WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Your characters theme song?

63 replies
Stars:
+40
Is there a song that sticks with you as something important to who your character is? Lyrics, or maybe a feeling from the music itself?

I was listening to some Frank Turner the other day and the song "I am Disappeared" came on, and I couldn't believe how much my character, Mora, was like the girl described in the song. I feel like somehow this song inspired her character creation though I wasn't directly thinking about it while organically creating her character with the amazing RP community around me.

What song do you think fits your character the most? Why? Can I listen to it? =D
Posted Oct 12, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+6
The lyrics do resonate somewhat with the character, but it's mainly the overall feel of 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' by AC/DC that fit with his overall style. A slow, almost lazy beat that drifts through a rock riff to die for. It perfectly suits his haphazard way of approaching most situations. That, and it's AC/DC, so I often find myself listening whilst roleplaying/playing ;P
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+80
Fresh Static Snow by Porter Robinson really fits my character, Virith! The melody sounds a lot like her personality, and the lyrics seem to tell about her way of coping with the loss of her homeworld. :]c

Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Remarus Locke Benefactor
Stars:
+167
For Remarus, he's a bit of a wanderer, never truly settling down and living a life full of adventure and danger, while not losing his careless and fun demeanor.

Because of that, I feel Gilder's Theme from Skies of Arcadia resonates really well with him.
Remarus Locke @ Entity - Explorer, Owner of the Skyglade Lodge.
Member of Idle Drifters, an RP/PVE guild.
Posted Oct 12, 15 · Last edited Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+59
Niqe is a loner type person who is constantly blaming himself for his past while trying to move on and failing so he just indulges in life and sometimes does dangerous stuff to try get himself killed.

Therefore i think Lost Time Memory by Shizen no Teki-p fits pretty well with the overall theme of him (Lyrics in vid)
Hardcore lurker Diagnosed memeaholic (Sorry not Sorry)
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+145
Some super cheesy 80's rock song with a video of a girl dancing on the hood of a car.
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+281
Not too sure on Kintallo. So far, I'm thinking of Ah Nee Mah's "Light from the East".

This song is interesting to me. For me it invokes feelings of nostalgia then hope and happiness. When I hear this song, I imagine Kin yearning to be back with his family, dancing and singing as he used to. He's all that's left, but he will continue to sing and dance, and keep the teachings of his clan alive.
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+16
Heres what I chosen for my character Lumine.

Blazblue: Lakeside
https://youtu.be/8JrS-Aq6gg8

Why?
It matches the idea I had for her calm mellow demeanor plus everyday is an awesome day loitering and bumming around a spaceport.
Star
List
Undo
This is so Og's theme song.
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+149
I think this one is fairly fitting for Ishaori.
Posted Oct 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices