WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Your characters theme song?

63 replies
Stars:
+85
Distorted, sharp, and energetic, yet the breakdown is so soft, innocence lost in a digital storm; I can almost hear Proxis whispering in the electronic chaos.
Fpu9LNi.png
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Do pardon my eclectic music tastes! They tend to go all over the place. But here we go.
A rumbling, angry, broken drunk, Alaric Rowe has perhaps the most angry-sounding of the songs on here. He doesn't like you, he doesn't like Nexus, and he, in general, hates himself. The song reflects the voices that scream in his head every day. He's not a happy person.
Serl Flynn is a rather easy-going Judge. Sure, he originally wanted to be a history teacher; but his family had experience in law enforcement, and so he decided to step up and try to help out. The song reflects the sort of feel you would have gotten before he left the Dominion. Determined, rebellious, prepared to do what he had to to set the world right. He's an idealistic man.
Miles Knight, one of my newer characters. He's (by far) the nicest of the lot, a valiant member of the Radiant Legion and a very driven individual. He stands with the Dominion and their cause; to bring law and order to the galaxy, even if it costs his life. Such would just be his duty. This song reflects him quite well.
ANOTHER new character, Aerin Tayber! The song is fast-paced, with no vocals and no time to breath between the start and the end. It's non-stop action, and that's exactly what this young rapscallion enjoys. It's all or nothing in life; You either flip to full speed and meet life head on, or you find yourself dead in a gutter. He's not much for thinking things through.
And finally, Leslie Rowe. A far-distant relation to Alaric, she's friendlier by eons. A determined young girl, set to keeping the Exile fight alive, whatever her relative might say about it being doomed. The fight may seem helpless, but it'll all end well. Never mistake what a single person could do to end the suffering, the pain, the fear of the galaxy. There must be an end to the darkness. The Exiles are the ones in the right, here; not the Dominion. And that has to count for something... Right?

.... And this is a fraction of the music I have for my characters. Every single one of them has multiple songs; I merely picked the ones that are most.. obvious, I suppose. The ones that give you a close-enough look into their character and how they act. Needless to say, I have more.
8.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+8
Mind if I cut in?
First off, I have one and only one song in mind for Lugh Pudukov. (Well, maybe two, depending on his mood.)

If he's being ominous or he's just up to his usual hijinks, this would probably describe him, from the title (Broken Reality) to its xylophones and sad, yet creepily upbeat, and sometimes menacing tune.

If he's completely freaking out or he's trying to be a hero, this would be his theme. It's called UNTAMABLE, and it fits him, from how it starts out frantic and becomes a bit more heroic, good-natured, but still very intense.

I have other characters too, but until I put up their character sheets, that's all for now. ^-^;
Posted Oct 14, 15 · Last edited Oct 14, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+11
For Sabirr it is this song, Lost Forever by Van Canto:
Spoiler: Show

The reason I picked this song for her is lyrically it seems to be about someone dealing with and pushing through depression, and possibly other psychological disorders, which is what Sabirr is, and this song basically describes her perfectly, I think the fist part of the chorus really describes her view on her life pretty well: "Might be I am lost forever, still I'm here to carry on, even though the road is way less I won't doubt I'm marching on." She really isn't sure if her life will get better or not, she simply keeps living it in the hope that maybe it will. The opening line also does a pretty good job of describing her situation: "There is no reason no sense, I'm caged in prisons my consciousness built." Most of her depression, while caused by all of the things she's been through, is now caused by problems she sees that aren't always true, though of course she thinks they are. I picked this version of the song over the original acapella version because this one seems more emotional, and not as heavy, to me this version of the song captures her better.

And here's the original version they did, just for everyone to enjoy:
Posted Dec 30, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+208
Happy music for mordesh? HAH. Yeah right. Rhadka gets sad songs. Ruined marriages tend to do stuff like that.
So those are some of my thoughts from the bathtub.
Posted Dec 31, 15 · Last edited Dec 31, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+53
Pfft, if 'theme song' includes songs with lyrics then these are Ruuli's:

And these are Anlini's:

Apologies but I'm pretty bad with finding theme songs without lyrics.
ruuli emberglade // jabbit
vGxC157.png
Posted Dec 31, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+183
EDIT: Changed. See later.
Rilk Duskrunner - "Now that's a fireball! Let's see if it does that every time!"
Posted Jan 6, 16 · Last edited Feb 24, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+127
For Willow it's a bit tough since she has 3 personalities floating around in her fuzzy little head so let's see...

For Trisha Whisperwillow, I picked one that has some somber elements but speaks to her having led a nurturing and adventurous lifestyle.

The one I'd pick for the Vorkha "Killer Vee" personality is meant to set your teeth on edge. Manufactured, haunting, and almost gives you the feeling that you're being hunted...

And for the Vorkha "Willow" personality, I think these match her energy, playfulness, and the Wildstar setting and what's currently happening.
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+4
Oh hey, I think I'll take part into this little fun that is putting music on our characters !

This is what I'd see as Alexi's main theme. It sounds depressing but still has some beat, with some robotic feelings, so quite Mordeshy in essence I think. And the part from 3:06 onwards... It's just Alexi's cry for help in the name of his race and himself, as hope can only erode everyday without a cure... "We're dying... send help..."
Posted Jan 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+78
I have too many alts...
That this will be dumb long if I did them all.
So I'll do my 4 mains!
(In order of activeness.)

Mandya Cocinillidea
Spoiler: Oh, Susquehanna!- Defiance OhioShow

Tavil Sunkenmesa
Spoiler: Soviet Trumpeteer- KatzenjammerShow

An Pearlwhite
Spoiler: Postcards from Italy- BeirutShow

Zuzana Montimaers
Spoiler: The Hearse Song- As Performed by Harley PoeShow
Odd Arts of Leschinsky (Also a Deviantart)
Arbon Vale Aurin Cultural Preserve
Sahr Aurin Desert Nomadic Culture
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices