WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Rendis Website Commissions [OPEN]

3 replies
Stars:
+5

Nerfed Geeks offers graphic and website design services through their designer, Rendis. Whether you are starting a new enjin site, or looking to update your current one, contact Rendis! He will be happy to work with you to capture the look and feel you are looking for. He has extensive experience in RP guild site design, making your site really match the theme and story of your guild. Please see below for some examples of the work he has done.

The majority of Rendis' experience is within the Enjin content editors, and therefore only offers limited services for websites outside of Enjin. He also has experience with Wordpress sites, with past work in the non-profit and commercial fields.

Currently Active Examples:
Cross Gaming - Multigame Community
Children of Skyrim - ESO Roleplay Community - Design featured on Enjin.com
Execution - SWTOR RP Guild
Black Marsh Confluence - ESO Roleplay Community

And of course, the Nerfed Geeks site!
enjin-featured-site.png

Visual Examples:
DV.jpg
VM.jpg
Execution.jpg
CoS.jpg
BMC.jpg
Cross.jpg

My prices are generally:

$20 - logo
$40 - logo/background for website
$60 - Splash page, module layout, logo, background image, and sub-header images
$100 - Everything above plus some extra fluff coding or extensive customization.

That being said - I am always open to negotiations to work within a particular guild's budget.
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 15, 15
Lorelei / Thalril Benefactor
Stars:
+89
OH! What are your typical prices for the RP guild enjin designs? And have you done any theme work on tumblr?
Lorelei Blackclaw | Thalril Vitayev
Leader of Shezka's Blade
Posted Oct 15, 15
Stars:
+5
OH! What are your typical prices for the RP guild enjin designs? And have you done any theme work on tumblr?

I haven't done any work on Tumblr - but am always open to new things! I'm starting to get into Twitch overlays/graphics.

My prices are generally:

$20 - logo
$40 - logo/background for website
$60 - Splash page, module layout, logo, background image, and sub-header images
$100 - Everything above plus some extra fluff coding or extensive customization.

That being said - I am always open to negotiations to work within a particular guild's budget. :)
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Lorelei / Thalril Benefactor
Stars:
+89
Ah excellent! We'll keep it in mind and get back to you if we wanna commission you \o/
Lorelei Blackclaw | Thalril Vitayev
Leader of Shezka's Blade
Posted Oct 15, 15
NoticeNotices