WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

((Open, Exile)) And Now, a Message from Zai's Sketchy Dad

6 replies
Stars:
+441
((Open for rp responses, questions, and follow up as people like-- Behold, an incharacter message from Zai's Dad))

Kronk Siegfist/ironfist/Smithington- look whatever last name I am using today- for that matter whatever first name I'm using today- Hi. This is Zai's sketchy Dad. Good to send you all a message.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that a lot you want to beat my ass. Also that I am wanted by like, Everyone. I mean the second one is normal, trust me, me and Avra go way back, and not in the good way that makes you have mixed feelings about if its quasi necorophilia with a 'desh. No, just in the “I get arrested and shit" way. So notably, I have no intention of coming to nexus and repeating THAT bullshit. Mr. Feathers, my new little dude, he needs his dad and shit.

But.

There's always a butt, you know, you genera blind dipshits-

But- I did think maybe I might do something as a gesture of not being a total shit. So any of you got questions? Ask away. I will answer. Seriously go on, ask me anything, I am here to clear the air like a fart loosed after you clenched on it for like, 20 minutes cause you dont want to do that to another guy in a drop pod.

But there was the important bit--

And more importantly- Here. I am leaving you the address of the last guy I knew who had a surviving hug bunny we took off arboria. Of the 11 we nabbed, 6 died the first few days (My idiot crewmate shook a bag. Full of babies and toddlers. Guess how well THAT worked out), three died in transit (We learned a valuable elsson about storing babies next to the trask cage), one pooped itself to death at the pet store (not on me!), and Zai I keapt (ok, that one is on me). But that does leave a potentially live missing hug bunny out there.

The last place I saw the little devil was “Frank's Exotic Pets” On the sketchy space station bear Archae 9. Ask for Frank. Tell him kronk sent you.
Exile:
Sarian Svarkova- Recovering Mad Alchemist
Aaron Oldman- Unfrozen traitor lawyer
Zai Starember- Treehugger
Dominion
Benvolia Arcae- Is very happy being Ben
Posted Oct 3, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Spoiler: Heavy language warning.Show
8.jpg
Posted Oct 3, 15 · Last edited Oct 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
wrote:
Spoiler: Heavy language warning.Show

I'm glad you hope I'm Happy, lawman. Cause life is good

<Attached is a picture of a granok, drinking beer and smoking a cigar, patting a baby murgh on the head. the baby Murgh appears to be chewing on a rifle stock, and is wearing a little pair of overalls>
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 3, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
I don't know Zai very well, Mr. Sketchydad, I've only talked to her like twice. Once when I found out she was a tree, and once after she hit a man for getting involved in something he shouldn't have. She seems pretty nice though. I liked her both of the times I talked to her. So, I want to ask a couple of questions:

Did you ever dance with your little girl? Did you ever sing to her? Are you serious about those awful things or are you just making mean jokes? Why are you reaching out? Are you trying to make your daughter sad? Mad? Are you dying of some horrible painful disease and want people to come find and kill you so you don't suffer? You're pretty mean. I think mean enough under aurin law to warrant an execution, so maybe that's it.
Posted Oct 6, 15
Stars:
+441
You REALLY don't know my hug bunny very well, do you?

I don't do petty head games, lady. I got in conteact for the real simple reason that its in my best interest to make you lot want to off me slightly less.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 7, 15 · OP
You REALLY don't read very well Mr. Sketchydad, do you?

I kind of said that already. I'm more asking for my own peace of mind. I wanted to know what kind of dad you were. If you were a good one, and not a complete meanie reprobate, maybe I won't come for the bounty on your head.
Posted Oct 7, 15 · Last edited Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+441
wrote:
You REALLY don't read very well Mr. Sketchydad, do you?

I kind of said that already. I'm more asking for my own peace of mind. I wanted to know what kind of dad you were. If you were a good one, and not a complete meanie reprobate, maybe I won't come for the bounty on your head.

My Kid Lived to Adulthood, and doesn't do slush. I think that's winning, as a parent.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 8, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices