WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

PSA: Costuming Bug

11 replies
Stars:
+275
*insert Script swearing here* You know... if you're going to charge me an arm and a leg for (%*#$&% dye then for (#%^&% using (%#&*^%# dye, then you damn well better make your )%#*(&)@ dye addon (*%$*&)%&!) work. End of line.
Posted Oct 16, 15 · Last edited Oct 17, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+83
Online on Site
I've experienced two recent bugs related to character appearance, though I don't know if the second is directly related to the costume and dye issue. Still, it bears mentioning.

1) After porting to my housing plot from Thayd, I had a costume revert to an earlier version I'd saved in that wardrobe slot about fifteen minutes prior, made up of different pieces and dyes. I had definitely purchased the newer changes, as the new costume was showing when I talked to the Protostar Appearance Modificator NPC. And speaking of that ...

2) I had selected two options at the Appearance Modificator totaling 50 gold. I had more than 50 gold in my inventory at the time, but clicking the button caused nothing to happen. I tried a different NPC, reloaded UI and relogged, and it still refused to purchase the changes. Only later after I mailed myself more money did it accept the changes, taking more than the 50 gold listed (roughly 30%, I didn't note the exact numbers as the "solution" to the problem caught me rather by surprise).
wpheadermobile.png
Posted Oct 17, 15
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices