WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Your characters theme song?

63 replies
Stars:
+15
Izo's is sort of hard to pick, but out of every song that I relate to him, 'Hell Broke Luce' by Tom Waits seems to be the most fitting.

Maraka's theme is 'Momma Sed' by Puscifer, both as herself speaking to her son and her own mother speaking to her.

Vuduk's theme is 'Grand Canyon' by Puscifer. It doesn't entirely fit because she's a follower of the Way of Stone, but it still works as a semi-religious song dealing with one's own mortality; it could also work as her literally appealing to her (dead) mother.
Posted Jun 5, 16 · Last edited Jun 5, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+19
I had Rowley's theme before I even knew or wrote down what he is about in the End:
Posted Jun 7, 16
Stars:
+30
So I came back after months to edit.
Tom Waits - Hell Broke Luce, the lyrics are definitely still a good descriptor of his feelings on the fighting/war, with the overall feel of the song itself being the sort of anger I see him having: blunt, forceful, in your face and eager to bite your damn nose off.

The song for the Thornsprout tribe is still intact as well. I mostly felt it fit their "Never say die" attitude to a T, more so since all of them (besides Sazys, of course) happen to be back on Arboria still.
All Good Things - Never Surrender.

Now, time for me to go look at all the other posts again, since I'm still a curious bugger.
Posted Dec 27, 16 · Last edited Jun 30, 17
Stars:
+123
Since the last time I posted, I've run into many more songs that I found fitting, But lately I have two that I've narrowed it down to in the case of songs that suit Aya.

aaand
Posted Dec 27, 16 · Last edited Dec 27, 16
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices