WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

WSRP Housing Directory: Register your Housing Lot

23 replies
Stars:
+6
This is Proxima Dust, I've added all four of my plots to the directory-- loosely speaking there's cyberpunk, winter-spiritual, tropical desert, and spacey sci-fi. They're all still WIP but the last one is the only plot that's currently low detail.

If anyone likes one of these plots and is looking to plan an event (large or small) and would like access to plot unlocks (music, sky, etc.) or to add something custom to the plot for your event (decor-wise) feel free to let me know.

Cheers :d
Posted Dec 23, 15
Stars:
Well if Prox if doing it... :p Don't want to feel left out :d

Dubstep Orbitaldrop - Entity - Exile - The Zero Divided Club - Pirate Station Dance Club
Eidolon Zephyrhawk - Entity - Dominion - The Ill-fated Elysium - Doomed ship crashing into the sun.
Doomsday Clockwork - Entity - Dominion - The Clockwork Gardens - An engineered garden of nature and machinations.

Visit each and see if they fit your bill. Use whatever you like.
Posted Apr 6, 16
Stars:
Saphira's Haven
Plot Owner : Snuggles Bushytail
Faction: Dom

Open venue in an exanite forest, hot springs, mini outside bar on the water garden deck, and several places to hang out for conversation. All exterior is allowed for public RP, the house is off limits. Plot is complete with possible additions and tweaks.

I don't know if I need to post pictures to get it added or? I can if needed.

- Huntress Missy
Posted Aug 22, 16
Stars:
+15
One of these two WSRP Housing Directory threads should be archived or merged together to avoid any confusion for people wanting to add new plots or for the person(s) updating the addon.
Posted Sep 20, 16 · Last edited Sep 20, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices