WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Closed] [Exile|ENT] Brigid's New Brew: Shade's Eve Special

3 replies
Stars:
+63
This is my interactive on Brigid brewing her new beer after inviting Brakius to her brewery and try her fruited beer (made with orange peels, like Blue Moon). So come on in if you want to drink her new beer sample.
One day after she invited a young Human to her brewery in Celestion for her brew, Brigid decided that her fruited beer is good but isn't based on her family's traditions. She remembered a time when the family had created large lores on beer processes that was lost with his newly opened Brewery on Grismara with her escaped ancestor Sean Bree, who later died of despair of losing everything he invested in. After that, she was probably the last one alive in the family to carry on their legacy. As she carried a bushel of barley for her beer along with hops, she realized that she could try to create a cream ale, which despite its name is a lager beer that she just started experimenting with. With the combination of her knowledge of brew and resources in her hold, she proceed to brew her first experiment that might be suiting for the Shade's Eve along with its connection with harvest season. As she tasted the beer a day after, the first batch tasted like a sour water than a beer. Finally, she then realized that she has been used to ale brewing that she forgot to freeze them. However, due to being in Celestion, she decided to bottle them and add them to her freezer near the dispenser. Now she decided to name them "Harvest Reap" with a small motto "Honor to Jack Shade's End". Then she opened up her recipe book and added in her new entry of her new beer.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Oct 27, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 31, 15
Stars:
+12
"A small drink never hurt anyone!"
"Yeah, until you've downed three more!"
"My tolerance is high enough!"
"Until I drag you out of a fight again..."

Needless to say, Jake was not amused with his older brother's antics on alcohol. Either way, there was a new brew, and he was determined to be the first of the few to try it out. The older sibling, Robert, gave a sure nod in thanks as he took one of the bottles. The crisp sound of the cap popping open was music to the soldier's ears as he took a swig of the drink.

He let the flavor settle, lips parting slightly to really get the taste. It wasn't long until a wide smile grew across his face as he turned to his younger brother. "Hey Jake, put the science stuff down for a second and try this shit out!" He said before handing him the bottle. The young scientist did his best to eschew the drink to his lack of tolerance, but Robert insisted. Jake sighed, taking a small sip of the drink, letting it settle before giving a nod. "That's actually pretty good." He said with acknowledgement. "I know, right?!" Robert exclaimed before turning around with a smile.

"We'll take a six-pack!"
"Wait, w-what??"
Posted Oct 30, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+63
She then replied to the brothers' orders,
"Cans or in bottles. If cans, I don't sold in these forms since I have a bias against canned beer's reduced quality, especially mass produced ones like Protostar. Plus I dinnae have the capacity to make them. On the other hand, I have small bottles that will cost ye 5 silver a piece."
She then smiled.
"Glad tat ye like me new 'Harvest Reap' beer fer Shade's Eve. Don't forget to put those wee bottles in bridge or else, they taste bad."
Posted Oct 30, 15 · OP
Stars:
+63
Final conclusion, About time:
So Brigid handed 6 pack to Robert and receive her payment.
First customer and first fame.
Posted Dec 31, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices