+40
This is Roshi's!
Posted Mar 25, 16 · Last edited Mar 25, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+63
Pretty much the theme for Douglas Bricius.Sorry about bringing in classical music but seem fit with his upperclass nature as Highborn Scientist and his skill at arms as a Warrior.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Mar 25, 16 · Last edited Mar 25, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+54
If I HAD to pick a song for Faydra..
c3cc006a-8e87-4c8e-b3dd-4ca81bc36ac2_zpsc762647e.jpg
Posted Mar 25, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
Doomsday Clockwork - Mechari
Posted Apr 6, 16 · Last edited Apr 6, 16
Stars:
+19
This song fits Pinky very well:
Posted Jun 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+7
Wisdom by Mother Mother fits Nera a little too well, I practically listen to it on repeat when I draw her. Mother Mother songs fit Mordesh pretty well in general, come to think of it
Posted Jun 3, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+65

Tabronx spent most of time, post-Gnox/pre-Nexus, as hired muscle for a number of organized crime groups. He's not a stone cold hit man or super stealthy assassin, but he's big, can talk tough, and is use to getting all the dirty jobs.

Upon his arrival on Nexus he is attempting to straighten his life out. His company, Slaghammer Industries, works in Salvage, Recovery and Construction but he still picks up the odd job as a hired goon and routinely battles his drinking and gambling addictions.
Posted Jun 3, 16
Stars:
+126
Two new characters, two new themes to go alongside them.

Gabriel Reille; Ex-Dominion fighter pilot. Now, an exiled gentleman and scholar who would sooner push forward and carve out a world if he had to. And that's why I ended up choosing this song. It's slow, careful, but with a steady beat. It does not waver, it does not shift from its course. The singer acknowledges his faults, but still pushes forwards; because he must. That's simply how it is.

Janus Haltzkov; a mordesh who I need to post a profile for, yet. Retired Reaper, general silent man with a taste for the quiet side and a peppy (and fluffy) adoptive aurin child. He's not loud, he's not intrusive; but he's prepared to do what he must. A military man for life, it's reflected (along with, I feel, the Contagion threat) in the song itself. The singer is desperate, at the beginning, warning his family away from some imminent danger - pleading almost, before the beat picks up. Or, as I like to see it, before shit hits the fan. If I could animate, I would do an entire music video just for Janus with this song. It's just that good.
8.jpg
Posted Jun 4, 16
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices