Page
of 3

WSRP Housing Directory: Register your Housing Lot

23 replies
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
If you have a house that you're looking to have added to the WSRP Housing Directory addon (A great addon, highly recommend!) - Please fill out the below form!

http://goo.gl/forms/hhCPL6G0cs and provide your details.

This will allow your housing lot to be included in the directory on the next update.

What is the directory? Basically an easy to navigate add-on that tells you what times lots are open, a brief synposis of what players can expect there, and any other information you want to include (staff, sister lots, themes, etc!)
Posted Oct 30, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2
Is this for NA only, or EU too?
Posted Oct 30, 15 · Last edited Oct 30, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Both servers!
Posted Oct 30, 15 · OP
Stars:
+2
Awesome!
Posted Oct 30, 15
Stars:
+417
Everbloom Grove is open to visitors and always IC please visit the thread for full details and come on by anytime!! (Bramble currently under renos)

http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/m/11410152/viewthread/25190028-exile-everbloom-grove-public-ic-spot-circle
tempsig_zpsy00f7i9n.png
Posted Dec 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+417
Lol totall hit paste by accident lol! I had said I will definately do this when I get home >.>
tempsig_zpsy00f7i9n.png
Posted Dec 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
I'm reworking the data format to make it more easily updatable with less work. I'll get a new version as soon as Granokly possible.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Dec 8, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2
I'm just a poor newbie. I recently left the Dominion military and working in the freelance sector is hard. My plot of land is not very pleasing to the eye. All I have is a small meeting area, where I can meet with friends and clients that are looking to hire me for various jobs. ( being F2P does not help my plot situation either)
Posted Dec 9, 15
Stars:
+16
Toggle - if I need to edit something about the plot I submitted, is there a way to do that without your poor head exploding?
Posted Dec 9, 15
Stars:
+6
The outside is still a bit of a work o' progress, but Kader's Kasbah is open for any folks feelin' like stopin' on by. Got ourselves a little stage for any of them there performin' arteest's to use. Bars well stocked, though seatin' might be a bit short. 'Course, nothin' stoppin' folks findin' a spot of the floor neither.

((Vinzento Kader on Exile))
Posted Dec 9, 15
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices