WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Taking FREE requests! (OPEN)

16 replies
I'm in need of some Wildstar characters to draw, mainly for practice and to perhaps get my art out there a bit more and have examples for future commissions. So I thought I'd take some requests! Please note: I'm not sure what kind of art I'll be up to doing, so while you might just get a sketch there's also a possibility you might get a full completed piece as well. It will depend on how I'm feeling. I just basically want to experiment with drawing different Wildstar characters. Also it might take me awhile to get these done as I'll just be sketching/drawing them in whatever spare time I have!

Wildstar examples:
Spoiler: Show

Some more examples (these aren't Wildstar):
Spoiler: Show

You can also find more in the 'my art' tag here on my tumblr: http://drowofdarkness.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
----

So just post some pics of your character(s) and add in any relevant information I should keep in mind while drawing them, and I'll see what I can do ^^
Posted Nov 3, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
I would love some art done for my old pal Zoisite. She doesn't get as much love as she should.
Attached Images
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Nov 3, 15
Stars:
+16
Oh wow. Thank you so much for doing this. ^^

Whenever you have time, here's Cori for your consideration, and all pics are within the profile. Not much else to add - she pretty much looks just like she does in the pics, possibly with more freckles.

Thanks again. :)
Posted Nov 3, 15
I would love some art done for my old pal Zoisite. She doesn't get as much love as she should.

Ooh, a nok lady! :d I'll have fun drawing her, definitely.
wrote:
Oh wow. Thank you so much for doing this. ^^

Whenever you have time, here's Cori for your consideration, and all pics are within the profile. Not much else to add - she pretty much looks just like she does in the pics, possibly with more freckles.

Thanks again. :)

Ahh I adore Cori, she looks so awesome! I'm excited to draw all that wild hair.

I'll let you both know once I've got your art done!
Posted Nov 3, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Heya Bubbles! The art looks pretty great! Zynenna Here certainly could use a little art if you have the time and mind to do an Aurin! Plus it seems you haven't had something with fluff! The only note to really add is a Large Scar on one side of her neck, visible from the front still.
Posted Nov 3, 15
Stars:
+4
I'd love to see a drawing of my Chua character Butch. He looks pretty much the same seen in the pic. Just that hes always frowning. Take your time! I don't wanna miss this opportunity.
Posted Nov 4, 15
Stars:
+59
I'mma just take complete advantage of your kind offer so if you have the time I'd love a drawing of Niqe please and thank you \o/ qFmDWWM.png
Hardcore lurker Diagnosed memeaholic (Sorry not Sorry)
Posted Nov 4, 15
Stars:
+29
If you're interested in drawing Aurin, here's my character Juniper!
Posted Nov 4, 15
Lorelei / Thalril Benefactor
Stars:
+89
If you wanna draw a Mordesh, here's Thalril!
And if you wanna try a Draken, here's Lorelei!
Thanks!
Lorelei Blackclaw | Thalril Vitayev
Leader of Shezka's Blade
Posted Nov 4, 15
Stars:
+80
Your art is stunning!! Maybe you can draw Virith, if it's not any trouble. ;u; (Here's their in-game appearance, just in case!)

Thank you so much! ;0;
Posted Nov 4, 15 · Last edited Nov 4, 15
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices