WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Update to Character Servers

2 replies
Ender a
Stars:
+2,779
Admins
I realized that we never updated the game settings here to accurately show the update to the servers when they were merged into Megaservers.

The two mega servers, Entity and Jabbit, has been added to the list, so when you add a character to your Enjin account, you should now be able to choose the appropriate server.

I have left the old ones for now, because I don't want to risk everyone suddenly having characters disappearing, but please go to your character page and update the server if you can. The old servers will be removed from the list at a later date.

Thank you.

Ender
Posted Oct 6, 15 · OP
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
The Characters page doesn't really show which server they're on anyway, and doesn't let you just switch them either : (
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Oct 6, 15
Ender a
Stars:
+2,779
Admins
Yeah, I was worried about something like that. Well, the option is there for new characters/if you want to re-add them :)
Posted Oct 6, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices