WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[XFAC] Skirmishes

2 replies
Stars:
+79
Banned users
So my WSRP residents, an idea that is simple with no over arching commitment that can be repeated.
Many people ask for XFAC events and the like, and i know several want more conflict SO! here is my proposal folks!

-Simple one off skirmishes between two relatively even numbered groups... grouped up, dice rolls etcetra
-Open world (Obviously) to capture/retrieve/or simply both in the same place at the same time
- Injuries and death up to the individual players! maybe even make some new cross faction friends.

I am looking for people who would like to participate in this sort of thing... as well as those who could help run the exile side of things.
Also looking for feedback on what would be appropriate times and dates for folks to participate! so feel free to post in this thread with your opinions and feedback.

Lets get the ball rolling folks... there's a war going on, and both sides should do their part!
Posted Dec 24, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+183
I'd be up for it on Rilk.
Rilk Duskrunner - "Now that's a fireball! Let's see if it does that every time!"
Posted Dec 24, 15
Stars:
+43
I'm kicking around the idea of xfac BH/ICI stuff, so I'm already in with Sacrirelle on the other side.
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Dec 24, 15
NoticeNotices