the Bugth 'n Thtuff cwew. We didn't open oh'ah nothin' but we twied out thumb thtuff we can do up ath thpecialth 'n thtuff. OH! 'N Ah can't fo'get about Shade'th Eve! Ah watched thpoopy movie vidth 'n ate all tho'tth a thtuff that Ah'm shoe'ah Way'ed would thay ah bad fo'ah me. Even bipped Bun Bun with a couple pillowth when she came by ta check on me. Yeth that totally ended in a pillow fight all awound da houth 'n nuuuuu~ Ah'm totally not tellin' who won!"

*Willow raspberries the mic and then goes into a giggle fit!*

"You shoulda theen huh fayth win da fuhtht pillow wath comin' at huh, diawy thingy! Bethtetht. Look. EVAH!"

*Willow erupts into another fit of giggles!*

"Good timeth wuh had by all though 'n that'th what mattuhth in da end weally."

"Ah mith people though 'n tho taday Ah'm thinkin' Ah'm gonna find thumbthin' ta do with peopleth. Ya know... Thtuff 'n things.... Mith'chievouth fun. Yeah! That'th totally what Ah wanna do~! Eithuh that oh'ah open up Bugth 'n Thtuff up 'n have da peopleth come ta me... Yay lazthineth!!"

"Ah bettah go fo'ah now, diawy thingy. Ah'll twy ta wemembuh ta fill ya in latuh~!"

*Audio clicks off after a very excited sounding 'Boop!' from Willow! After a moment, the voice of her datachron's AI fragment can be heard.*

"Don't do me any favours, oh bouncy one... Still... It's good to hear her happy today. I'm busy processing data and don't have time to talk with you though so here's your translation. Now go away."

*Audio makes a rewinding noise, pauses, and begins to play from the beginning.*

"Heya diary thingy~! Thankfully I got a whole lot of nothin' to tell ya since last time. I've been keepin' to myself since the other me got out 'n did the thing. Now don't you go thinkin' I was bored or nothin'! I got to play my music really, really loud 'n Ah danced all over the place 'n I tended my leafy friends 'n even played Hide-'n-Go-Peek with my buggy pals. Even did some bakin' 'n cookin' with the Bugs 'n Stuff crew. We didn't open or nothin' but we tried out some stuff we can do up as specials 'n stuff. OH! 'N I can't forget about Shade's Eve! I watched spoopy movie vids 'n ate all sorts of stuff that I'm sure Red would say are bad for me. Even bipped Bun Bun with a couple pillows when she came by to check on me. Yes that totally ended in a pillow fight all around the house 'n nuuuuu~ I'm totally not tellin' who won!"

*Willow raspberries the mic and then goes into a giggle fit!*

"You should've seen her face when the first pillow was comin' at her, diary thingy! Bestest. Look. EVER!"

*Willow erupts into another fit of giggles!*

"Good times were had by all though 'n that's what matters in the end really."

"I miss people though 'n so today I'm thinkin' I'm gonna find somethin' to do with peoples. Ya know... Stuff 'n things.... Mischievous fun. Yeah! That's totally what I wanna do~! Either that or open up Bugs 'n Stuff up 'n have the peoples come to me... Yay laziness!!"

"I better go for now, diary thingy. I'll try to remember to fill ya in later~!"
Posted Nov 3, 16 · OP
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to the sound of loud, non-Willow purring, followed quickly by Willow giggling!*

"Heya diawy thingy~! Cap'n Kittuhth wanted thumb lovin' 'n tho while Ah'm givin' him patth, Ah figuh'd Ah'd talk ta you too! Appay'wently Kittuhth wanted ta thay hi ta ya too 'n wub ya with hith cheekth~! Tho cute!"

"Anywho, Ah weally need ta get bettah at talkin' with ya. Ah got outta da habit win Ah went away with Yahn fo'ah a bit 'n need ta get back into da habit again. Don't want ya ta think that Ah don't like ya oh'ah nothin' a'cuzth datth not twue at all~! Ah altho don't want ya thinkin' they'ahth a whole lotta nothin' goin' on eithuh a'cuzth a lot weally hath been goin' on! Tho lemme twy 'n get ya caught up."

"Way'ah ta thtaht, way'ah ta thtaht... OH! Wyo'th back! Ah bumped inta huh at da Poh't while Ah wath jumpin' awound aftah eatin' a plate a Ho'they'th tacoth. Ah eat da oneth we got at Bugth 'n Thtuff all da time 'n Bob maketh 'em weally good too. It'th jutht dat da oneth Ho'they maketh taytht diff'went 'n Ah get ta meet cool people win Ah eat at da Poh't. Not many folkth know 'bout Bugth 'n Thtuff yet tho that may change but fo'ah now, Ah eat at both playtheth~! But Ah di'gweth... back ta bumpin' inta Wyo. She lookth a lot diff'went den da latht time Ah thawl huh. Huh hay'ah ith weally pwitty 'n long 'n it lookth like she went thwew thumb hahd timeth but at leatht she'th healin' well. She altho hath no mem'we of thtuff befo'ah wakin' up in da Poh'tth medi-playth. She hath flasheth a thtuff like Ah do but mah lil hah't goeth out ta huh wight now. Havin' no mem'we ith thupah fwuth'twaitin' 'thpecially win folkth keep comin' up ta ya 'n talkin' 'bout changeth oh'ah athkin' if'n ya wemembuh dem oh'ah all da othuh thtuff dat cometh along with lou'thin' you'ah mem'we. It kinda thuckth 'n Ah would know a'cuzth a wakin' up in Way'edth houth with no mem'we a long time ago... It'th nieth dat folkth cay'ah 'n ah twyin' ta help but thumb'timeth Ah wish they'd jutht ac'thept huh fo'ah who she ith now 'n -deeen- twy ta help huh wemembuh 'n be weady fo'ah huh not bein' able ta wemembuh thumb thtuff. She may change 'n folkth will hafta ac'thept it if'n they wanna be a paht a huh life now. Enough a dat fo'ah now doe... Ah get a bit thad win Ah talk about it 'n da Cap'n'th belly ith waaaaay too fluffy fo'ah me ta be thad wight now~!"

*Audio picks up Willow cooing and giggling while apparently giving Kitters some belly rubs!*

"While he'th om nommin' mah plushie, Ah'll tell ya about meetin' Clovah. Clovah ith an Oh'win who wuhkth with Ho'they 'n dem ovah at da Poh't. He'th weally shy 'n liketh ta play peek-a-boo with hith ee'ahth 'n blush a lot. Ah think it'th wathuh adoh'able 'n a'cuzth Ah didn't know him oh'ah nothin' Ah wath a bit shy too but ee'ah peek-a-boo theemed ta be thumb'thin' we both could do 'n have fun with tho we'll jutht do dat fo'ah now. Tho fun~! OH! He hath a weally neat hat too! Ah like it win da lil finth wiggle! Tho cute~!"

"What elth... OH! Ah won a new plushie at the bah at Thayd Yew aftah beatin' a Chua at widin' dith wide that twieth ta thwoah ya off it! Tho much fun~! Even win Ah got thwoahn 'n landed on mah fayth! Thuch da giggle fit~!"

*Willow erupts into a fit of giggles and after a moment picks up the chron again to speak.*

"Oh giggleth ah da bethtetht! Maketh ya feel all woah'ahm 'n thtuff on da inthide. Tho much bettah den bein' mad at thumb'one. Anywho, Ah'm shoe'ah Ah'm fo'gettin' thtuff but datth all Ah can wemembuh wight now... Way'ah did da Cap'n wun off to now...? Oh they'ah he ith~! 'N he'th about ta get inta mithchief! Ah gotta go! Buh'bye~!"

*Audio clicks off while Willow says, "Ah alweddy knocked dat ovah taday..." and after a moment, the chron's AI fragment can be heard.

"At least she put me back where that infernal cat can't bat me around. Why she -insists- on letting it wipe it's pheromones on me is quite vexing! And I suppose you want me to translate her speak now. Typical... Here you are. Now go away."

*Audio makes a rewinding noise and plays from the beginning again.*

"Heya diary thingy~! Cap'n Kitters wanted some lovin' 'n so while I'm givin' him pats, I figured I'd talk to you too! Apparently Kitters wanted to say hi to ya too 'n rub ya with his cheeks~! So cute!"

"Anywho, I really need to get better at talkin' with ya. I got outta the habit when I went away with Yahn for a bit 'n need to get back into the habit again. Don't want ya to think that I don't like ya or nothin' because that's not true at all~! I also don't want ya thinkin' there's a whole lotta nothin' goin' on either because a lot really has been goin' on! So let me try 'n get ya caught up."

"Where to start, where to start... OH! Ryo's back! I bumped into her at the Port while I was jumpin' around after eatin' a plate of Jose's tacos. I eat the ones we got at Bugs 'n Stuff all the time 'n Bob makes 'em really good too. It's just that the ones Jose makes taste different 'n I get to meet cool people when I eat at the Port. Not many folks know about Bugs 'n Stuff yet so that may change but for now, I eat at both places~! But I digress... back to bumpin' into Ryo. She looks a lot different then the last time I saw her. Her hair is really pretty 'n long 'n it looks like she went through some hard times but at least she's healin' well. She also hath no memory of stuff before wakin' up in the Port's medi-place. She has flashes of stuff like I do but my lil heart goes out to her right now. Havin' no memory is super frustratin' 'specially when folks keep comin' up to ya 'n talkin' about changes or askin' if ya remember them or all the other stuff that comes along with losin' your memory. It kinda sucks 'n I would know because of wakin' up in Red's house with no memory a long time ago... It's nice that folks care 'n are tryin' to help but sometimes I wish they'd just accept her for who she is now 'n -theeen- try to help her remember 'n be ready for her not bein' able to remember some stuff. She may change 'n folks will have to accept it if they wanna be a part of her life now. Enough of that for now though... I get a bit sad when I talk about it 'n the Cap'n's belly is waaaaay too fluffy for me to be sad right now~!"

*Audio picks up Willow cooing and giggling while apparently giving Kitters some belly rubs!*

"While he's om nommin' my plushie, I'll tell ya about meetin' Clover. Clover is an Aurin who works with Jose 'n them over at the Port. He's really shy 'n likes to play peek-a-boo with his ears 'n blush a lot. I think it's rather adorable 'n because I didn't know him or nothin' I was a bit shy too but ear peek-a-boo seemed to be somethin' we both could do 'n have fun with so we'll just do that for now. So fun~! OH! He has a really neat hat too! I like it when the lil fins wiggle! So cute~!"

"What else... OH! I won a new plushie at the bar at Thayd U after beatin' a Chua at ridin' this ride that tries to throw ya off it! So much fun~! Even when I got thrown 'n landed on my face! Such the giggle fit~!"

*Willow erupts into a fit of giggles and after a moment picks up the chron again to speak.*

"Oh giggles are the bestest! Makes ya feel all warm 'n stuff on the inside. So much better then bein' mad at someone. Anywho, I'm sure I'm forgettin' stuff but that's all I can remember right now... Where did the Cap'n run off to now...? Oh there he is~! 'N he's about ta get into mischief! I gotta go! Buh'bye~!"

*Audio clicks off while Willow says, "I already knocked that over today...".
Posted Nov 16, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices