WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

Audio Diary Logs of Vorkha “Willow” Willowbrush

23 replies
Stars:
+127
|| Disclaimer bits: I know Willow-speak can be hard for some folks so I will provide a translated section at the end of the log for those that may still wish to read what she’s said and can’t muddle through her actual logs. Look for the green lettering for the start of the translated section. May actually serve as an aid to those that interact with her regularly as a sort of viewable translation guide to Willow-speak so yay multi-purpose posts! Thanks for reading! :d ||

*Loud muffled tapping sound at the beginning of the recording followed by a loud blowing noise*

“Heya! Ith thith thing on?”

*Another short series of taps and blowing sounds into the mic are heard*

“Oh… They’ahth a lil blinky light he’ah that thayth it ith.”

*Audible sounds of her small frame shrugging can be heard along with dismissive verbal noises*

“Well that’th convenient! Yay technology! Not like anyone’th evah gonna he’ah theethe but Ah thaw Asheth doin’ thith the othuh day ‘n thought it might be neat ta twy if fo’ah mah’thelf. Funny thing ith now that Ah thtahted Ah’m not weally shoe’ah what ta do now… It’th not like Ah can lithen ta Asheth logth oh’ah anythin’. Oh’ah can Ah… Bee ah bee!”

*Audio log halts for a moment after Willow makes a very audible “Boop!” noise, before resuming to the muffled sounds of her datachron being picked up*

“Nope! She’th got that thing locked down hahduh then the Thupahmall aftah clothin’ time! Thtupid chain thtoh’ah… Got thtuck in they’ah the othuh day ‘n hung upthide-down fo’ah hou’ahth befo’ah thome pwoto-guy walked in ‘n fweed me. Left mah data-thingy at home tho Ah couldn’t even call fo’ah help oh’ah nothin’! Jutht hung they’ah like a deflated Vind on a bwanch… ‘Thept all chained up ‘n light in the head fwom hangin’ like Ah wath.”

*More shrugging noises can be heard over the mic along with a distant wooshing sound and creaking noises as Willow kicks her feet back and forth through the empty air*

“Tho letth thee… If’n thith ith thuppothed ta be thome daily thing, Ah gueth Ah’ll thtaht with mah day. Shhh though ‘cauthe Miley ‘n Asheth ah athleep wight next ta me. Mo’ah on that latah.”

“Taday, taday, taday. Hmmmm…. Well Ah wan awound Thayd fo’ah a bit doin’ oddth ‘n endth fo’ah people ta get shinieth ‘n thuch. Did a fay’ah amount of jumpin’ ‘n thwingin’ ‘n fwolickin’ in the pwah’theth… Then Ah bounthed in mah bounthe houthe fo’ah a bit befo’ah Ah had ta get weady fo’ah a night at The Villa… Ah weally love that playthe tho, tho much! Ev’we one they’ah ith weally nithe ta me ‘n Thunny ‘n Pocketth ah alwayth lookin’ tho nithe all the time… ‘N then they’ahth mah Asheth. She’th alwayth tho pwetty ‘n thweet ‘n she weally liketh ta thee people happy! When they thmile, she doeth too ‘n Ah love huh thmile! Maketh mah haht get all light ‘n fluttuh’wee ‘n maketh me feel all wo’ahm ‘n fuzthy inthide too! Ah love mah Asheth tho much!”

*Distant kissy noises can be heard for a moment.*

“Thawwy had ta take a kithy bweak they’ah fo’ah a thec. Mah lil haht jutht had ta take ovah fo’ah a thec ‘n give Asheth ‘n lil Miley thome kitheth. Had ta be weally cay’ful though not ta wake ‘em. Tho shhhhhh…”

“Anywho, The Villa… Tho Ah got weady ta go ovah they’ah ‘n wemembuh’d ta gwab the pwethentth that folkth nevah picked up tho Ah could hand ‘em out to themth that got holiday lootth ‘n hopped up on the tele-whatth-it, punched in the numbuhth fo’ah The Villa, ‘n zipped off ta the club! Ah got ta hand out the giftth ta folkth ‘n danthe with mah Asheth fo’ah a bit… Lady Dula athked thome we’ahd quethtionth though… That ‘n she keepth callin’ me Twisha. Don’t get me wong… Ah think Lady Dula ith the bethtetht but gettin’ mah name wong all the time ith a lil we’ahd. She’th thtill awethome though tho Ah don’t weally mind!”

*Someone stirring in the background can be heard beyond the mic*

“Mo’nin’ thweetie!”

*Kissy noises can be heard along with some playful nomming sounds before there’s more inaudible mumbling followed by Willow’s muffled response*

“Shoe’ah thing thweetie! Go talk ta the twee befo’ah Asheth getth up. That-a-way ya can get patht all the juithy, gothipy bitth befo’ah she waketh up ‘n callth ya back in fo’ah mo’nin’ nomth! Have fun talkin’ with the twee, de’ah!”

*More muffled noises can be heard before Willow chirps happily into the mic*

“Okay back! That wath lil Miley! Ah love that lil munchkin tho much! She’th tho cute ‘n tho adoh’able! Ah could pinch thothe cheekth fo’ah dayth if’n she’d let me but she weally hateth it when ya do that tho Ah thettle fo’ah thnuggleth, hugth, ‘n pwetendin’ like Ah nommin’ huh. She weally getth a caythe of the giggleth when Ah do that ‘n she thoundth tho cute when she doeth it! Ah jutht can’t help mah’thelf thometimeth…”

“Tho way’ah wath Ah… Oh yeah! Lady Dula! She athked thome queth’tionth about a ship ‘n cwunch bugth ‘n that made mah tummy huht tho Ah that down fo’ah a bit. She thaid goin’ outthide might help ‘n the next thing Ah wemembuh cle’ahly wath wakin’ up outthide! Tho we’ahd wight?! Well Asheth ‘n Lady Dula wuh they’ah tho Ah didn’t have a thing ta wuh’wee about ‘n they thaid Ah didn’t mith anythin’ impoh’tant tho Ah gueth ev’wethin’ wath ok. Ah may have felt we’ahd ‘n foggy in mah bwainpan but Ah got bettah. Well good enough ta go home with Asheth, cwawl inta bed with mah two favoh’wit ladieth ‘n go ta thleep anywho. Thtill though… that’th the thecond time in a shoh’t while way’ah Ah’ve blacked out ‘n come too outthide The Villa. Between that ‘n the shadow peopleth watchin’ me… Ah’d be lyin’ if’n Ah thaid Ah wathn’t a lil wuh’weed. Gotta be thtwong fo’ah mah Asheth ‘n lil Miley though. Can’t be a bothah ta mah lovely thupah he’wo oh’ah huh cute lil thidekick aftah all! Miley’th got gwowin’ ta do ‘n kit thtuff ta wuh’wee about ‘n Asheth hath a vewy impoh’tant job thavin’ folkth ath a Wanguh ‘n all. Ah don’t wanna get in the way of all that! Bethideth, Asheth getth thith weally thad look on huh faythe when she wuh’weeth ‘n Ah like it bettah when she thmileth. She’th tho wadiant ‘n beautiouth! Maketh me wanna thmothah huh in kitheth ‘n lovey hugth!”

*Muffled sounds can be heard again along with more kissy noises. After a moment, the sounds of someone stirring can be heard*

“Oopth! Ah woke huh up with mah kitheth! Gotta go! Bye~!”

*Audio log ends after another “Boop!” from Willow. After a moment a Caretaker-esk voice can be heard*

“Oh this one…. Sorry listener. I’ll translate for this sentient since the relatively simple task of speaking seems to be too much for her…”

*Audio log makes rewinding noises and plays from the beginning*

“Heya! Is this thing on?”

*A short series of taps and blowing sounds into the mic are heard*

“Oh… There’s a lil blinky light here that says it is."

*Audible sounds of her small frame shrugging can be heard along with dismissive verbal noises*

“Well that’s convenient! Yay technology! Not like anyone’s ever gonna hear these but I saw Ashes doin’ this the other day ‘n thought it might be neat ta try if for myself. Funny thing is now that I started I’m not really sure what to do now… It’s not like I can listen to Ash’s logs or anythin’. Or can I… Bee are bee!”

*Audio log halts for a moment after Willow makes a very audible “Boop!” noise, before resuming to the muffled sounds of her datachron being picked up*

“Nope! She’s got that thing locked down harder than the Supermall after closin’ time! Stupid chain store… Got stuck in there the other day ‘n hung upside-down for hours before some proto-guy walked in ‘n freed me. Left my data-thingy at home so I couldn’t even call for help or nothin’! Just hung there like a deflated Vind on a branch… ‘Cept all chained up ‘n light in the head from hangin’ like I was.”

*More shrugging noises can be heard over the mic along with a distant wooshing sound and creaking noises as Willow kicks her feet back and forth through the empty air*

“So let’s see… If’n this is supposed to be some daily thing, I guess I’ll start with my day. Shhh though ‘cause Miley ‘n Ashes are asleep right next to me. More on that later.”

“Today, today, today. Hmmmm…. Well I ran around Thayd for a bit doin’ odds ‘n ends for people to get shinies ‘n such. Did a fair amount of jumpin’ ‘n swingin’ ‘n frolickin’ in the process… Then I bounced in my bounce house for a bit before I had to get ready for a night at The Villa… I really love that place so, so much! Everyone there is really nice to me ‘n Sunny ‘n Pockets are always lookin’ so nice all the time… ‘N then there’s my Ashes. She’s always so pretty ‘n sweet ‘n she really likes to see people happy! When they smile, she does too ‘n I love her smile! Makes my heart get all light ‘n fluttery ‘n makes me feel all warm ‘n fuzzy inside too! I love my Ashes so much!”

*Distant kissy noises can be heard for a moment.*

“Sorry had to take a kissy break there for a sec. My lil heart just had to take over for a sec ‘n give Ashes ‘n lil Miley some kisses. Had to be really careful though not to wake ‘em. So shhhhhh…”

“Anywho, The Villa… So I got ready to go over there ‘n remembered to grab the presents that folks never picked up so I could hand ‘em out to thems that got holiday loots ‘n hopped up on the tele-whats-it, punched in the numbers for The Villa, ‘n zipped off to the club! I got to hand out the gifts to folks ‘n dance with my Ashes for a bit… Lady Dula asked some weird questions though… That ‘n she keeps callin’ me Trisha. Don’t get me wrong… I think Lady Dula is the bestest but gettin’ my name wrong all the time is a lil weird. She’s still awesome though so I don’t really mind!”

*Someone stirring in the background can be heard beyond the mic*

“Mornin’ sweetie!”

*Kissy noises can be heard along with some playful nomming sounds before there’s more inaudible mumbling followed by Willow’s muffled response*

“Sure thing, sweetie! Go talk to the tree before Ashes gets up. That-a-way you can get passed all the juicy, gossipy bits before she wakes up ‘n calls you back in for mornin’ noms! Have fun talkin’ with the tree, dear!”

*More muffled noises can be heard before Willow chirps happily into the mic*

“Okay back! That was lil Miley! I love that lil munchkin so much! She’s so cute ‘n so adorable! I could pinch those cheeks for days if’n she’d let me but she really hates it when you do that so I settle for snuggles, hugs, ‘n pretendin’ like I nommin’ her. She really gets a case of the giggles when I do that ‘n she sounds so cute when she does it! I just can’t help myself sometimes…”

“So where was I… Oh yeah! Lady Dula! She asked some questions about a ship ‘n crunch bugs ‘n that made my tummy hurt so I sat down for a bit. She said goin’ outside might help ‘n the next thing I remember clearly was wakin’ up outside! So weird right?! Well Ashes ‘n Lady Dula were there so I didn’t have a thing to worry about ‘n they said I didn’t miss anythin’ important so I guess everythin’ was ok. I may have felt weird ‘n foggy in my brainpan but I got better. Well good enough to go home with Ashes, crawl into bed with my two favorite ladies ‘n go to sleep anywho. Still though… that’s the second time in a short while where I’ve blacked out ‘n come to outside The Villa. Between that ‘n the shadow peoples watchin’ me… I’d be lyin’ if’n I said I wasn’t a lil worried. Gotta be strong for my Ashes ‘n lil Miley though. Can’t be a bother ta my lovely super hero or her cute lil sidekick after all! Miley’s got growin’ to do ‘n kit stuff to worry about ‘n Ashes has a very important job savin’ folks as a Ranger ‘n all. I don’t wanna get in the way of all that! Besides, Ashes gets this really sad look on her face when she worries ‘n I like it better when she smiles. She’s so radiant ‘n beautious! Makes me wanna smother her in kisses ‘n lovey hugs!”

*Muffled sounds can be heard again along with more kissy noises. After a moment, the sounds of someone stirring can be heard*

“Oops! I woke her up with my kisses! Gotta go! Bye~!”

*Audio log ends after another “Boop!” from Willow.*
Posted Dec 30, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
||There is some darker subject matter in this one so reader beware! Also there will be another translated portion so look for the green lettering again.||

*Audio log clicks on with muffled noises heard in the background like someone is settling in while picking up the datachron. After a moment Willow chirps merrily into the mic*

“Heya diawy thingy! Thawwy that Ah haven’t logged anything in a bit. Ah been weally buthy ‘n haven’t had time ta do much talkin’. Ah know that’th tho we’ahd wight?! Me not havin’ time ta talk. Ah didn’t weally wanna thay nothin’ in the fuhtht playthe but thinthe no one’th evah gonna lithen ta thethe, Ah fig’uh it’th thafe ta thay thtuff he’ah…”

“Yeth’tuh’day wath weally, weally we’ahd. Ev’wething thtahted out ok… No’mal weally. Ah went fwolickin’ thwough Thayd ‘n did thtuff fo’ah people like Ah alwayth do. Aftah a while though it felt like Ah wath bein’ watched. Like the hay’ahth on the back a mah neck wuh jutht tinglin’ like cwazthy ‘n Ah got thith weally bad feelin’ tho Ah got outta Thayd ath quick ath mah hovah bo’ahd could go! Thankth Way’ed way’ah’evah ya ah! Ah love that bo’ahd tho, tho much!”

“Anywho back ta the we’ahd thtuff. Tho Ah get back ta mah houthe in the thky ‘n tuhn the tele-whatth-it off tho no one could come in that-a-way ‘n wan thtwaight ta mah bunkah. Ah thtayed in they’ah until mah gahdth told me it wath thafe. Took a bit but they checked ev’wething. Ah didn’t mind though. Ah got ta catch up on mah showth ‘n blay’ah mah muthic ‘n play thome gameth on mah computah tho it wath fun enough.”

*The sounds of Willow’s small frame shrugging can be heard along with some creaking noises*

“Well anywho, aftah they thaid it wath all cle’ah, Ah wan awound mah plot fo’ah a bit ‘n thaid hi ta all mah tweeth, played in the playgwound Ah had put in fo’ah Miley ‘n me, bounthed in mah bounthe houthe, ‘n finally went up ta mah houthe. Didn’t thee any we’ahd thtuff oh’ah nothin’ tho you’d think it wath thafe wight? Well ev’wething looked like it wath no’mal until Ah went upthtay’ahth ta go ta mah woom. That’th when Ah notithed Way’edth do’ah wath opened jutht the teen’thee’itht bit. At fuhth Ah thought that maybe the gahdth had done it while checkin’ fo’ah shadow people but thomethin’ told me ta go in jutht ta be shoe’ah.”

*Insistent feline noises can be heard in the background. Willow squeaks playfully in the background as soft tapping and loud sniffing noises are heard. Willow pauses the audio recording with her customary “Boop!” noise and after a moment the recording resumes with muffled noises as she picks up her datachron once again*

“Thawwy diawy thingy… That wath mah cat ‘n he wanted food, belly wubth, ‘n a bit of play time ‘n a guhl’th gotta have pwi’oh’witieth~! Cap’in Kittuhth Von Fluffbutt ith a thweetie ‘n awethome tho it’th all good.”

“Anywho, tho way’ah wath Ah… Oh yeah! Way’edth woom! Tho Ah go in wight, ‘n thomeone’th gone ‘n metht up Ahty’th dethk! Ah mean the nuhve of thome folkth… The gahdth thaid they cle’ahd the woom but didn’t touch nothin’, Cap’in Kittuhth jutht meowed at me when Ah athked if’n he’d thnuck in, ‘n in the end Ah jutht fixed up hith dethk ‘n clothed the do’ah. Ah’ll have ta wemembuh ta change the mag-lockth ‘n do’ah codeth latah.”

“Ah wish that Ah could thay that wath the –only- thing we’ahd that happened the wetht of the day but if’n Ah thaid that, Ah’d be lyin’~! Thoooo… he’ah it goeth…”

*Willow takes a deep breath, sighs, and begins speaking. This time she sounds a bit sheepish and embarrassed*

“Tho Ah go back ta mah woom aftah all that ‘n Ah’m bounthin’ awound ‘n blay’win’ mah muthic… Good thing Asheth wathn’t they’ah ‘cauthe Ah wath thwingin’ fwom mah chandelie’ahth too ‘n she weally hateth that. Anywho, tho Ah’m havin’ fun when mah muthic thtaht’th ta get all thtaticky ‘n thtuff ‘n mah hay’ed thtahted buzthin’. Nexth’t thing Ah know, Ah’m down in the kitchen thtandin’ at the think ‘n mah ahm’th all bleedy! Ah muthta cut mah’thelf while Ah wath bounthin’ oh’ah thomethin’. Muthta left a knife in the think ‘cauthe it wath all bleedy too. Tho Ah cleaned ev’wething up ‘n healed it fine ‘n now it’th all pink fwom bein’ newly healed ‘n thinthe Ah don’t have Thpaythe Aythe band-aidth that big, Ah put on one of mah ahm thocky thingieth ta keep folkth fwom theein’ it ‘n keep me fwom itchin’ it. Thtill itcheth a bit actually. Can’t theem ta find what cut me in mah woom ‘n they’ah wathn’t any bleedy thtuff leadin’ ta the kitchen tho Ah muthta kept it cov’uhd ‘til Ah got they’ah oh’ah thomethin’. What bugth me ith if’n Ah got cut in mah woom, why didn’t Ah go ta mah bathwoom?”

*Shrugging and dismissive verbal noises are heard before Willow speaks again*

“Ah can’t wemembuh ‘n Ah’m not tellin’ mah Asheth eithuh. That’ll jutht wuh’wee huh ovah nothin’. Thith blackin’ out thtuff needth ta thtop though! It’th cweepin’ me out ‘n nextht time Ah could get huht wuhth! Ah think Ah’ll thtick ta fwolickin’ ‘n playin’ on the gwound ‘til mah blackoutth go away jutht ta be thafe.

“Mah ahm’th lookin’ bettah thith mo’nin but Ah’m gonna keep it cov’uhd fo’ah taday jutht ta be shoe’ah. Ah’ll have ta put tagethuh an outfit fo’ah tanight at The Villa if’n it’th open. Hopefully no we’ahd thtuff happenth taday. Ah’m weally not in the mood fo’ah mo’ah we’ahd thtuff anywho…”

“Well Ah’m off ta vithit Thayd ‘n thee whatth what! Gotta go! Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow signs off with a “Boop!” After a moment the Caretaker-esk voice can be heard, sounding a bit exasperated.*

“Phenomenal cosmic processing power and I’m reduced to translating for this squirrelly little sentient… Fine! Let’s get this done so I can get back to my tes- tasks!”

*Audio makes a rewinding noise, pauses, and resumes from the beginning*

“Heya diary thingy! Sorry that I haven’t logged anything in a bit. I been really busy ‘n haven’t had time to do much talkin’. I know that’s so weird right?! Me not havin’ time to talk. I didn’t really wanna say nothin’ in the first place but since no one’s ever gonna listen to these, I figure it’s safe to say stuff here…”

“Yesterday was really, really weird. Everything started out ok… Normal really. I went frolickin’ through Thayd ‘n did stuff for people like I always do. After a while though it felt like I was bein’ watched. Like the hairs on the back a my neck were just tinglin’ like cwazy ‘n I got this really bad feelin’ so I got outta Thayd as quick as my hover board could go! Thanks Red wherever ya are! I love that board so, so much!”

“Anywho back to the weird stuff. So I get back to my house in the sky ‘n turn the tele-whats-it off so no one could come in that-a-way ‘n ran straight to my bunker. I stayed in there until my guards told me it was safe. Took a bit but they checked everything. I didn’t mind though. I got to catch up on my shows ‘n blare my music ‘n play some games on my computer so it was fun enough.”

*The sounds of Willow’s small frame shrugging can be heard along with some creaking noises*

“Well anywho, after they said it was all clear, I ran around my plot for a bit ‘n said hi to all my trees, played in the playground I had put in for Miley ‘n me, bounced in my bounce house, ‘n finally went up to my house. Didn’t see any weird stuff or nothin’ so you’d think it was safe right? Well everything looked like it was normal until I went upstairs to go to my room. That’s when I noticed Red’s door was opened just the teensiest bit. At first I thought that maybe the guards had done it while checkin’ for shadow people but somethin’ told me to go in just to be sure.”

*Insistent feline noises can be heard in the background. Willow squeaks playfully in the background as soft tapping and loud sniffing noises are heard. Willow pauses the audio recording with her customary “Boop!” noise and after a moment the recording resumes with muffled noises as she picks up her datachron once again*

“Sorry diary thingy… That was my cat ‘n he wanted food, belly rubs, ‘n a bit of play time ‘n a girl’s gotta have priorities~! Cap’in Kitters Von Fluffbutt is a sweetie ‘n awesome so it’s all good.”

“Anywho, so where was I… Oh yeah! Red’s room! So I go in right, ‘n someone’s gone ‘n messed up Arty’s desk! Ah mean the nerve of some folks… The guards said they cleared the room but didn’t touch nothin’, Cap’in Kitters just meowed at me when Ah asked if’n he’d snuck in, ‘n in the end I just fixed up his desk ‘n closed the door. I’ll have to remember to change the mag-locks ‘n door codes later.”

“I wish that I could say that was the –only- thing weird that happened the rest of the day but if’n I said that, I’d be lyin’~! Soooo… here it goes…”

*Willow takes a deep breath, sighs, and begins speaking. This time she sounds a bit sheepish and embarrassed*

“So I go back to my room after all that ‘n I’m bouncin’ around ‘n blarin’ my music… Good thing Ashes wasn’t there ‘cause I was swingin’ from my chandeliers too ‘n she really hates that. Anywho, so I’m havin’ fun when my music starts to get all static-ee ‘n stuff ‘n my head started buzzin’. Next thing I know, I’m down in the kitchen standin’ at the sink ‘n my arm’s all bleedy! I musta cut myself while I was bouncin’ or somethin’. Musta left a knife in the sink ‘cause it was all bleedy too. So I cleaned everything up ‘n healed it fine ‘n now it’s all pink from bein’ newly healed ‘n since I don’t have Space Ace band-aids that big, I put on one of my arm socky thingies to keep folks from seein’ it ‘n keep me from itchin’ it. Still itches a bit actually. Can’t seem to find what cut me in my room ‘n there wasn’t any bleedy stuff leadin’ to the kitchen so I musta kept it covered ‘til I got there or somethin’. What bugs me is if’n I got cut in my room, why didn’t I go to my bathroom?”

*Shrugging and dismissive verbal noises are heard before Willow speaks again*

“I can’t remember ‘n I’m not tellin’ my Ashes either. That’ll just worry her over nothin’. This blackin’ out stuff needs to stop though! It’s creepin’ me out ‘n next time I could get hurt worse! I think I’ll stick to frolickin’ ‘n playin’ on the ground ‘til my blackouts go away just to be safe.

“My arm’s lookin’ better this mornin’ but I’m gonna keep it covered for today just to be sure. I’ll have to put together an outfit for tonight at The Villa if’n it’s open. Hopefully no weird stuff happens today. I’m really not in the mood for more weird stuff anywho…”

“Well I’m off to visit Thayd ‘n see what’s what! Gotta go! Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow signs off with a “Boop!”*
Posted Jan 1, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on and a tired sounding Willow chirps into the mic*

“Heya diawy thingy… It’th me again. Been a long day ‘n thtuff happened at The Villa… Again… At leatht they’ah wathn’t any bleedy thtuff thith time. The voithe Ah he’ah fwom the Weave thayth that thingth should be quiet fo’ah a bit but we’ll thee… Thethe blackoutth ah weally bummin’ me out but if’n that voithe wath tellin’ the twuth, then maybe, jutht maybe, Ah can enjoy thome time at The Villa with mah fwiendth ‘n mah Asheth. Leaveth Above only knowth Ah get ta thee huh tho lil all the time. Havin’ a blackout ‘n theein’ huh when Ah wake up maketh me feel happy ‘n thad too. Happy ‘cauthe Ah’m with mah Asheth but thad ‘cauthe Ah mitht time with huh while Ah wath out… Puh’hapth if’n that voithe wathn’t tellin’ fibth, Ah won’t have ta wuh’wee ‘bout nothin’ fo’ah a while. That would be nithe. Ah like bein’ me aftah all.”

*There’s a long pause before Willow sighs and speaks into the mic once more.*

“Ah’m thawwy diawy thingy. Ah’m jutht not feelin’ up ta thith wight now. Ah’ll talk ta ya latah… Cap’in Kittuhth lookth like he wantth thome thcwutchin’ ‘n Ah wanna thpend thome time with him. Thee ya… bye…”

*Audio clicks off without her usual “Boop!” After a moment the voice of her datachron speaks up, less irritated than before.*

“Well that was different…. I… uh… I’ll translate that rather small entry now, Listener.”

*Audio rewinds and plays from the beginning*

“Heya diary thingy… It’s me again. Been a long day ‘n stuff happened at The Villa… Again… At least there wasn’t any bleedy stuff this time. The voice I hear from the Weave says that things should be quiet for a bit but we’ll see… These blackouts are really bummin’ me out but if’n that voice was tellin’ the truth, then maybe, just maybe, I can enjoy some time at The Villa with my friends ‘n my Ashes. Leaves Above only knows I get to see her so lil all the time. Havin’ a blackout ‘n seein’ her when I wake up makes me feel happy ‘n sad too. Happy ‘cause I’m with my Ashes but sad ‘cause I missed time with her while I was out… Perhaps if’n that voice wasn’t tellin’ fibs, I won’t have to worry ‘bout nothin’ for a while. That would be nice. I like bein’ me after all.”

*There’s a long pause before Willow sighs and speaks into the mic once more.*

“I’m sorry diary thingy. I’m just not feelin’ up to this right now. I’ll talk to ya later… Captain Kitters looks like he wants some scrutchin’ ‘n I wanna spend some time with him. See ya… bye…”

*Audio clicks off*
Posted Jan 2, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on with a slight whooshing and creaking noise in the background before Willow happily chirps into the mic*

“Heya diawy thingy! Ah know we got off on the wong foot latht time we talked ‘n Ah’m thawwy fo’ah that, Ah weally am. Ah fig’uhd you ‘n me could twy talkin’ again taday. Well mo’ah like Ah talk ‘n you we’cohd… would be nithe ta have a convuh’thay’tion thometime though. OH! Ah know! Maybe they’ahth thome thoh’t a pwoh’gwam oh’ah app oh’ah thomethin’ could make that happen!”

*Willow makes a bunch of excited noises before breaking down into a series of hoots, cheers, and a giggle fit. After a few moments she seems to compose herself verbally and once again chirps happily into the mic*

“That would be tho cool! It’d be nithe ta have thomeone ta talk to on a weg’uh’luh bay’thith. Ah mean Ah got Cap’in Kittuhth but he mainly jutht puhth ‘n meowth. Ah got mah tweeth ‘n plantth ‘n thtuff but they don’t have lotth ta thay moetht of the time. Ah talk ta folkth at The Villa but thometimeth it’th hahd ta he’ah them ovah the muthic ‘n Ah love the muthic… ‘n danthin’. Ah’ve twied talkin’ with the gahdth down in the bunkah but they moethtly jutht look at me funny when Ah do. ”

*The whooshing and creaking noise ceases after a dragging noise and Willow coos into the mic*

“’N then they’ahth mah Asheth. Ah get ta talk ta huh too. Moetht of the time it’th with textht’th ‘n meth’ageth ‘cauthe she’th alwayth tho bithy ‘n all but we thtill talk. Haven’t thinthe the othuh night at The Villa but Ah think that ev’we one involved in whatevah happened when Ah blacked out ith dealin’ with it in they’ah own way. Ah know Ah have been.”

“They’ah hathn’t been any we’ahd thtuff happenin’ awound he’ah lately ‘n Ah’ve been thtayin’ at mah playthe jutht ta make shoe’ah. Even the voithe fwom the Weave hath been quiet.”

“Maketh me feel kinda lonely ta be honetht ‘n thtayin’ he’ah ith kinda boh’wing. Ah mean bounthin’ ith fun ‘n all but Ah’ve taken it eathy on that ‘n othuh thtuff too… When all Ah do thith wuhk awound he’ah it kinda taketh the fun outta thingth… Good thing Ah put in thith playgwound fo’ah Miley ‘n me. She hathn’t been by but she’th a bithy lil kit ‘n Ah love huh buncheth!”

*The whooshing and creaking noises resume after what sounds like a few quick steps and kicking off the ground.*

“Ah weally like thith thwing… Anywho, Ah’ve been watchin’ vidth off the datanetth ‘n thaw one about dateth. Looked kinda fun weally. Ah wonduh if’n Ah can talk Asheth inta goin’ on one with me thometime. Ah mean we’ve been ta each othuhth playtheth ‘n thtuff but nevah like out on the town oh’ah anythin’. Ah mean Ah gueth we could count The Villa ‘n The Tea Houthe ‘n Hoogleth but we only evah went ta thoh’the othuh playtheth befo’ah we thtahted theein’ each othuh. Not The Villa though. We’ve been they’ah thinthe we got tagethuh but the latht few timeth got metht up by mah blackoutth… Ah thtill love that playthe though. Would it be dif’went at thoh’the othah playtheth now, Ah wonduh? Mo’ah woh’mantic? Ah don’t know but it would be nithe ta find out. Even the idea of twyin’ it maketh me all fluttuh’wee inthide!”

“Way’ah would we even go, Ah wonduh? Ah mean Ah been in plenty of playtheth on mah own. But moetht of them don’t weally theem like the playthe ya’d take thomeone on a date. Would she even wanna go on one? Maybe Ah could athk huh if’n we could go on one of thoh’the double dateth oh’ah thomethin’. Maybe get ta meet thome of huh fwiendth oh’ah thomethin’. Ah’d love fo’ah huh ta meet Way’ed oh’ah Dim but Ah haven’t theen them in a weally long time. They can take cay’ah of themthelveth though tho Ah’m weally not wuh’weed but Ah do mith them…”

“Maybe Asheth ‘n me can take Miley out thome playthe! Oh Ah bet she’d love that a ton!! Ah can’t wait ‘til Asheth ‘n me talk nextht! Maybe we can get thomethin’ planned ‘n all. Leaveth Above only knowth we could uthe thome quiet time… Haha! Quiet time? Yeah wight! Miley ‘n me would weck that the fuhtht time she got a caythe of the giggleth fwom me pokin’ huh in the thideth. Ah think ya know what Ah mean though.”

“Ah got lotth ta think about though tho Ah’m gonna go fo’ah now. Ah’ll talk ta ya latah ‘n thtuff! Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow makes some excited noises and signs off with her typical “Boop!” After a second the Caretaker-esk voice can be heard.*

“If any of you tell her about the function to communicate with me directly…. I won’t translate for you anymore, that’s for sure, -loyal- Listener.”

*Audio rewinds, pauses for a moment, and starts again from the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy! I know we got off on the wrong foot last time we talked ‘n I’m sorry for that, I really am. I figured you ‘n me could try talkin’ again today. Well more like I talk ‘n you record… would be nice to have a conversation sometime though. OH! I know! Maybe there’s some sort a program or app or somethin’ could make that happen!”

*Willow makes a bunch of excited noises before breaking down into a series of hoots, cheers, and a giggle fit. After a few moments she seems to compose herself verbally and once again chirps happily into the mic*

“That would be so cool! It’d be nice to have someone to talk to on a regular bases. I mean I got Cap’in Kitters but he mainly just purrs ‘n meows. I got my treeth ‘n plants ‘n stuff but they don’t have lots to say most of the time. I talk to folks at The Villa but sometimes it’s hard to hear them over the music ‘n I love the music… ‘n dancin’. I’ve tried talkin’ with the guards down in the bunker but they mostly just look at me funny when I do.”

*The whooshing and creaking noise ceases after a dragging noise and Willow coos into the mic*

“’N then there’s my Ashes. I get to talk to her too. Most of the time it’s with texts ‘n messages ‘cause she’s always so busy ‘n all but we still talk. Haven’t since the other night at The Villa but I think that everyone involved in whatever happened when I blacked out is dealin’ with it in their own way. I know I have been.”

“There hasn’t been any weird stuff happenin’ around here lately ‘n I’ve been stayin’ at my place just to make sure. Even the voice from the Weave has been quiet.”

“Makes me kinda feel lonely to be honest ‘n stayin’ here is kinda boring. I mean bouncin’ is fun ‘n all but I’ve taken it easy on that ‘n other stuff too… When all I do this work around here it kinda takes the fun outta things… Good thing I put in this playground for Miley ‘n me. She hasn’t been by but she’s a busy lil kit ‘n I love her bunches!”

*The whooshing and creaking noises resume after what sounds like a few quick steps and kicking off the ground.*

“I really like this swing… Anywho, I’ve been watchin’ vids off the datanets ‘n saw one about dates. Looked kinda fun really. I wonder if’n I can talk Ashes into goin’ on one with me sometime. I mean we’ve been to each other’s places ‘n stuff but never like out on the town or anythin’. I mean I guess we could count The Villa ‘n The Tea House ‘n Hoogles but we only ever went to those other places before we started seein’ each other. Not The Villa though. We’ve been there since we got together but the last few times got messed up by my blackouts… I still love that place though. Would it be different at those other places now, I wonder? More romantic? I don’t know but it would be nice to find out. Even the idea of tryin’ it makes me all fluttery inside!”

“Where would we even go, I wonder? I mean I been in plenty of places on my own. But most of them don’t really seem like the place you’d take someone on a date. Would she even wanna go on one? Maybe I could ask her if’n we could go on one of those double dates or somethin’. Maybe get to meet some of her friends or somethin’. I’d love for her to meet Red or Dim but I haven’t seen them in a really long time. They can take care of themselves though so I’m really not worried but I do miss them…”

“Maybe Ashes ‘n me can take Miley out some place! Oh I bet she’d love that a ton!! I can’t wait ‘til Ashes ‘n me talk next! Maybe we can get somethin’ planned ‘n all. Leaves Above only knows we could use some quiet time… Haha! Quiet time? Yeah right! Miley ‘n me would wreck that the first time she got a case of the giggles from me pokin’ her in the sides. I think ya know what I mean though.”

“I got lots to think about though so I’m gonna go for now. I’ll talk to ya later ‘n stuff! Bye~!”
Posted Jan 3, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+253
Very interesting, and troubling!
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Jan 6, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow humming while it sounds like something is being stirred in the background. After a moment she chirps into the mic*

“Heya diawy thingy! Ah meant ta talk with ya thoonuh but Ah been kinda bithy. Tho much hath happened thith week! Thome gweat ‘n thome not tho good… Ah’ll jutht thtaht at the beginnin’ ‘n tell it ath it happened. No good newth fuhth ‘n then the bad aftah oh’ah nothin’.”

“Fuhtht off, Ah athked mah Asheth if’n she’d like ta go out on a date thometime ‘n she thaid yeth!”

*Willow pauses to hoot and whoop excitedly away from the mic.*

“That made me tho happy when she thaid that ‘n Ah can’t wait ta thee what a date ith like. Ah wonduh way’ah we’ll go… What will we do? Oh Ah can’t wait ta find out! Thith ith tho exthitin’! Oh Ah can’t wait! Ah can’t wait!!”

*More hooting, whooping, and excited noises can be heard before Willow calms down, takes a sip of something near the mic, and begins speaking again.*

“Thith wight he’ah ith anothuh thing that happened. Pinky ‘n me talked a lil bit ‘n she showed me how ta make Wake-up Juith wight! Ah been makin’ it wong thith whole time but what she taught me ta do taytht’th tho much bettah! Ah wath makin’ it with hot powdah ‘n bittuh woot ‘n wath addin’ too much of the Wake-up thtuff. It shoe’ah would wake ya up though jutht not ath nithely.”

“That’th anothuh thing that happened! Well… aftah Ah mitht danthin’ at The Villa on Tuethday… Ah fwolicked too much ‘n fell athleep. Thlept wight thwough mah alahmth ‘n ev’we thing. The nextht thing Ah knew, Ah wath wakin’ up ta Ash’th voice ‘n she wath all wuh’weed that thomethin’ had happened ta me. We hugged ‘n thtuff ‘n then we had bwek’fitht tagethuh ‘n talked.”

“Asheth hath anothuh guhlfwiend. It made me thad at fuhtht but then Ah thought of all the weadin’ that Way’ed had me do ta find out about mah people ‘n what it meant ta be Oh’win a long time ago. We’ah like that. Polycatth ath Ash called it. Ah’m not shoe’ah if’n Ah’m a polycat oh’ah not but Ah can only thee mah’thelf with mah Asheth. Ah’m shoe’ah the othuh guhl ith weally nithe ‘n Ah wanna meet huh thometime but Ah’m not -huh- guhlfwiend. Only Ash’th ‘n Asheth thaid that wath okay which made me feel bettah. She thaid a lot of weally thweet thingth too. Thtuff that Ah wanna shay’ah with ya but Ah wanna keep ‘em ta mah’thelf fo’ah a bit longuh. Hug huh wuhdth in mah mind a bit befo’ah Ah tell ya. Nothin’ puh’thinal.”

*Willow sniffles happily into the mic before sipping something to compose herself.*

“Anywho, tho mah Asheth ‘n me talked a bit mo’ah ‘n she told me that we’d go with Lady Dee ovah ta Way’ed’th houth ‘n look fo’ah clueth ath ta whatth goin’ on with me. Well Ah met Asheth ovah at huh houth yeth’tuh’day ‘n had a bit of time ta ow’ah thelveth befo’ah Lady Dee came ovah. She showed me huh twee shrine ‘n Ah got ta thteal a kith befo’ah we met up with Lady Dee ‘n went ta Ahty’th.”

“Ah kinda hoped Ahty would be they’ah but he wathn’t. We thuh’ched the whole playth ‘n found a bunch of thtuff. Even found mah thpecial hat ‘n mah candy! Well mo’ah like the hat Ahty had me way’ah thometimeth ‘n the candy he alwayth gave me anywho. Bein’ back they’ah bwought back a lot of memoh’weeth… Ah mith Way’ed ‘n the othuhth. Ah hope Ah’ll thee ‘em again but Ah’m shoe’ah they’ah ok. Anywho, we’ll get ev’we thing thoh’ted out thoon enough, Ah’m shoe’ah. Lady Dee ‘n mah Asheth ah weally thmaht ‘n they have fwiendth that can help. Ah wanna do mo’ah but Ah’m not good at all thith thpy thtuff. Maybe Ah can do thomethin’ though. We’ll thee.”

“Anywho, tanight ith Villa night again ‘n Ah’m not mithin’ it thith time! Ah have no idea what ta way’ah oh’ah nothin’ but Ah can fig’uh that out in fwont of mah me’wuh in a few aftah Ah finish mah bwek’fitht ‘n go back up ta mah woom.”

“Ah’m gonna go fo’ah now. Ah wanna finish thith befo’ah it getth cold ‘n Ah got thome wunnin’ awound ta do. Take cay’ah diawy thingy! Kay bye~!”

*Audio clicks off to Willow’s typical “Boop!” After a moment an all too familiar voice comes on…”

“You know the drill by now, -loyal- Listener. Now if you’ll excuse me… I have other tasks to tend to.”

*Audio rewinds and plays from the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy! I meant to talk with ya sooner but I’ve been kinda busy. So much has happened this week! Some great ‘n some not so good… I’ll just start at the beginnin’ ‘n tell it as it happened. No good news first ‘n then the bad after or nothin’.”

“First off, I asked my Ashes if’n she’d like to go out on a date sometime ‘n she said yes!”

*Willow pauses to hoot and whoop excitedly away from the mic.*

“That made me so happy when she said that ‘n I can’t wait to see what a date is like. I wonder where we’ll go… What will we do? Oh I can’t wait to find out! This is so excitin’! Oh I can’t wait! I can’t wait!!”

*More hooting, whooping, and excited noises can be heard before Willow calms down, takes a sip of something near the mic, and begins speaking again.*

“This right here is another thing that happened. Pinky ‘n me talked a lil bit ‘n she showed me how to make Wake-up Juice right! I’ve been makin’ it wrong this whole time but what she taught me to do tastes so much better! I was makin’ it with hot powder ‘n bitter root ‘n was addin’ too much of the Wake-up stuff. It sure would wake ya up though just not as nicely.”

“That’s another thing that happened! Well… after I missed dancin’ at The Villa on Tuesday… I frolicked too much ‘n fell asleep. Slept right through my alarms ‘n everything. The next thing I knew, I was wakin’ up to Ash’s voice ‘n she was all worried that somethin’ had happened to me. We hugged ‘n stuff ‘n then we had breakfast together ‘n talked.”

“Ashes has another girlfriend. It made me sad at first but then I thought of all the readin’ that Red had me do to find out about my people ‘n what it meant to be Aurin a long time ago. We’re like that. Polycats as Ash called it. I’m not sure if’n I’m a polycat or not but I can only see myself with my Ashes. I’m sure the other girl is really nice ‘n I wanna meet her sometime but I’m not -her- girlfriend. Only Ash’s ‘n Ashes said that was okay which made me feel better. She said a lot of really sweet things too. Stuff that I wanna share with ya but I wanna keep ‘em to myself for a bit longer. Hug her words in my mind a bit before I tell ya. Nothin’ personal.”

*Willow sniffles happily into the mic before sipping something to compose herself.*

“Anywho, so my Ashes ‘n me talked a bit more ‘n she told me that we’d go with Lady Dee over to Red’s house ‘n look for clues as to what’s goin’ on with me. Well I met Ashes over at her house yesterday ‘n had a bit of time to ourselves before Lady Dee came over. She showed me her tree shrine ‘n I got to steal a kiss before we met up with Lady Dee ‘n went to Arty’s.”

“I kinda hoped Arty would be there but he wasn’t. We searched the whole place ‘n found a bunch of stuff. Even found my special hat ‘n my candy! Well more like the hat Arty had me wear sometimes ‘n the candy he always gave me anywho. Bein’ back there brought back a lot of memories… I miss Red ‘n the others. I hope I’ll see ‘em again but I’m sure they’re ok. Anywho, we’ll get everything sorted out soon enough, I’m sure. Lady Dee ‘n my Ashes are really smart ‘n they have friends that can help. I wanna do more but I’m not good at all this spy stuff. Maybe I can do somethin’ though. We’ll see.”

“Anywho, tonight is Villa night again ‘n I’m not missin’ it this time! I have no idea what to wear or nothin’ but I can figure that out in front of my mirror in a few after I finish my breakfast ‘n go back up to my room.”

“I’m gonna go for now. I wanna finish this before it gets cold ‘n I got some runnin’ around to do. Take care diary thingy! Kay bye~!”
Posted Jan 8, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to muffled noises as the datachron is picked up. Willow’s normally energetic voice sounds drained and tired.*

“Heya diawy thingy… Ah’m havin’ one of them thtay in bed kinda moh’nin’th. Ah didn’t thleep well latht night at all ‘n now Ah’m all floppy ‘n too ti’uhd ta go downthtay’ahth ‘n make Wake-up Juith. It’ll get bettah, Ah know… Ah figuh’d talkin’ might help wake me up fathtah ‘n Ah wanted ta letcha know ‘bout yeth’tuh’day anywho tho he’ah we ah…”

*Willow yawns tiredly away from the mic and then continues*

“Ah did mah uth’ual wunnin’ awound Thayd ta help people fo’ah shinieth ‘n thuch… fwolicked a bit at mah houth… went ‘n had thnackth with Miley… OH! ‘N then Ah had the thtwangetht uhge ta go thee the big twee at the Gwove… ya know… Wyo’th playth?”

*Rapid muffled noises can be heard as Willow breaks down into a giggle fit before continuing*

“Oh Ah mutht be ti’uhd… athkin’ ya a quethtion like that.”

“Well anywho, Ah went ta Wyo’th ta thee the twee ‘n Wyo ‘n Lyly wuh they’ah talkin’ ne’ah the thtweam. Ah got up in a twee ‘n waited we’thpec’fully fo’ah the big twee ta thay it wath ok ta thay ‘Hi’ ‘n tho that Ah could thtay outta the way of Wyo ‘n Lyly thinth Ah didn’t wanna intuh’wupped oh’ah anythin’. Well anywho, Wyo ended yup callin’ up ta me ‘n thaid she wanted ta talk ‘n offuhd me muffinth ‘n tea!”

“Oh mah gosh can Lyly make tea! ‘N the muffinth wuh tho good~!”

“Ah’m gettin’ ahead of mah’thelf though… Well Ah wathn’t gonna path up the chanth ta talk with a weal life Mate’wee’ah tho of coh’ahth Ah jumped at it! Lit’ah’woolly. Ah jumped wight outta that twee ‘n thaid ‘Shoe’ah!’ Couldn’t even contain mah exthitement on the way in ta Wyo’th houth! Ah kept jumpin’ awound ‘n ev’we thing! Oh it wath tho cool!”

“’N we’ah back ta the tea ‘n muffinth!! They wuh tho good!!”

*Willow squeaks happily into the mic*

“What Ah wouldn’t give fo’ah one of ‘em wight now… Oh well.”

“Anywho, Wyo talked ta me about thtuff ‘n thaid that she went thwough a lot of the thame thtuff that’th happenin’ ta me! She thaid she didn’t come from the Needle playth ‘n that huhth was cauthed by somethin’ elth though tho that wath a we’lief. It wath kinda cweepy ta he’ah that thith we’ahd thtuff happened ta thome one elth but it wath a bit of a we’lief too.”

“That doethn’t make me a bad puh’thin doeth it? Bein’ we’lieved like that? Oh Ah hope not. Wyo’th weally gweat ‘n Ah wouldn’t wanna be mean ta huh oh’ah anythin’.”

“Anywayth, Wyo talked ‘n tho did Lyly ‘n me ‘n then Wyo athked if’n Ah’d like ta walk with huh in the Weave! Oh man that paht wath what exthited me buncheth! Ah love the Weave! It can be tho calming ‘n the people Ah meet have thuch neat taleth ‘n thtuff. Thometimeth Ah even get ta help folkth that went ta the Weave ‘n left thtuff undone. But Ah nevah walked the Weave befo’ah! ‘N with a weal life Mate’wee’ah too!! Ah thought mah lil haht wath gonna jump wight outta mah lil chetht ‘n thtaht danthin’ on the table wight then!”

*Excited noises and squeaks can be heard away from the mic before Willow resumes.*

“Tho we go ta thith cave thingy wight? ‘N Wyo hath me thit in fwont of huh tho we could hold handth ‘n walk the Weave. Tho Lyly watcheth uth ‘n Wyo thtaht’th talkin’ ‘n befo’ah Ah know it, Ah’m theein’ all thoh’tth of thtuff fwom huh life! Thome of it wath weally gweat! Thome of it made me weal thad… But it all wath like Ah wath actually they’ah. Like Ah could thmell thingth ‘n feel thingth ‘n –feel- thingth. Ah couldn’t block out huh emotionth oh’ah nothin’… ‘N they wuh tho wah ‘n thtuff… Ah wanted ta weach out ‘n hug huh but Ah wath too caught up in what Ah wath theein’… ’N then mah mem’weeth came flashin’ in mah head. Ah got ta thee Way’ed again…”

*Willow sounds suddenly very sad and sniffles into the mic.*

“Ah weally mith him… Ah mean Ah know he’th okay way’ah evah he ith… He helped me tho, tho much ‘n fo’ah ath much ath Ah metht thtuff up ‘n ath many timeth ath Ah made him cwanky, Ah bet he mitheth me too.”

“Ah got kinda upthet that the mem’weeth went by tho fatht… ‘N then Ah felt thith thing inthide ‘n ev’we thing went black… It wath kinda thcay’wee ‘n the feelin’th that Ah felt… the whole thing gave me the shivahth. Whatevah wath in the black felt like… empty… empty ‘n cold… ‘n thcay’wee… Ah felt Wyo they’ah ‘n then thith othuh… -that- voith Ah’ve huhd befo’ah. She told me ev’we thing would be okay ‘n Ah jutht felt calm. Nextht thing Ah know, Ah’m he’win Wyo’th voith thay that Asheth ith waitin’ fo’ah me ‘n ta come back with huh. My lil haht jutht thwelled at the feelin’ of mah Asheth but the fuhtht thing Ah did when Ah opened mah eyeth wath ta give Wyo that hug Ah’d wanted ta give huh when Ah wath theein’ huh life. Asheth wathn’t they’ah ‘n that thwew me at fuhtht but Ah think Ah know what Wyo meant.”

“Well we all pahted then ‘cauth we all had ta get weady fo’ah the Villa. It wath Old Th’cool night tho Ah wo’ah mah cwazthy outfit ‘n went ovah ta the Gwotto way’ah Thunny had thet up fo’ah the day. Ah wath a lil late but Ah thtill got ta danth a bit befo’ah Ah went ta help out at the bah. Ah jutht did disheth but they all thaid it weally helped. Ah wath tho focutht on the disheth that mah Asheth actually thnuck up on me!”

“She wath weally ti’uhd aftah a long day of wuhkin’ ‘n wath jutht about ath floppy ath Ah am now tho we thaid ‘Hi’ ta folkth ‘n then that down on thome pillowth. Ah jutht wanted ta make huh feel loved ‘n be a wo’ahm cuddlecat fo’ah huh ‘n Ah gueth it wuhked ‘cauth she fell athleep. Ah took huh home ‘n then went back ta the Gwotto Villa thingy ‘n did thome mo’ah disheth ‘n dantht with Fuhm ‘cauthe he wath havin’ a bad night ‘n Ah wanted ta chee’ah him up ‘n then Ah went back ta mah houth ta thleep. Almotht went back ta Ash’th playth but Ah didn’t wanna wake them. Miley looked tho content all cuddled up with Asheth when Ah thaw them befo’ah ‘n Asheth needed huh wetht.”

“Ah’m kinda glad that Ah did go home latht night though. Ah had we’ah dweamth ‘n thwashed awound in bed pwetty bad. Ah coulda huht Miley oh’ah Asheth if’n Ah’d done that at huh houth ‘n that’th not at all what Ah wanna do! Funny thing ith that Ah can’t wemembuh them. Ah only felt fluttoh’wee in mah chetht ‘n weally, weally ti’uhd when Ah woke up. ‘N now we’ve come full thuh’cle!”

“Ah thtill feel all floppy ‘n ti’uhd but Ah gotta get up ‘n thtaht the day. Ah’m thinkin’ a bi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ig mug of Wake-up Juith, thome glowmelon, ‘n a bunch of bay’weeth with thome cwunch bugth thwown in fo’ah good measuh. Yeah… that thoundth weally good. Well ta-ta fo’ah now diawy thingy! Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after a very tired sounding “Boop…” from Willow. After a second the Caretaker-esk voice comes over the mic sounding a bit preoccupied.*

“This Weave walking phenomenon demands further study. I shall have to monitor these recordings for any future mention on this topic… Well –loyal- Listener, you know the drill. Enjoy a much clearer version of this sentient’s ramblings. Good day.”

“Heya diary thingy… I’m havin’ one of them stay in bed kinda mornin’s. I didn’t sleep well last night at all ‘n now I’m all floppy ‘n too tired to go downstairs ‘n make Wake-up Juice. It’ll get better, I know… I figured talkin’ might help wake me up faster ‘n I wanted to letcha know ‘bout yesterday anywho so here we are…”

*Willow yawns tiredly away from the mic and then continues*

“I did my usual runnin’ around Thayd to help people for shinies ‘n such… frolicked a bit at my house… went ‘n had snacks with Miley… OH! ‘N then I had the strangest urge to go see the big tree at the Grove… ya know… Ryo’s place?”

*Rapid muffled noises can be heard as Willow breaks down into a giggle fit before continuing*

“Oh I must be tired… askin’ ya a question like that.”

“Well anywho, I went to Ryo’s to see the tree ‘n Ryo ‘n Lyly were there talkin’ near the stream. I got up in a tree ‘n waited respectfully for the big tree to say it was ok to say ‘Hi’ ‘n so that I could stay outta the way of Ryo ‘n Lyly since I didn’t wanna interrupt or anythin’. Well anywho, Ryo ended yup callin’ up to me ‘n said she wanted to talk ‘n offered me muffins ‘n tea!”

“Oh my gosh can Lyly make tea! ‘N the muffins were so good~!”

“I’m gettin’ ahead of myself though… Well I wasn’t gonna pass up the chance to talk with a real life Matria so of course I jumped at it! Literally. I jumped right outta that tree ‘n said ‘Sure!’ Couldn’t even contain my excitement on the way in to Ryo’s house! I kept jumpin’ around ‘n everything! Oh it was so cool!”

“’N we’re back to the tea ‘n muffins!! They were so good!!”

*Willow squeaks happily into the mic*

“What I wouldn’t give for one of ‘em right now… Oh well.”

“Anywho, Ryo talked to me about stuff ‘n said that she went through a lot of the same stuff that’s happenin’ to me! She said she didn’t come from the Needle place ‘n that hers was caused by somethin’ else though so that was a relief. It was kinda creepy to hear that this weird stuff happened to someone else but it was a bit of a relief too.”

“That doesn’t make me a bad person does it? Bein’ relieved like that? Oh I hope not. Ryo’s really great ‘n I wouldn’t wanna be mean to her or anythin’.”

“Anyways, Ryo talked ‘n so did Lyly ‘n me ‘n then Ryo asked if’n I’d like to walk with her in the Weave! Oh man that part was what excited me bunches! I love the Weave! It can be so calming ‘n the people I meet have such neat tales ‘n stuff. Sometimes I even get to help folks that went to the Weave ‘n left stuff undone. But I never walked the Weave before! ‘N with a real life Matria too!! I thought my lil heart was gonna jump right outta my lil chest ‘n start dancin’ on the table right then!”

*Excited noises and squeaks can be heard away from the mic before Willow resumes.*

“So we go to this cave thingy right? ‘N Ryo has me sit in front of her so we could hold hands ‘n walk the Weave. So Lyly watches us ‘n Ryo starts talkin’ ‘n before I know it, I’m seein’ all sorts of stuff from her life! Some of it was really great! Some of it made me real sad… But it all was like I was actually there. Like I could smell things ‘n feel things ‘n –feel- things. I couldn’t block out her emotions or nothin’… ‘N they were so raw ‘n stuff… I wanted to reach out ‘n hug her but I was too caught up in what I was seein’… ’N then my memories came flashin’ in my head. I got to see Red again…”

*Willow sounds suddenly very sad and sniffles into the mic.*

“I really miss him… I mean I know he’s okay wherever he is… He helped me so, so much ‘n for as much as I messed stuff up ‘n as many times as I made him cranky, I bet he misses me too.”

“I got kinda upset that the memories went by so fast… ‘N then I felt this thing inside ‘n everything went black… It was kinda scary ‘n the feelin’s that I felt… the whole thing gave me the shivers. Whatever was in the black felt like… empty… empty ‘n cold… ‘n scary… I felt Ryo there ‘n then this other… -that- voice I’ve heard before. She told me everything would be okay ‘n I just felt calm. Next thing I know, I’m hearin’ Ryo’s voice say that Ashes is waitin’ for me ‘n to come back with her. My lil heart just swelled at the feelin’ of my Ashes but the first thing I did when I opened my eyes was to give Ryo that hug I’d wanted to give her when I was seein’ her life. Ashes wasn’t there ‘n that threw me at first but I think I know what Ryo meant.”

“Well we all parted then ‘cause we all had to get ready for the Villa. It was Old School night so I wore my crazy outfit ‘n went over to the Grotto where Sunny had set up for the day. I was a lil late but I still got to dance a bit before I went to help out at the bar. I just did dishes but they all said it really helped. I was so focused on the dishes that my Ashes actually snuck up on me!”

“She was really tired after a long day of workin’ ‘n was just about as floppy as I am now so we said ‘Hi’ to folks ‘n then sat down on some pillows. I just wanted to make her feel loved ‘n be a warm cuddlecat for her ‘n I guess it worked ‘cause she fell asleep. I took her home ‘n then went back to the Grotto Villa thingy ‘n did some more dishes ‘n danced with Ferm ‘cause he was havin’ a bad night ‘n I wanted to cheer him up ‘n then I went back to my house to sleep. Almost went back to Ash’s place but I didn’t wanna wake them. Miley looked so content all cuddled up with Ashes when I saw them before ‘n Ashes needed her rest.”

“I’m kinda glad that I did go home last night though. I had weird dreams ‘n thrashed around in bed pretty bad. I coulda hurt Miley or Ashes if’n I’d done that at her house ‘n that’s not at all what I wanna do! Funny thing is that I can’t remember them. I only felt fluttery in my chest ‘n really, really tired when I woke up. ‘N now we’ve come full circle!”

“I still feel all floppy ‘n tired but I gotta get up ‘n start the day. I’m thinkin’ a bi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ig mug of Wake-up Juice, some glowmelon, ‘n a bunch of berries with some crunch bugs thrown in for good measure. Yeah… that sounds really good. Well ta-ta for now diary thingy! Bye~!”
Posted Jan 9, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow humming merrily and a whooshing, creaky noise in the background*

“Heya diawy thingy! Ah’m weally, weally bad at thith wecoh’din’ thing ‘n Ah’m weally thawwy. Ah meant to wecoh’d the othuh day but then Ah huhd one of mah fav’oh’wit thongth on mah data-thingy ‘n thpent the wetht of the day bounthin’ awound ‘n wockin’ out! It wath fun but Ah completely foh’got ta wecoh’d latah… Tho Ah’m wecoh’din’ now befo’ah Ah get dith’twack’ted by anythin’ elth.”

“Let’th thee… OH! Ah been helpin’ out at Fuhm’th Foh’t ath a healah thinth the nuh’thith they’ah ah like thupah lazthy. Ah pulled out metal bitth fwom Fuhm’th back ‘n uthed the nano-thingieth like Ah thaw Ahty uthe ta help folkth in hith clinic. Ah altho did what the voith fwom the Weave thaid ‘n uthed mah Ethpuh’wee’neth ta fixth Fuhm up wight ath wain! Ah got ta help thith othuh lady too. She wath weally pwetty ‘n had huhtth on the inthide of huh body. Ah did what Ah could ‘n let the nano-thingieth do the wetht. Ahty woulda been tho pwoud if’n he’d theen it! Pwobally would’ve thcowled at me a lil leth ‘n given me thome of mah candy fo’ah doin’ good. Ah weally mith the funny faytheth he alwayth had ‘n cuddlin’ up in hith lap when he couldn’t thleep…”

“Anywho, Ah went ta the Villa uhlie’uh thith week ‘n didn’t thee anyone that Ah knew fo’ah a while. Pocketth ‘n Thunny wuhn’t they’ah ‘n neithuh wath Val which wath weally we’ahd. Woshi wath they’ah but she wath like thupah bithy. The Mathk’d Oh’win showed up latah ‘n Ah got ta danth with huh fo’ah a bit but she wan off ta talk ta fwiendth. Fuhm wath they’ah but he wath off in hith own wuhld… Thexthy Land! Ah got weally lonely ‘n ended up leavin’ tho that Ah didn’t end up havin’ a blackout oh’ah nothin’. Ah uthed the wadio app ta lithen ta the Villa ‘n bounth at mah bounth houth fo’ah the wetht of the night ‘n then Ah went ta bed.”

“The wetht of thith week Ah been doin’ thtuff in Thayd fo’ah shinieth ‘n bounthin’. Ah huhd fwom Fuhm that Wyo wath huht but she’th weally thtwong with the Weave ‘n Ah can feel that she’th doin’ okay. Huht but okay. Ah’d like ta go thee huh but she needth ta heal ‘n way’ah Ah might be able ta do thomethin’ with mah powahth, thometimeth the body jutht needth ta wetht ‘n do thtuff on itth own. Bethideth, Ah’d pwobally meth thtuff up oh’ah get in the way. Ah don’t mean to but it happenth thometimeth.”

“Haven’t theen mah Asheth in a while but with all that’th goin’ on, she’th pwobally weally bithy. Haven’t theen Lady Dee eithuh. Ah’m hopin’ the shadow people didn’t make twouble fo’ah them aftah we thuh’ched Way’edth playth. Ah don’t think they would but ya nevah know. Lady Dee ‘n Asheth ah both thupah he’woeth ‘n can take cay’ah of themthelveth but Ah jutht hope Ah haven’t made mo’ah twouble fo’ah them.”

“Anywho, Ah’m lookin’ foh’wuhd ta The Villa tanight! Thingth should be bettah taday Ah hope ‘n Ah’ll way’ah mah shiny shuht again! Ah need ta go get thtuff done befo’ah tanight tho Ah gotta go fo’ah now. Take cay’ah diawy thingy ‘n Ah’ll talk ta ya latah! Bye~!”

*Audio clicks off after Willow’s typical “Boop!” After a moment an all too familiar voice chirps in.*

“So here we are again. You know the drill –loyal- Listener.”

“Heya diary thingy! I’m really, really bad at this recordin’ thing ‘n I’m really sorry. I meant to record the other day but then I heard one of my favorite songs on my data-thingy ‘n spent the rest of the day bouncin’ around ‘n rockin’ out! It was fun but I completely forgot to record later… So I’m recordin’ now before I get distracted by anythin’ else.”

“Let’s see… OH! I been helpin’ out at Ferm’s Fort as a healer since the nurses there are like super lazy. I pulled out metal bits from Ferm’s back ‘n used the nano-thingies like I saw Arty use to help folks in his clinic. I also did what the voice from the Weave said ‘n used my Esperiness to fixs Ferm up right as rain! I got to help this other lady too. She was really pretty ‘n had hurts on the inside of her body. I did what I could ‘n let the nano-thingies do the rest. Arty woulda been so proud if’n he’d seen it! Probally would’ve scowled at me a lil less ‘n given me some of my candy for doin’ good. I really mis the funny faces he always had ‘n cuddlin’ up in his lap when he couldn’t sleep…”

“Anywho, I went to the Villa earlier this week ‘n didn’t see anyone that I knew for a while. Pockets ‘n Sunny weren’t there ‘n neither was Val which was really weird. Roshi was there but she was like super busy. The Masked Aurin showed up later ‘n I got to dance with her for a bit but she ran off to talk to friends. Ferm was there but he was off in his own world… Sexy Land! I got really lonely ‘n ended up leavin’ so that I didn’t end up havin’ a blackout or nothin’. I used the radio app to listen to the Villa ‘n bounce at my bounce house for the rest of the night ‘n then I went to bed.”

“The rest of this week I been doin’ stuff in Thayd for shinies ‘n bouncin’. I heard from Ferm that Ryo was hurt but she’s really strong with the Weave ‘n I can feel that she’s doin’ okay. Hurt but okay. I’d like to go see her but she needs to heal ‘n where I might be able to do somethin’ with my powers, sometimes the body just needs to rest ‘n do stuff on its own. Besides, I’d probally mess stuff up or get in the way. I don’t mean to but it happens sometimes.”

“Haven’t seen my Ashes in a while but with all that’s goin’ on, she’s probally really busy. Haven’t seen Lady Dee either. I’m hopin’ the shadow people didn’t make trouble for them after we searched Red’s place. I don’t think they would but ya never know. Lady Dee ‘n Ashes are both super heroes ‘n can take care of themselves but I just hope I haven’t made more trouble for them.”

“Anywho, I’m lookin’ forward to The Villa tonight! Things should be better today I hope ‘n I’ll wear my shiny shirt again! I need to go get stuff done before tonight so I gotta go for now. Take care diary thingy ‘n I’ll talk to ya later! Bye~!”
Posted Jan 15, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow sounding sad and withdrawn with occational sniffling.*

“Heya diawy thingy… Yeth’tuh’day wath a bad day… Well it didn’t thtaht tho bad. Ah went ovah ta Wyo’th ta talk ta Eltheh, the big twee they’ah, ‘n Wyo wath they’ah ‘n up tho we talked fo’ah a bit. Lyly showed up ‘n told uth that Woshi ‘n Luna wuh huht ‘n Wyo’th Gwove we’acted ta huh emotionth. That paht wath cwazthy cool but Ah wath weally wuh’weed fo’ah mah fwiendth ‘n we all went ta the playth they wuh at ta check up on ‘em.”

“It wath kinda thcay’wee when Ah thaw mah Asheth they’ah but she wath okay ‘n tho Ah went ‘n checked in on Woshi ‘n Luna. Ah got ta watch Knife wuhk ‘n tho Ah’m a bit leth nuh’vith about meetin’ huh but that playth wath thtill a hothpital woom ‘n that alwayth cweepth me out a bit. Woshi ‘n Luna will be ok with time ‘n healin’ ‘n Ah hope the thtuff that got Woshi wathn’t the thame needle thtuff that wath methin’ with me befo’ah Ahty ‘n thoeth othuh folkth thaved me. It all made me weal uncomf’table but at leatht Ah wath able ta be they’ah fo’ah mah Asheth.”

“Aftah a bit we left ‘n went ta The Villa ‘n thingth wuh gweat at fuhtht ‘n then… ‘n then…”

*Willow breaks down into sobs for a moment and then composes herself with sniffling.*

“Ah’m thawwy… Ah… Ah don’t wanna talk about it… Bye!”

*Audio clicks off to more sobbing. After a moment the familiar voice of her datachron’s AI comes on.*

“… And she’s usually oh so chipper… wonder what happened. Well, -loyal- Listener… you know the drill.”

“Heya diary thingy… Yesterday was a bad day… Well it didn’t start so bad. I went over to Ryo’s to talk to Else, the big tree there, ‘n Ryo was there ‘n up so we talked for a bit. Lyly showed up ‘n told us that Roshi ‘n Luna were hurt ‘n Ryo’s Grove reacted to her emotions. That part was crazy cool but I was really worried for my friends ‘n we all went to the place they were at to check up on ‘em.”

“It was kinda scary when I saw my Ashes there but she was okay ‘n so I went ‘n checked in on Roshi ‘n Luna. I got to watch Knife work ‘n so I’m a bit less nervous about meetin’ her but that place was still a hospital room ‘n that always creeps me out a bit. Roshi ‘n Luna will be ok with time ‘n healin’ ‘n I hope the stuff that got Roshi wasn’t the same needle stuff that was messin’ with me before Arty ‘n those other folks saved me. It all made me real uncomfortable but at least I was able to be there for my Ashes.”

“After a bit we left ‘n went to The Villa ‘n things were great at first ‘n then… ‘n then…”

*Willow breaks down into sobs for a moment and then composes herself with sniffling.*

“I’m sorry… I… I don’t wanna talk about it… Bye!”
Posted Jan 16, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
*Audio clicks on to Willow’s excited cooing*

“Heya diawy thingy!! Ah jutht got back fwom the Twiple Bee ‘n oh mah gosh ith that playth gweat!! The food wath amazthin’ ‘n Ah got ta meet fwiendth ‘n new people too! Like Elin Othuh-Willow ‘n Chimah ‘n huh fwen’ah’me Elin, the Oh’win Elin ‘n not the Othuh-Willow one… Ah you confuthed by that? Ah’m the one that thaid it ‘n Ah’m confuthed…”

“Anywho, Ah met up with Thunny ‘n Val at Pinky’th playth… -The- Twiple Bee, ‘n we went in tagethuh ‘n they’ah wuh alweady folkth they’ah. The playth thmelled tho good~! Mmm-mmm!!! Oh Ah couldn’t wait ta oh’duh ‘n befo’ah Ah knew it, Ah wath thtandin’ at the countah. Ah got a Bekkn Waf-FULL with fwuit ‘n a Choco-Bekkn Shake! It wath –tho- gweat!! Oh mah gosh!! Ah can’t even thay how good it wath~!”

“Ah altho met the fuhtht Elin ‘n gueth what? She’th new ta Nexthuth! Huh ship got in like a week ago ‘n she jutht got ta come down ta the suh’fith yeth’tuh’day! The food made huh weally happy too thinth she’th been livin’ off pwoh’tein packth thinth foh’evah. She altho wanted ta talk with folkth ‘n meet new people too ‘n she wath weally, weally nithe! Ah hope ta meet up with huh again!”

“Thunny ‘n Val theemed ta feel bettah then Fwiday at The Villa. Thunny feelth dumb about the whole Mithtah Toad-fayth thingy but he uthed huh ‘n she shouldn’t feel bad fo’ah that. –That’th- all on him. He’th been dealt with, ev’we oneth okay oh’ah healin’, ‘n she’th luhned not ta get uthed like that again. Thtill can’t fig’uh out how thomeone can have a toad fayth but eh…”

“Aftah a bit they left ta go thee the Joinin’ peopleth ‘n Elin had ta bolt tho that left me at the table with Chimah. She can do the moetht awethome thing with huh handth! Let me tell ya…”

*There’s a loud ‘Ding’ in the background along with some muffled noises before Willow chirps into the mic.*

“Someone’th at the doh’ah, Ah’ll bee ah bee!”

*Audio clicks off with Willow’s typical “Boop!” When it clicks back on a moment later, Willow is sobbing into the mic.*

“Oh diawy… Mah lil haht feelth like it’th all bwoken… Mah Asheth… Asheth bwoke up with me!”

“Ah can’t blame huh… Ah mean she’th thupah thtwetht out by life thtuff wight now ‘n feelth bad that she keepth takin’ it out on me ‘n doethn’t wanna dwag me down. We’ah thtill fwiendth ‘n she’th thtill in mah life, which maketh me happy. We can thtill cuddle but no mo’ah… othuh thtuff. That’d be too hahd fo’ah eithuh one of uth… ‘N Ah can thtill thpend time with Miley ‘n that maketh me happy too… Ah jutht… Ah’m thtill thad that me ‘n mah Asheth… Asheth ahn’t tagethuh anymo’ah… Bein’ lonely thuckth hahdco’ah ‘n with all she’th goin’ thwough… Ah’m gonna do what Ah can ta help huh… She’th thtill in mah life ‘n Ah’ll jutht focuth… on that…”

*Willow breaks down into more sobbing and the audio clicks off. After a second the all too familiar voice of her ‘chron AI comes on over the audio feed.*

“The perfect opportunity for me to observe this sentient… You enjoy the translation while I tend to her, -loyal- Listener!”

*Audio rewinds and starts at the beginning.*

“Heya diary thingy!! I just got back from the Triple Bee ‘n oh my gosh is that place great!! The food was amazin’ ‘n I got to meet friends ‘n new people too! Like Elin Other-Willow ‘n Chimer ‘n her frien-emy Elin, the Aurin Elin ‘n not the Other-Willow one… Are you confused by that? I’m the one that said it ‘n I’m confuthed…”

“Anywho, I met up with Sunny ‘n Val at Pinky’s place… -The- Triple Bee, ‘n we went in together ‘n there were already folks there. The place smelled so good~! Mmm-mmm!!! Oh I couldn’t wait to order ‘n before I knew it, I was standin’ at the counter. I got a Bekkn Waf-FULL with fruit ‘n a Choco-Bekkn Shake! It was –so- great!! Oh mah gosh!! I can’t even say how good it was~!”

“I also met the first Elin ‘n guess what? She’s new to Nexus! Her ship got in like a week ago ‘n she just got to come down to the surface yesterday! The food made her really happy too since she’s been livin’ off protein packs since forever. She also wanted to talk with folks ‘n meet new people too ‘n she was really, really nice! I hope to meet up with her again!”

“Sunny ‘n Val seemed to feel better then Friday at The Villa. Sunny feels dumb about the whole Mister Toad-face thingy but he used her ‘n she shouldn’t feel bad for that. –That’s- all on him. He’s been dealt with, everyones okay or healin’, ‘n she’s learned not to get used like that again. Still can’t figure out how someone can have a toad face but eh…”

“After a bit they left to go see the Joinin’ peoples ‘n Elin had to bolt so that left me at the table with Chimer. She can do the most awesome thing with her hands! Let me tell ya…”

*There’s a loud ‘Ding’ in the background along with some muffled noises before Willow chirps into the mic.*

“Someone’s at the door, I’ll bee are bee!”

*Audio clicks off with Willow’s typical “Boop!” When it clicks back on a moment later, Willow is sobbing into the mic.*

“Oh diary… My lil heart feels like it’s all broken… My Ashes… Ashes broke up with me!”

“I can’t blame her… I mean she’s super stressed out by life stuff right now ‘n feels bad that she keeps takin’ it out on me ‘n doesn’t wanna drag me down. We’re still friends ‘n she’s still in my life, which makes me happy. We can still cuddle but no more… other stuff. That’d be too hard for either one of us… ‘N I can still spend time with Miley ‘n that makes me happy too… I just… I’m still sad that me ‘n my Ashes… Ashes aren’t together anymore… Bein’ lonely sucks hardcore ‘n with all she’s goin’ through… I’m gonna do what I can to help her… She’s still in my life ‘n I’ll just focus… on that…”
Posted Jan 17, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices