WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Jolie Arts

6 replies
Stars:
+40
Finally had a chance to do a quick drawing of my precious grumpy aurin esper from Wildstar today!

Numaire%20color_zpscldp7azv.png

Bless Numaire's little tortured soul, haha, I love him so. I guess there's a reason he's been my first character to hit level 50, hehe.

You can check out his backstory here, if you' like =D
white%20sun%20logosmall_zps5g0txf81.png
Posted Dec 2, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Ira
Stars:
+220
This looks great!
Posted Dec 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+40
CropperCapture148_zpsipitv7qf.png
Elrin: *Grabs Numaire by surprise and starts dancing him around the room*
Numaire: U-Unhand me, you lunatic!
Elrin: What? Geniuses can’t dance? Lemme teach ya…

My Tol n’ Scrawny (Numaire) and Smol n’ Beefy (Elrin) Aurin characters being adorable nerds.
Give it up, Numaire, you know you wanna tap that 8′D

Lol so if any of you were wondering what my preliminary sketches look like, vs my clean and flat color sketch from last time, here you are ahahaha. Got this idea randomly and just had to doodle it real quick before I forgot XD
(Numaire IS wearing a mask, lol, just in case that wasn’t obvious in my crappy sketch )
Posted Dec 16, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+40
Plushies_zpsfkqpggw1.png

More dorky Aurin antics XD

The Winterfest event has been quite fun so far, and the image of my characters chasing robo-plushies around the Blackhood’s lair cracks me up XD

Elrin got his ass kicked chasing a carrot plush, which is funny because he can friggin’ teleport. My guess is he got distracted and wound up launching himself right into a wall or something XDD

Numaire is there to witness all your follies, Elrin 8′D Damn cheating espers

Might do more with this later. Poor Elrin wound up all sketchy, but Numaire looks much more finished hah 8′D Oops.
Posted Dec 19, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+40
Super%20Esper%20Numaire_zpsoll6rhax.png
So I’ve got a headcanon that when sufficiently enraged/desperate, Espers can go the equivalent of Super Saiyan (complete with hair & eye color change XD ) and just wreck all the shit, but only for short periods of time; after which they are drained and pretty much defenseless. Like a flash burn of all their power at once in desperate times.

Guess who’s been rewatching old dbz lately 8′D

This was supposed to just be a warm up sketch before moving on to the main project for the day, but it got outta hand >__> I’ll have to come back and finish this later, heh

Elrin probably went and got himself into danger again, haha.
(I'll draw some of my non-aurin characters one of these days 8'D )
Posted Jan 6, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Ira
Stars:
+220
I adore how you draw bodies. Can't wait to see more!
Posted Jan 6, 16
Stars:
+40
tumblr_o5yyvaXoVz1qlfoq0o1_500.png

This is a sort of ‘i’m sorry i’ve been writing Captain America fanfic instead of rping with you‘ gift for my extremely patient friend XD

I apologize if the colors are awful, the screen I’m on has some wonky color settings (friggin 42″ tv for a monitor lol). I’ll probably come back to this tomorrow and fix it up, maybe add some more shading.

My character Talithan (right) and my friend’s Aurin, Andilan, being a bunch of shy nerds. Tali’s a double agent for the Exiles, though he’s originally Dominion. He rescued Andilan from the fighting pits on a marauder ship, and brought him to some Exile friends in Blighthaven aaaand eventually they fall in love <3 Not after their share of drama though, because we refuse to make anything easy for our characters ever XD
Posted Apr 21, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices