WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

[Addon] LFRP

50 replies
Stars:
+275
Heh, no it's getting muted most of the time and every five minutes one slips through. I've also had one report of it happening on Zone changes. Anything that cause chat lag could be a potential issue. Until I post a new patch, extending the delay, turning off the Command channel will suppress the messages.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 11, 15 · OP
Stars:
+386
Just be careful with hiding that, some addons may use command channel as info for the user instead of debug(Print())
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Oct 11, 15
Stars:
+275
Release, 1.1.4

Per CRB_Bartleby, I've tweaked LFRP to have it change ChatLog:OnChatList. It should no longer meddle with the view status of the Command Channel.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
I apparently spoke to soon. 1.1.4 is on hold, till I figure out what went wrong. For now, revert to 1.1.3. 1.1.4 has been removed from Curse.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
Ok, fixed. 1.1.4 (revised) posted.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
As some of you might now, I've been working on an updated version of "Perspective" for a while now - unofficially, as Curse doesn't allow me to re-publish it.

Now the cool news: Perspective now also tracks Roleplayers based on Scriptorium's amazing work with the LFRP addon here. LFRP is required for this to work.

Official Curse Page: http://www.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar/222046-perspective

My Updated Version: https://github.com/SoeyFlamepaw/Perspective - click "Download ZIP" and install it manually.
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Oct 26, 15 · Last edited Oct 26, 15
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
Tried adding Jabbits "Datachron" channel to /lfrp-channels today. For some reason it keeps spamming this tho:
Quote:
[Command] : Error: You do not have permissions for the channel 'Datachron'

Not sure whats that about. it doesn't even give this message on channels that don't exist or that I'm not part of, but for this channel that does exist and that I am in, it complains? I suppose this is about /chlist - but that command works fine manually. Any ideas whats going on?
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Nov 9, 15
Stars:
+275
Could be a moderated channel. If so, it might not have permissions to pull member lists off it. Though it seems if you can pull a chat list command, LFRP should be able to. Unfortunately, being that you're on Jabbit, I can't take a look myself. I can create a moderated channel and set a password on it though, when I'm next in game. If it does it to me the same way, we have our culprit and I'll have to build a check to kill channel searches on such channels.
3462105.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 15 · OP
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Hi Script -

This error hsa happened to a lot of people in my guild as well. When they join if they have LFRP running, it will flood their chat window with Error: You do no thave permission for the channel WSRP Newbies Officer Channel, even if they're not officers.
Posted Nov 9, 15
Stars:
+275
Oh ho! That's that's LFRP false matching your Guild's Officer's channel instead of the Custom channel. Ok, THAT I can fix easy enough. On it.
3462105.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 15 · OP
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices