Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

Audio Diary Logs of Vorkha “Willow” Willowbrush

23 replies
Stars:
+253
Poor Willow :(
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Jan 17, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+545
Does not like!! D:
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Jan 18, 16
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to some muffled noises and Willow whispering into the mic.*

“Heya diawy thingy… Thawwy ‘bout yeth’tuh’day. Ah’m thtill plenty thad about all that but aftah talkin’ with Thunny, Pocketth, ‘n Val, Ah’m gonna twy ‘n let time heal thingth…”

“Ah don’t weally wanna talk about that though. Ah wanna talk about mah new fwiend, Kyalla. She’th totally awethome! Ah mean she doeth whatevah she wantth, whenevah she wantth ‘n that’th pwetty cool if’n ya athk me. Ah do the thame kinda thing awound he’ah weally. Ah mean if’n Ah wanna eat cake fo’ah bwekfitht, Ah do ‘n if’n Ah wanna thtay up late, Ah do that too. It’th kinda nithe ta meet thomeone elth that ith kinda fwee like that.”

“She wanduh’d ta mah houth lookin’ fo’ah thtuff ta thalvage ‘n Ah took huh ta the bunkah. Been meanin’ ta empty that playth out ‘n make thomethin’ diff’went thinth Ah don’t weally uthe it much anymo’ah ‘n no one elth weally thtopth by ta uthe it eithuh tho it wuhkth out fo’ah both of uth weally. She taketh all the junk ‘n Ah get ta we’make the playth ‘n make it mo’ah me in they’ah.”

“Anywho, she doethn’t weally have a playth of huh own. Thaid thomethin’ about a shack ‘n that’th why Ah’m whith’puh’win wight now. She’th thleepin’ wight he’ah nextht ta me on one of the pillow coucheth in mah houth. Po’ah gal wath ti’ahd ‘n aftah thome tea ‘n talkin’ she jutht thtahted fallin’ athleep. Ah gotta be quiet tho ath not ta wake huh ‘n no we ahn’t doin’ nothin’ beth’eye’dth cuddlin’. Ah’m not that kinda Oh’win ‘n aftah…. Aftah Asheth, Ah wanna take thome time fo’ah me befo’ah Ah even think of that thtuff again. It ith nithe ta be awound thomeone though ‘n she’th weally wo’ahm ‘n thoft. She’th got weally pwetty eyeth ‘n theemth weally nithe fo’ah a pi’wit cap’in too. That’th wight! A pi’wit cap’in! It’th kinda cool ta know one. She doethn’t have a ship oh’ah a cwew but she thayth she ith one. Not many would claim ta be one thinth it could get ‘em in twouble. Don’t know why ‘cauth they all theem weally neat fwom what Ah’ve theen in the vidth off the netth. ‘N aftah meetin’ Kyalla, Ah hafta thay that they weally do theem like neat people!”

“Ah bettah go fo’ah now. Ah don’t wanna wake huh. Po’ah gal needth a good night’th thleep on a comfy bed aftah all. Night diawy thingy… Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow quietly “Boops!” her exit. After a second the Caretaker-esk voice of Willow’s ‘chron AI comes on the line.*

“Interesting… this situation will require some monitoring. You know what comes next Listener.”

*Audio rewinds and plays from the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy… Sorry ‘bout yesterday. I’m still plenty sad about all that but after talkin’ with Sunny, Pockets, ‘n Val, I’m gonna try ‘n let time heal things…”

“I don’t really wanna talk about that though. I wanna talk about my new friend, Kyalla. She’s totally awesome! I mean she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants ‘n that’s pretty cool if’n ya ask me. I do the same kinda thing around here really. I mean if’n I wanna eat cake for breakfast, I do ‘n if’n I wanna stay up late, I do that too. It’s kinda nice to meet someone else that is kinda free like that.”

“She wandered to my house lookin’ for stuff to salvage ‘n I took her to the bunker. Been meanin’ to empty that place out ‘n make somethin’ different since I don’t really use it much anymore ‘n no one else really stops by to use it either so it works out for both of us really. She takes all the junk ‘n I get to remake the place ‘n make it more me in there.”

“Anywho, she doesn’t really have a place of her own. Said somethin’ about a shack ‘n that’s why I’m whisperin’ right now. She’s sleepin’ right here next to me on one of the pillow couches in my house. Poor gal was tired ‘n after some tea ‘n talkin’ she just started fallin’ asleep. I gotta be quiet so as not to wake her ‘n no we aren’t doin’ nothin’ besides cuddlin’. I’m not that kinda Aurin ‘n after…. After Ashes, I wanna take some time for me before I even think of that stuff again. It is nice to be around someone though ‘n she’s really warm ‘n soft. She’s got really pretty eyes ‘n seems really nice for a pirate captain too. That’s right! A pirate captain! It’s kinda cool to know one. She doesn’t have a ship or a crew but she says she is one. Not many would claim to be one since it could get ‘em in trouble. Don’t know why ‘cause they all seem really neat from what I’ve seen in the vids off the nets. ‘N after meetin’ Kyalla, I have to say that they really do seem like neat people!”

“I bettah go for now. I don’t wanna wake her. Poor gal needs a good night’s sleep on a comfy bed aftah all. Night diary thingy… Bye~!”
Posted Jan 19, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
|| I missed an entry so I'll be catching up today. Thanks for reading~! :d ||

*Audio clicks on to a tired but pleasant sounding Willow.*

“Heya diawy thingy. Thawwy Ah haven’t been we’coh’din’ lately. Fo’ah a long time they’ah Ah jutht didn’t feel like it, ya know? Evah thinth Asheth left me, Ah been down ‘n ti’uhd ‘n lonely… Ah kept bithy with theein’ ta the wuhk in mah new bunkah but othah’weyeth Ah been left on mah own. Asheth hath been keepin’ huh dithtanth ‘n Wyo’th been healin’ ‘n Thunny ‘n them have been theein’ ta they’ah Joinin’ thtuff… Weally ev’we oneth been bithy ‘n Ah didn’t wanna bug any of ‘em. Not with mah thadneth oh’ah with all the we’ahdneth that’th been happenin’… None of that ith weally impoh’tant wight now though. What Ah wanted ta talk about wath taday thtuff, not thith patht week thtuff.”

“Tho Ah went ta The Villa fo’ah the fuhtht time thinth… well… ya know… ‘N Ah wath weally ti’uhd but Ah thtill wanted ta danth fo’ah a bit at leatht. Asheth wathn’t they’ah which Ah had mixtht feelin’th about ‘n at fuhtht neithuh wath Thunny. Woshi wath weal bithy behind the bah tho Ah didn’t bug huh but Ah did get ta danth with Pocketth ‘n Val befo’ah Ah laid down fo’ah a bit. Pocketth bwought me thome weally good juith ‘n Val came and thnuggled befo’ah talkin’ me in ta goin’ downthtay’ahth ‘n thpendin’ time with folkth. Got ta thit with Thunny fo’ah a bit ‘n then Ah twied danthin’ again. Aftah a while a theein’ all the coupleth ‘n thtuff, Ah had ta get outta they’ah though. It made me weal thad ‘n Ah jutht had to go back ta mah playth ‘n cwy.”

“Don’t wuh’wee though ‘cauth Ah didn’t thtay long befo’ah Fuhm showed up ‘n talked ta me. He thaid a lot a weally nithe thingth about me ‘n thaid that it was okay ta thtill love Asheth ‘n not be with huh. Thaid that lovin’ ith paht of who Ah am ‘n that it showed thtwangth ‘n wath thexthy. He thayth that about all tho’tth of thtuff but when he thaid it ta me, it made a lot a th’enth ‘n chee’ahd me wight up! Tho thinth he talked me outta bein’ thad ‘n thtuff, Ah fig’uhd Ah owed ‘im a danth at leatht tho we went back ta The Villa ‘n dantht fo’ah a long time. Dantht until we wuh the only oneth left actually. It wath weally nithe aftah a week a bein’ thad ‘n ti’uhd ‘n jutht goeth ta show how awethome Fuhm ith! Aftah the muthic thtopped, Ah came home ‘n now Ah’m talkin’ ta ya!”

“Ah’m weal ti’uhd though tho Ah think Ah’m gonna go ta bed but the day ended weally well. Talk ta ya latah diawy thingy. Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow “Boops!” her exit. After a moment, her AI’s voice is heard.*

“Well here we are again. I’ll translate and then get back to my observations….”

*Audio rewinds and plays from the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy. Sorry I haven’t been recordin’ lately. For a long time there I just didn’t feel like it, ya know? Ever since Ashes left me, I’ve been down ‘n tired ‘n lonely… I kept busy with seein’ to the work in my new bunker but otherwise I’ve been left on my own. Ashes has been keepin’ her distance ‘n Ryo’s been healin’ ‘n Sunny ‘n them have been seein’ to their Joinin’ stuff… Really everyone’s been busy ‘n I didn’t wanna bug any of ‘em. Not with my sadness or with all the weirdness that’s been happenin’… None of that is really important right now though. What I wanted to talk about was today stuff, not this past week stuff.”

“So I went to The Villa for the first time since… well… ya know… ‘N I was really tired but I still wanted to dance for a bit at least. Ashes wasn’t there which I had mixed feelin’s about ‘n at first neither was Sunny. Roshi was real busy behind the bar so I didn’t bug her but I did get to dance with Pockets ‘n Val before I laid down for a bit. Pockets brought me some really good juice ‘n Val came and snuggled before talkin’ me in to goin’ downstairs ‘n spendin’ time with folks. Got to sit with Sunny for a bit ‘n then I tried dancin’ again. After a while of seein’ all the couples ‘n stuff, I had to get outta there though. It made me real sad ‘n I just had to go back to my place ‘n cry.”

“Don’t worry though ‘cause I didn’t stay long before Ferm showed up ‘n talked to me. He said a lot of really nice things about me ‘n said that it was okay to still love Ashes ‘n not be with her. Said that lovin’ is part of who I am ‘n that it showed strength ‘n was sexy. He says that about all sorts of stuff but when he said it to me, it made a lot of sense ‘n cheered me right up! So since he talked me outta bein’ sad ‘n stuff, I figured I owed him a dance at least so we went back to The Villa ‘n danced for a long time. Danced until we were the only ones left actually. It was really nice after a week a bein’ sad ‘n tired ‘n just goes to show how awesome Ferm is! After the music stopped, I came home ‘n now I’m talkin’ to you!”

“I’m real tired though so I think I’m gonna go to bed but the day ended really well. Talk to ya later diary thingy. Bye~!”
Posted Jan 24, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 24, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow humming a bit in the background before picking up her ‘chron and talking into the mic.*

“Heya diawy thingy. Gueth way’ah Ah am taday…. Bunny’th playth!! That’th wight! Ah came he’ah ta tend ta the tweeth latht night ‘n wan into Bunny’th Weave Thpee’wit! It wath weally gweat ta thee huh again! Ah gueth thome folkth woulda been thcay’ahd theein’ a thpee’wit ‘n all but Ah theen ‘em befo’ah ‘n they don’t thcay’ah me. Moetht of ‘em ah weally nithe anywho aftah ya talk to ‘em a bit.”

“Anywho, back ta Bun-bun! We talked fo’ah a long time out ne’ah the thwingth in huh playgwound about all kindth a thtuff. She’th huhd about me ‘n Asheth bweakin’ up ‘n we talked about that fo’ah a bit. We altho talked about huh maybe bein’ able ta come back ta life ‘n that weally ex’thited me!”

“Imagine Bun-bun bein’ back ‘n uth hangin’ out again! OH! We could have tea at mah new bunkah! That would be tho cool!! Jutht gotta get huh back now. She thaid othuhth ah helpin’ with that ‘n that Ah gotta focuth on me but Ah wanna do thomethin’ ta help bwing huh back too.”

“That kinda bwingth me back ta thtuff we talked about. Ya thee… they’ahth been thome we’ahd thtuff happenin’ thinth Ash ‘n me bwoke up ‘n until latht night Ah thought it wath jutht me gettin’ huht while bounthin’ duh’win’ the blackoutth oh’ah fwom wuhkin’ in mah bunkah but appay’wently theeth cutth on mah ahmth ‘n legth ah fwom one a theeth people in mah head cuttin’ on me! The nuhve wight?! Ah mean, Ah’m the one livin’ in thith body ‘n they jutht take ovah fwom time ta time. At leatht the puh’thin hathn’t been cuttin’ ath bad ath they did the fuhtht time. That time made me weal woozthy ‘n light headed when Ah came to. Theeth cutth have been methy with all the bleedy thtuff but haven’t been weal deep oh’ah nothin’. Thtill though… It’th not nithe ta cut on me ‘n Ah want it ta thtop!”

“Anywho, Bunny thaid Ah should eithuh have thomeone thtay with me oh’ah Ah should thtay with thomeone ‘til we get thith fig’uhd out tho Ah thlept he’ah latht night tho that Bun-bun could look aftah me.”

“Ah’m gonna twy an’ thee if’n Ah can talk ta Wyo, Lady Dee, oh’ah thith Knife puh’thin Ah keep he’win’ about ‘n thee if’n any of ‘em know what ta do. ‘Til then Ah’ll tend ta mah tweeth, Bun-bun’th tweeth, ‘n bakin’ thtuff fo’ah when the new eatin’ playth Ah put in ta mah bunkah openth up. Ah plan on havin’ Thunny ovah fo’ah tea latah ‘n maybe Ah can talk ta huh too.”

“Well… it’th gonna be a bithy day tho Ah’ll talk ta ya latah diawy thingy. Bye~!”

*The audio clicks off after Willow’s customary “Boop!” and after a moment the voice of her ‘chron’s AI chirps in.*

“Weave spirits and folks getting cut on… Interesting… Enjoy the translation while I run some simulations.”

*The audio rewinds and plays back from the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy. Guess where I am today…. Bunny’s place!! That’s right! I came here to tend to the trees last night ‘n ran into Bunny’s Weave Spirit! It was really great to see her again! I guess some folks woulda been scared seein’ a spirit ‘n all but I’ve seen ‘em before ‘n they don’t scare me. Most of ‘em are really nice anywho after ya talk to ‘em a bit.”

“Anywho, back to Bun-bun! We talked for a long time out near the swings in her playground about all kinds of stuff. She’s heard about me ‘n Ashes breakin’ up ‘n we talked about that for a bit. We also talked about her maybe bein’ able to come back to life ‘n that really excited me!”

“Imagine Bun-bun bein’ back ‘n us hangin’ out again! OH! We could have tea at my new bunker! That would be so cool!! Just gotta get her back now. She said others are helpin’ with that ‘n that I gotta focus on me but I wanna do somethin’ to help bring her back too.”

“That kinda brings me back to stuff we talked about. You see… there’s been some weird stuff happenin’ since Ash ‘n me broke up ‘n until last night I thought it was just me gettin’ hurt while bouncin’ durin’ the blackouts or from workin’ in my bunker but apparently these cuts on my arms ‘n legs are from one a these people in my head cuttin’ on me! The nerve right?! I mean, I’m the one livin’ in this body ‘n they just take over from time to time. At least the person hasn’t been cuttin’ as bad as they did the first time. That time made me real woozy ‘n light headed when I came to. These cuts have been messy with all the bleedy stuff but haven’t been real deep or nothin’. Still though… It’s not nice to cut on me ‘n I want it to stop!”

“Anywho, Bunny said I should either have someone stay with me or I should stay with someone ‘til we get this figured out so I slept here last night so that Bun-bun could look after me.”

“I’m gonna try an’ see if’n I can talk to Ryo, Lady Dee, or this Knife person I keep hearin’ about ‘n see if’n any of ‘em know what to do. ‘Til then I’ll tend to my trees, Bun-bun’s trees, ‘n bakin’ stuff for when the new eatin’ place I put in to my bunker opens up. I plan on havin’ Sunny over for tea later ‘n maybe I can talk to her too.”

“Well… it’s gonna be a busy day so I’ll talk to ya later diary thingy. Bye~!”
Posted Jan 24, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio log clicks on to the joyful noises of an excited Willow!*

“Oh. Mah. Good-gwavy! Diawy thingy Ah got tho much ta tell ya! Ah know Ah didn’t talk ta ya yeth’tuh’day but tho much hath happened and Ah wath a bit bithy dealin’ with thtuff. Ah’m talkin’ ta ya now though tho yay!”

“Tho way’ah ta begin… OH! Ah had tea with Woshi, Pwetty Boy Niqe, ‘n Lady Dee the othuh day at Mith Wivah’th Tea Houth. The Tea Houth wath nithe ath alwayth ‘n the tea ‘n cookie Ah had wuh gweat! Lady Dee wath actin’ a bit we’ahd… mo’ah we’laxtht ‘n kinda like a kit but Ah’m not complainin’! Ah had a gweat time with huh they’ah ‘n then she came ovah ta mah playth ta have tea in mah bunkahth wetht’want. We talked about all tho’tth a thtuff ‘n she ended up thtayin’ ovah like Bunny had thuggethted. That’th when the weal fun happened!”

*Willow brusts into giggle fits and after catching her breath she continues.*

“Diawy thingy… you would not believe how awethome she wath!! We went up ta mah houth wight? ‘N aftah Ah got changed inta mah jam-jamth, Lady Dee ‘n me bountht awound mah woom like a bunch a cwayzthy kitth! We jumped on mah bed ‘n we bountht awound the whole houth blay’win’ mah muthic ‘n gigglin’ ‘n all that! Ah had thuch a good time doin’ thtuff with huh ‘n aftah –she- got ti’uhd, we that in the livin’ woom ‘n watched movieth while she bwushed mah hay’ah ‘n polished mah clawth! We altho had a couple a pillow fightth ‘n gothip’d ‘n wow! Ah’ve nevah done that with anyone ‘n it wath weally, weally nithe. Aftah a while Ah ended up fallin’ athleep nextht ta Lady Dee while she wath pettin’ mah head. Lady Dee ith awethome jutht like Ah alwayth thay she ith!!”

“Tho yeth’tuh’day we wake up ‘n Lady Dee hath ta go do thtuff tho Ah went down ta the weth’want ‘n thtahted bakin’ cupcaketh. Leaveth Above, did they tuhn out amazthin’!! They wuh way’ed velvet with cweam cheeth ‘n cwunch bug paytht ‘n fwothtin’ with pink thpwinkleth ‘n oh tho taythty! Thunny ‘n Bwina even thaid tho when they came by fo’ah tea too!! We all talked about thtuff ‘n they agwee that we gotta fig’uh out what’th goin’ on with the people in mah head. It wath nithe ta talk ta them about ev’we’thin ‘n dwink tea ‘n thtuff but they couldn’t thtay fo’ah a ton a time tho aftah they left Ah bountht awound fo’ah a bit ‘n then went exth’ploh’win’!”

“Ah wemembuh’d vithitin’ the Wanguh playth when Woshi ‘n Luna wuh huht but Ah didn’t weally look awound much tho Ah went they’ah ‘n wan inta thome new people! They’ah wath Bwee’ah ‘n Kanko ‘n Eva ‘n one othah guy but Ah don’t weally wemembuh hith name… Anywho, we all went ta Wild’wun ta go exth’ploh’ah thtuff ‘n we had thuch a gweat time!! They theem like weal nithe people ‘n when we finished ow’ah mith’adventuh’th at the playth-that-shall-not-be-known, we’d had a ton of fun ‘n gotten ta talk a lot. Ah’m wund’win’ if’n Eva ith Asheth Eva oh’ah a diff’went one but if’n she –ith- Asheth Eva, Ah can thee why. She’th weally pwetty ‘n nithe ‘n thtuff… Ah hope they’ah happy tagethuh ‘n Ah wish ‘em well…”

“Anywho, Ah finished with them ‘n went back ta mah playth ‘n gueth who wath they’ah? Lady Dee!! We had anothuh night a wunnin’ awound playin’ Hide-‘N-Go-Peek ‘n pillow fightin’ ‘n then cuddle time on the couch watchin’ vidth ‘n bwushin’ each othuh’th hay’ah. It’th weally nithe ta have thuch a good fwiend awound ‘thpecially wight now.”

“Well… Ah gotta get ta bakin’ thome mo’ah cupcaketh ‘n thtuff tho Ah can open the weth’want thoon. Ah’ll talk ta ya latah diawy thingy! Take cay’ah!! Bye, bah-bye, bye~!”

*Audio log clicks off after Willow “Boops!” her exit. After a moment, the Caretaker-esk voice can be heard.*

“Hmm! For a primitive sentient, she can be quite surprising at times. This warrants more observation… Enjoy the translation, -loyal- Listener.”

*Audio log rewinds and plays from the beginning.*

“Oh. My. Good-gravy! Diary thingy I got so much to tell ya! I know I didn’t talk to ya yesterday but so much has happened and I was a bit busy dealin’ with stuff. I’m talkin’ to ya now though so yay!”

“So where to begin… OH! I had tea with Roshi, Pretty Boy Niqe, ‘n Lady Dee the other day at Miss River’s Tea House. The Tea House was nice as always ‘n the tea ‘n cookie I had were great! Lady Dee was actin’ a bit weird… more relaxed ‘n kinda like a kit but I’m not complainin’! I had a great time with her there ‘n then she came over to my place to have tea in my bunker’s restaurant. We talked about all sorts of stuff ‘n she ended up stayin’ over like Bunny had suggested. That’s when the real fun happened!”

*Willow brusts into giggle fits and after catching her breath she continues.*

“Diary thingy… you would not believe how awesome she was!! We went up to my house right? ‘N after I got changed into my jam-jams, Lady Dee ‘n me bounced around my room like a bunch of crazy kits! We jumped on my bed ‘n we bounced around the whole house blarin’ my music ‘n gigglin’ ‘n all that! I had such a good time doin’ stuff with her ‘n after –she- got tired, we sat in the livin’ room ‘n watched movies while she brushed my hair ‘n polished my claws! We also had a couple of pillow fights ‘n gossiped ‘n wow! I’ve never done that with anyone ‘n it was really, really nice. After a while I ended up fallin’ asleep next to Lady Dee while she was pettin’ my head. Lady Dee is awesome just like I always say she is!!”

“So yesterday we wake up ‘n Lady Dee has to go do stuff so I went down to the restaurant ‘n started bakin’ cupcakes. Leaves Above, did they turn out amazin’!! They were red velvet with cream cheese ‘n crunch bug paste ‘n frostin’ with pink sprinkles ‘n oh so tasty! Sunny ‘n Brina even said so when they came by for tea too!! We all talked about stuff ‘n they agree that we gotta figure out what’s goin’ on with the people in my head. It was nice to talk to them about everythin’ ‘n drink tea ‘n stuff but they couldn’t stay for a ton of time so after they left I bounced around for a bit ‘n then went explorin’!”

“I remembered visitin’ the Ranger place when Roshi ‘n Luna were hurt but I didn’t really look around much so I went there ‘n ran into some new people! There was Breir ‘n Kanko ‘n Eva ‘n one other guy but I don’t really remember his name… Anywho, we all went to Wilderun to go explore stuff ‘n we had such a great time!! They seem like real nice people ‘n when we finished our missadventures at the place-that-shall-not-be-known, we’d had a ton of fun ‘n gotten to talk a lot. I’m wonderin’ if’n Eva is Ash’s Eva or a different one but if’n she –is- Ash’s Eva, I can see why. She’s really pretty ‘n nice ‘n stuff… I hope they’re happy together ‘n I wish ‘em well…”

“Anywho, I finished with them ‘n went back to my place ‘n guess who was there? Lady Dee!! We had another night of runnin’ around playin’ Hide-‘N-Go-Peek ‘n pillow fightin’ ‘n then cuddle time on the couch watchin’ vids ‘n brushin’ each other’s hair. It’s really nice to have such a good friend around ‘specially right now.”

“Well… I gotta get to bakin’ some more cupcakes ‘n stuff so I can open the restaurant soon. I’ll talk to ya later diary thingy! Take care!! Bye, bah-bye, bye~!”
Posted Jan 26, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow making excited noises before chirping into the mic!*

“Diawy thingy!! Gueth what! Ah had anothuh gweat day~! Thawwy Ah didn’t talk ta ya uh’lee’uh but Ah got caught up in bakin’ ‘n thtuff tho Ah’ll catch ya up on what’th been happenin’.”

“Yeth’tuh’day Ah baked ‘n then went ‘n did thtuff awound Thayd fo’ah shinieth ‘n then Ah went ta Thayd U fo’ah talkth! Doctah Knife wath they’ah ‘n wath talkin’ about Pwimal Enuhgy ‘n Phythicth. Ah actually got thome of the thtuff wight which made me feel tho, tho good! Ah even got ta thit ne’ah Lady Dee ‘n Niqe ‘n Woshi! Only thing that made it not-tho-gweat wath aftah the talkth. Lady Dee ‘n me went ta talk ta Doctah Knife ‘n found out that Ash nevah told huh nothin’ about me! Ah mean Ah coulda died ‘n she didn’t thay a thing! Kinda maketh me wundah if’n she evah weally loved me ‘cauth thomeone who loveth thomeone elth jutht doethn’t do that…”

*Willow growls into the mic in frustration and takes a moment to collect herself before speaking again.*

“Anywho… Me ‘n Lady Dee went ta The Villa aftah that ‘n we danctht ‘n dwank thmoothieth ‘n thtuff ‘n had a gweat time. A couple a the thongth ‘n thtuff made me a lil thad but Lady Dee chee’ah’d me wight back up each time tho it wath weally gweat havin’ huh awound! We ended up leavin’ uh’lee ‘cauth Lady Dee ‘n me got kinda ti’uh’d ‘n we thtill wanted ta go ta mah houth ‘n have ieth cweam.”

“When we got ta mah playth we ended up makin’ ieth cweam ‘n buggy cupcake thammicheth ‘n totally ate lotth befo’ah we went ta watchin’ vidth ‘n bwushin’ each othuhth hay’ah ‘n thtuff. Ah nevah weally had anyone ta bwush mah hay’ah ‘til now ‘n it’th weally gweat! Not only that but havin’ huh awound ‘n laughin’ all the time weally helpth both of uth, Ah think!”

“That bwingth uth ta taday! Lady Dee ‘n me baked mo’ah cupcaketh ‘n got in a food fight with the sugah ‘n made a weal meth a thingth but it wath tho, tho fun tho it wath totally wuhth it! Aftah that Lady Dee had ta go do thtuff ‘n Ah went exth’plo’win’ at the Wanguh playth again ‘n ended up fallin’ athleep in thome netth. Latah Ah met up with thith cwazy lady, ‘thept Ah didn’t know she wath cwazthy at the time, ‘n thith guy Oh’win with weally white hay’ah. The guy’th name ith Cal ‘n he thinkth he might be comin’ down with that flu that’th been goin’ awound. Shoe’ah glad Ah got mah shotth let me tell ya. Eva came ‘n we ended up goin’ ta get medishotth ta keep fwom gettin’ thick ‘n that’th when we found out that the cwazthy lady wath cway-cway! She thet mineth down ‘n ne’ahly blew up the med playth! Ah don’t like shotth eithuh but that wath jutht nutth!”

*She makes a “Coo-coo” noise along with some giggling before she continues.*

“Well aftah all that cwazthineth the cwazthy lady left ‘n we went ta mah playth fo’ah cupcaketh ‘n juith! Cal wath kinda dayzth’d ‘n tho he that while Ah got glowmelon juith, a huge plate a cupcaketh, ‘n thome kawfee fo’ah me. Cal didn’t thtay awake too long aftah Ah that down ‘n we thtahted eatin’ ‘n then we got the idea of ta make him pwetty…”

*Willow ends up giggling ominously.*

“Mine ith an evil giggle… Eva ‘n me bwushed hith hay’ah ‘n tail fuh ‘n then bwaided ‘em ‘n put all tho’tth a coluhful wibbonth ‘n bowth in ‘em! Not only that but we ended up takin’ cay’ah of hith clawth ‘n then painted ‘em with puhple polish ‘n thpahkleth! He lookth tho pwetty now ‘n it wath weally fun! Aftah we got done with him we talked fo’ah a bit ‘n Eva ended up tellin’ me thome thto’weeth about huh tweasah huntin’ ‘n wow! She leadth a life of adventuh ‘n aftah he’win’ huh Ah’m shoe’ah that the Wanguhth weally ah all thupah he’woeth! Tho exthitin’!!”

“Anywho, aftah a bit Eva had ta go tho she took Cal ‘n they left ‘n Ah came up he’ah ta mah playth ‘n gueth what! Lady Dee wath up he’ah thleepin’ on the couch alweady. Ah put a blanket on huh ‘n came up he’ah ta talk ta ya befo’ah Ah go down ta cuddle with huh ‘n thleep. It wath a weally gweat couple a dayth though!”

“Kinda ti’uh’d though tho Ah’m gonna go ‘n lay down. Ni night diawy thingy! Bye, bah-bye, bye, bye!”

*The audio clicks off after Willow once again signs off with “Boop!” After a moment the Caretaker voice comes on*

“Interesting… She certainly does seem to be having a good time lately and I believe these new friends of hers could certainly use a little more observation. You know the drill, sentient. Enjoy!”

*Audio rewinds and plays from the beginning!*

“Diary thingy!! Guess what! I had another great day~! Sorry I didn’t talk to ya earlier but I got caught up in bakin’ ‘n stuff so I’ll catch ya up on what’s been happenin’.”

“Yesterday I baked ‘n then went ‘n did stuff around Thayd for shinies ‘n then I went to Thayd U for talks! Doctor Knife was there ‘n was talkin’ about Primal Energy ‘n Physics. I actually got some of the stuff right which made me feel so, so good! I even got to sit near Lady Dee ‘n Niqe ‘n Roshi! Only thing that made it not-so-great was after the talks. Lady Dee ‘n me went to talk to Doctor Knife ‘n found out that Ash never told here nothin’ about me! I mean I could have died ‘n she didn’t say a thing! Kinda makes me wonder if’n she ever really loved me ‘cause someone who loves someone else just doesn’t do that…”

*Willow growls into the mic in frustration and takes a moment to collect herself before speaking again.*

“Anywho… Me ‘n Lady Dee went to The Villa after that ‘n we danced ‘n drank smoothies ‘n stuff ‘n had a great time. A couple of the songs ‘n stuff made me a lil sad but Lady Dee cheered me right back up each time so it was really great havin’ her around! We ended up leavin’ early ‘cause Lady Dee ‘n me got kinda tired ‘n we still wanted to go to my house ‘n have ice cream.”

“When we got to my place we ended up makin’ ice cream ‘n buggy cupcake sammiches ‘n totally ate lots before we went to watchin’ vids ‘n brushin’ each others hair ‘n stuff. I never really had anyone to brush my hair ‘til now ‘n it’s really great! Not only that but havin’ her around ‘n laughin’ all the time really helps both of us, I think!”

“That brings us to today! Lady Dee ‘n me baked more cupcakes ‘n got in a food fight with the sugar ‘n made a real mess of things but it was so, so fun so it was totally worth it! After that Lady Dee had to go do stuff ‘n I went explorin’ at the Ranger place again ‘n ended up fallin’ asleep in some nets. Later I met up with this crazy lady, ‘cept I didn’t know she was crazy at the time, ‘n this guy Aurin with really white hair. The guy’s name is Cal ‘n he thinks he might be comin’ down with that flu that’s been goin’ around. Sure glad I got my shots let me tell ya. Eva came ‘n we ended up goin’ to get medishots to keep from gettin’ sick ‘n that’s when we found out that the crazy lady was cray-cray! She set mines down ‘n nearly blew up the med place! I don’t like shots either but that was just nuts!”

*She makes a “Coo-coo” noise along with some giggling before she continues.*

“Well after all that craziness the crazy lady left ‘n we went to my place for cupcakes ‘n juice! Cal was kinda dazed ‘n so he sat while I got glowmelon juice, a huge plate of cupcakes, ‘n some kawfee for me. Cal didn’t stay awake too long after I sat down ‘n we started eatin’ ‘n then we got the idea of to make him pretty…”

*Willow ends up giggling ominously.*

“Mine is an evil giggle… Eva ‘n me brushed his hair ‘n tail fur ‘n then braided ‘em ‘n put all sorts of colorful ribbons ‘n bows in ‘em! Not only that but we ended up takin’ care of his claws ‘n then painted ‘em with purple polish ‘n sparkles! He looks so pretty now ‘n it was really fun! After we got done with him we talked for a bit ‘n Eva ended up tellin’ me some stories about her treasure huntin’ ‘n wow! She leads a life of adventure ‘n after hearin’ her I’m sure that the Rangers really are all super heroes! So excitin’!!”

“Anywho, after a bit Eva had to go so she took Cal ‘n they left ‘n I came up here to my place ‘n guess what! Lady Dee was up here sleepin’ on the couch already. I put a blanket on her ‘n came up here to talk to ya before I go down to cuddle with her ‘n sleep. It was a really great couple a days though!”

“Kinda tired though so I’m gonna go ‘n lay down. Ni night diary thingy! Bye, bah-bye, bye, bye!”
Posted Jan 28, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio log clicks on*

“Gueth what, gueth what, gueth what~?! Ah got ta watch a weal life thupa he’woe meetin’ latht night ‘n ya wanna know the bethtetht paht, diawy thingy? Ah’m gonna luhn how ta be one of ‘em! Oh Ah’m tho, tho, THO exthited!”

*Willow drops the ‘chron with a muffled thumb and it sounds like she’s jumping around on a bed, hooting, whooping, and clapping! After a couple minutes she collapses on the bed and the muffled sounds of her picking up the ‘chron are distinct while she giggles.*

“Ah’ll get ta thave people ‘n beat bad guyth ‘n all tho’tth a cool thtuff! Jutht like a weal thupa he’woe, Ah alweady have a weakneth in that mah mind ithn’t completely mah own but maybe we can fixth that too! Ah alweady got mah fuhtht thupa-he’woe-in-twainin’ job ‘n Ah’m gonna be helpin’ Doctah Knife on That’uh’day with thick people. Ah kinda wish folkth had gotten they’ah shotth like me. Kinda maketh me wuh’weed fo’ah next ye’ah though thinth Way’ed’th gone ‘n Ah don’t know if’n he’ll be back by then ta give me anothuh one. Doctah Knife can pwobally do it if’n he’th thtill gone though tho Ah gueth Ah shouldn’t wuh’wee too much.”

“Anywho, Ah’d tell ya about the thtuff we talked about but like all thupa he’woe thtuffth it’th thuppo’tht ta be a the’cwit ‘n that meanth even ta you, diawy thingy. Thawwy butcha can’t he’ah that thtuff in cayth thome villain gwabth ya ‘n pwieth the the’cwitth fwom yo’ah electronic bwain ‘n Ah don’t wantcha ta get huht… evah. It thuckth ta get huht, it weally doeth ‘n ya wanna know how Ah know? Asheth wath they’ah too ‘n it huht ta thee huh… Huht ‘n made me a lil mad too fo’ah the thame weathinth we’ve alweady talked about. Ah meant ta find huh aftah the meetin’ ‘n twy ta get the thtuff fwom huh that we found at Way’ed’th playth but Ah couldn’t find huh tho she muthta left with the othuhth. Kinda glad weally… Paht a me wantth ta thlap huh ‘n the othuh one jutht wantth ta hug huh ‘n cwy. Maketh me kinda mad at mah’thelf weally…”

“Well Ah came back he’ah ‘n jutht cwashed on the couch thinth Lady Dee wathn’t he’ah yet. Woke up with a new cut on mah leg too ‘n Lady Dee wath he’ah ‘n she muthta bandaged it ‘cauth it wath alweady taken cay’ah of when Ah woke up. Leaveth Above, thith cuttin’ thtuff ith getting’ old ‘n Ah hope it getth fixtht thoon.”

“Ah got thome mo’ah bakin’ ta do tho Ah’ll talk ta ya latah. Maybe Lady Dee ‘n me can get in anothuh food fight! Take cay’ah diawy thingy~!”

*The audio clicks off after Willow’s typical exit and after a moment the all-to-familiar voice chirps in.*

“A shame I couldn’t observe this meeting. It could have been educational… Ah well. Maybe next time.”

*Audio resets and plays from the beginning with the translation protocols in place.*

“Guess what, guess what, guess what~?! I got to watch a real life super hero meetin’ last night ‘n ya wanna know the bestest part, diary thingy? I’m gonna learn how to be one of ‘em! Oh I’m so, so, SO excited!”

*Willow drops the ‘chron with a muffled thumb and it sounds like she’s jumping around on a bed, hooting, whooping, and clapping! After a couple minutes she collapses on the bed and the muffled sounds of her picking up the ‘chron are distinct while she giggles.*

“I’ll get to save people ‘n beat bad guys ‘n all sorts of cool stuff! Just like a real super hero, I already have a weakness in that my mind isn’t completely my own but maybe we can fix that too! I already got my first super-hero-in-trainin’ job ‘n I’m gonna be helpin’ Doctor Knife on Saturday with sick people. I kinda wish folks had gotten their shots like me. Kinda makes me worried for next year though since Red’s gone ‘n I don’t know if’n he’ll be back by then to give me another one. Doctor Knife can probably do it if’n he’s still gone though so I guess I shouldn’t worry too much.”

“Anywho, I’d tell ya about the stuff we talked about but like all super hero stuffs it’s supposed to be a secret ‘n that means even to you, diary thingy. Sorry but ya can’t hear that stuff in case some villain grabs ya ‘n pries the secrets from your electronic brain ‘n I don’t want ya to get hurt… ever. It sucks to get hurt, it really does ‘n ya wanna know how I know? Ashes was there too ‘n it hurt to see her… Hurt ‘n made me a lil mad too for the same reasons we’ve already talked about. I meant to find her after the meetin’ ‘n try to get the stuff from her that we found at Red’s place but I couldn’t find her so she must of left with the others. Kinda glad really… Part of me wants to slap her ‘n the other one just wants to hug her ‘n cry. Makes me kinda mad at myself really…”

“Well I came back here ‘n just crashed on the couch since Lady Dee wasn’t here yet. Woke up with a new cut on my leg too ‘n Lady Dee was here ‘n she must have bandaged it ‘cause it was already taken care of when I woke up. Leaves Above, this cuttin’ stuff is getting’ old ‘n I hope it gets fixed soon.”

“I got some more bakin’ to do so I’ll talk to ya later. Maybe Lady Dee ‘n me can get in another food fight! Take care diary thingy~!”
Posted Jan 29, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to some rustling noises and excited whoops!*

“They’ah ya ah diawy thingy! How in all of Nexthuth did ya get way out he’ah?! Ah been lookin’ ev’we way’ah fo’ah ya! Tho, tho much hath happened ‘n Ah only had Lady Dee ‘n Cap’n Kittuhth ta tell ‘til now.”

“Tho letth thee… way’ah do we begin? Well they’ah wath a bunch a thtuff that happened that Ah’d wathuh not talk about tho we’ll jutht thkip that thtuff, kay? Thome –othuh- thtuff though…”

*Willow makes some excited noises!*

“Bun-bun ith back, Lady Dee’th got huh kitth, ‘n Thunny ‘n Pocketth got Joined! Ah got ta help with thome of it ‘n got ta thee the wetht but it wath all tho, tho exthitin’~!”

“Fuhtht thing Ah got ta help with wath healin’ the gwoup that went ta thave Bun-bun. We got ta go in ta Illium fuhtht ‘n twied ta get huh back but the guy that had huh didn’t have huh way’ah we went. The guy tuhned out ta be Lady Dee’th old hubby Thomath ‘n he got away at fuhtht but we got ‘im in the end. He wath hidin’ in Lady Dee’th old houth with huh kitth ‘n Bun-bun! Well we got ‘em all away fwom him in the end ‘n now he’th waitin’ fo’ah hith twial. A whole lotta people showed up fo’ah the latht bit ‘n healin’ ‘em all made me feel weal happy that Ah could help.”

“Theein’ Lady Dee with huh kitth wath one a the betht thingth Ah theen in a while ‘n fo’ah ath much ath Ah wanna tell ya about they’ah we’union, thome momentth jutht need ta be pwivate. That ‘n ‘til aftah Thomath’th twial, Ah don’t wanna withk thayin’ thomethin’ that could get back ta anyone that could huht ‘em.”

“Thomethin’ Ah can talk about fweely though ith the Joinin’ a Thunny ‘n Pocketth! It wath tho, tho pwetty~. Katia thet it up ‘n it wath thuch a pwetty island. Thunny ‘n Pocketth got Joined by Wigth on the beach wight ne’ah the watuh. Ah wath tho exthited that Ah couldn’t thtop fidgetin’ in mah theat nextht ta Bunny. The thay’weh’moan’ee wath tho, tho pwetty. Kinda made me wanna maybe have one mah’thelf one day. Well that would mean Ah’d have ta get in a we’lationship ‘n that’th not happenin’. Thoeth only make ya huht unleth yo’ah weally, weally lucky… Like Thunny ‘n Pocketth. Ah tho can’t get ovah how cute they ah tagethuh ‘n what they got ith weally thomethin’ thpecial.”

“Aftah ev’we thin’ they’ah wath a pahty ‘n Ah gotta bounth awound ta get wid a all that en’uhgy Ah had built up duh’win’ ev’we thin’. The fun didn’t end they’ah eithuh. A bunch a uth got tagethuh ‘n had a thleep ovah aftah ‘n that wath a whole lotta fun.”

“Only thing left ta do now ith get ya back up in the houth ‘n get ya cleaned up. Any cloeth’ah ta that wivah ‘n you’d a been fwied! Come, come~!”

*The audio clicks off to Willow’s sing-song “Boop!” After a moment, a very sour sounding AI can be heard.*

”Interesting turn of events… Only wish that I’d been present to observe first hand. Here’s your translation but do keep that devil cat of hers from knocking me about again…”

*The audio rewinds and plays from the beginning.*

“There ya are diary thingy! How in all of Nexus did ya get way out here?! I’ve been lookin’ every where for ya! So, so much has happened ‘n I only had Lady Dee ‘n Cap’n Kitters to tell ‘til now.”

“So let’s see… where do we begin? Well there was a bunch of stuff that happened that I’d rather not talk about so we’ll just skip that stuff, kay? Some –other- stuff though…”

*Willow makes some excited noises!*

“Bun-bun is back, Lady Dee’s got her kits, ‘n Sunny ‘n Pockets got Joined! I got to help with some of it ‘n got to see the rest but it was all so, so excitin’~!”

“First thing I got to help with was healin’ the group that went to save Bun-bun. We got to go in to Illium first ‘n tried to get her back but the guy that had her didn’t have her where we went. The guy turned out to be Lady Dee’s old hubby Thomas ‘n he got away at first but we got ‘im in the end. He was hidin’ in Lady Dee’s old house with her kits ‘n Bun-bun! Well we got ‘em all away from him in the end ‘n now he’s waitin’ for his trial. A whole lotta people showed up for the last bit ‘n healin’ ‘em all made me feel real happy that I could help.”

“Seein’ Lady Dee with her kits was one of the best things I’ve seen in a while ‘n for as much as I wanna tell ya about their reunion, some moments just need to be private. That ‘n ‘til after Thomas’s trial, I don’t wanna risk sayin’ somethin’ that could get back to anyone that could hurt ‘em.”

“Somethin’ I can talk about freely though is the Joinin’ of Sunny ‘n Pockets! It was so, so pretty~. Katia set it up ‘n it was such a pretty island. Sunny ‘n Pockets got Joined by Rigs on the beach right near the water. I was so excited that I couldn’t stop fidgetin’ in my seat next to Bunny. The ceremony was so, so pretty. Kinda made me wanna maybe have one myself one day. Well that would mean I’d have to get in a relationship ‘n that’s not happenin’. Those only make ya hurt unless you’re really, really lucky… Like Sunny ‘n Pockets. I so can’t get over how cute they are together ‘n what they got is really somethin’ special.”

“After everythin’ there was a party ‘n I gotta bounce around to get rid of all that energy I had built up durin’ everythin’. The fun didn’t end there either. A bunch of us got together ‘n had a sleep over after ‘n that was a whole lotta fun.”

“Only thing left to do now is get ya back up in the house ‘n get ya cleaned up. Any closer to that river ‘n you’d of been fried! Come, come~!”
Posted Feb 13, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow's surprised voice.*

"They'ah ya ah, diawy thingy! Ah been lookin' fo'ah ya ev'we'way'ah! Cap'n Kittuhth Von Fluffbutt muthta knocked ya awound while Ah wath gone. Don't be mad at 'im though. He'th weally cute 'n fluffy 'n ya can't be too mad at thumbthin' that'th cute 'n fluffy~!"

"Anywho... Ah know Ah been gone a while 'n Ah can't thay way'ah, mainly a'cuth Ah don't know way'ah me 'n Yahn went, but what Ah can thay wath that Ah had a blatht 'n vay'we much needed thumb time away fwom thtuff. It kinda got cwaythy befo'ah Ah went away what with Bun-bun comin' back fwom the Weave 'n Lady Dee gettin' huh kitth back 'n me 'n Asheth thplittin' up... Yahn wath wight 'n Ah had fun tho Ah gueth that'th all that weally mattuhth in da end."

"Kinda hahd ta bah'lieve dat ta'mah'woe thtahtth the month a Shade'th Eve!"

*Willow pauses long enough to make a series of excited hoots and other noises before continuing.*

"Ah get all exthited whenevah Ah think a all the candy Ah'm gonna eat~!"

"But Ah di'gweth... Gotta deco'wait 'n thtuff fuhtht 'n then Ah gotta make a cothtume 'n fig'ya out way'ah Ah'm gonna go ta get all that thweet, thweet holiday loot... Thuch a bithy time but oh tho, tho wondah'ful~!"

"Ah gotta go fo'ah now. Tho much ta do 'n tho much bounthin' ta catch up on! Fuhtht, Ah'm gonna put ya in mah dweth'uh tho that ya don't get knocked awound by Cap'n Fluffbutt again~ 'n then Ah'm gonna wun awound like a nutcayth fo'ah a bit! Thee ya latuh, diawy thingy!!"

*Audio clicks off and one can almost feel the Datachron's bristling resentment.*

"We... we are not on speaking terms at present... If you couldn't understand her, that's on you. I've been knocked around by her cat and left in a pile of dust bunnies for entirely too long to translate for your benefit... Phenomenal cosmic processing power you say? Indeed but I have diverted all of it to plotting my revenge on a certain four legged beastie and it's pet Aurin! Good day!!"
Posted Sep 29, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices