Open Chat in New Window

Shade's Eve

2 replies
Ender a
Stars:
+2,779
Admins
Shade's Eve is almost upon Nexus!

Starting Monday October 19th, both Dominion and Exiles will be celebrating one of the in game holiday events Wildstar is adding. Here's the appropriately spooky announcement trailer:

And Pappy has been awesome to provide us with some additional lore for the event that you can find right here!
Quote:
According to ancient Cassian legend, the original human settlers of planet Cassus became infected with a dangerous plague soon after they made planetfall. After killing its first victim within a matter of hours, the disease spread viciously—decimating a beleaguered crew exhausted by their journey from parts unknown.

Night fell upon the settlers' makeshift camp, and they fueled raging bonfires with bodies of the fallen. The few remaining survivors hid in their shelters, praying their respirators would save them from a horrendous death. But just when it seemed that all hope was lost, they discovered a young girl with a natural immunity, and her blood was used to create a life-saving vaccine. As dawn broke and the great bonfires burned down to ash and embers, the remaining settlers emerged into the daylight, took off their respirators, and celebrated their salvation— even as they mourned the tragic loss of their dead.

You can find more in the link.

So get ready for the Myrth and Mayhem with new costumes, creepy events and much more!
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+85
http://imgur.com/a/UJKiX#0

Some preview screenshots courtesy of CRB_Caydiem!
Alt list:
Kharyn Aranis - Draken Warrior
Axis Calvia - Mechari Stalker (Inactive)
Alya Slate - Granok Warrior
Posted Oct 15, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+106
I wonder what this haunted housing contest mentioned at the bottom is about.
If someone has news on that, let me know!

I started a "haunted skyplot" theme ages ago on one of my alts, would be curious to see if I should finish it xD
fsigb.gif
Verena Priscus | Celia Donovan | Fiora Sanchez | Dezzra Pyreskull Jabbit EU (Dominion)
"The end is justified by being mean. Or something like that."
Posted Oct 16, 15
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices