WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 5

[Addon] [Released] Tell Me More: A Lightweight Profile Addon

43 replies
Stars:
+321
Regarding the 'Scars' listing, a 'tail' option would be a good idea, considering Draken, Chua, and Aurin.
Posted Nov 8, 15
Stars:
+33
Just tested this. It's really amazing.

I would like to request an Occupation field, with jobs added as people request them.
For Age, I would like an Extremely Old option, particularly for Mechari that may have existed for a long time. Longer than Elders of organic races.
A Title field would be nice, allowing for writing it in. For my Aurin that would be "The Adorable"
For Eye Scars, I would like it to be separated into left and right options. It's unlikely characters would have scars on both eyes.
Definitely props for the Technomancer talent, but I would like to request it be updated to Technopath/Technomancer. Technopaths are especially known in the game lore from one of the instances, so that would be more recognizable if people don't recognize Technomancer.
I would like an option for a profile link that would copy into the clipboard, please.
I would like options for Tail. Like long, short, damaged, scarred, burned, and fluffy of course. Etc.
Exile Main: Lektra Bolt
Dominion Main: Andromeda "Rommie" Ascendant
Posted Nov 8, 15 · Last edited Nov 8, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+208
Reposting from the curse website:

It would be a lot easier to find this on the curse client if we could search it by name and not have to add [roleplay profile] in front of it. Just lettin ya know. :)
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Dec 28, 15
Stars:
+35
I have updated the name of the addon thank you for the suggestion (it might take a bit to update)
prXb8TW.png
Posted Jan 8, 16 · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices