WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Quantum State Radio!

6 replies
Stars:
+43
I couldn't find the original posts so I thought that I'd start a new one. Quantum State Radio has been providing music and entertainment, guild ads, and event coverage since May 2014 and we're still here and kicking! You can tune in or wander around the site at http://www.quantumstateradio.com The DJBot provides music all day and night with a wide variety of genres. DJ Mother and Windflower offer up shows and are available as well if your group or business.

Thanks for listening for the last year and a half guys! Let's keep the music going!
Quantum State Radio
Station Manager
Host of The Rift - Fridays 7pm EST
Tune In! | Join the Staff
Posted Nov 20, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Tia
Stars:
+94
Every Monday from 7 PM to 1 AM Eastern I bring you the best songs from the 20th Century on Time Capsule.

If you have songs from any time of the Century that you would like to hear you can let me know on Twitter at @QSRMOTHER or in my area on Quantum State Radio's website Forums » Staff Forums » Mother

That being said sadly School finals brief Hiatus.
With a 14 page, 10 page, and 7 page papers, plus 3 finals to study for.. I am going to put Time Capsule on hold until Monday December 14th. But I will be back and Ready to get people into the holiday spirit!

DJ Mother
tia_s_sig3_by_tia_rie-d7k15q6.png
Posted Nov 23, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+43
Thanks to everyone who came out for my A Very Cthulhu Christmas show in Thayd last Friday night! I had a blast.
Quantum State Radio
Station Manager
Posted Dec 20, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+43
Quantum State Radio is closing down. I'd like to thank everyone for two years of fun and music. I'm live with the final QSR show right now. You can tune in @ www.quantumstateradio.com until 10pm EST.

Mahalo
Quantum State Radio
Station Manager
Posted Mar 4, 16 · OP
Stars:
+366
Thanks for the good times!

Sad to see QSR go, but all things must come to an end eventually I guess...was a blast while it lasted though!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Mar 5, 16
Stars:
+74
Sorry to hear, had some great memories with y'all. Best of luck in whatever endeavors you pursue, and feel free to stay in touch!
Posted Mar 5, 16
Stars:
+43
absolutely! I'll still be in game at least. I still need to rebuild the station building on his plot at the very least ;) It was an amazing amount of fun with the community and everyone.
Quantum State Radio
Station Manager
Posted Mar 5, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices