WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

[Addon] LFRP

50 replies
Stars:
+275
New release today for internal fix, very minor change. No new features.

Also a note. For LFRP or any addon like it to be effective, it needs LOTS of users. Right now we're only looking about about 30 downloads. That's simply not enough to make an impact. If you're a roleplayer and interested in promoting open world RP, please give this thing a try. Even if you just close its window and forget about it, it will be running in the background letting folks know you're around. It's one more way of letting other folks know you're out there and looking to roleplay. Thanks for your attention and consideration.

-Script
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 2, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 2, 15
Remarus Locke Benefactor
Stars:
+167
I'll add it when I get home Script!
Remarus Locke @ Entity - Explorer, Owner of the Skyglade Lodge.
Member of Idle Drifters, an RP/PVE guild.
Posted Oct 2, 15
I will be adding this again.. once I figure out how this all works once more. Nice to see you back Script my friend.
“This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine.”
Posted Oct 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
Hey there, Coil! *waves*
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 2, 15 · OP
Stars:
+63
Never used this thing before, but I support anything that fosters RP off of Skyplots. Installed, will try tonight after work.
kaelsig-wildstar.png
If your wounds are frightening, just call Pink Lightning!
Posted Oct 2, 15
Stars:
+275
New Beta, 1.1.0!
Added a searching members of popular RP channels function. If you're in a channel with "RP" (like WSRP for example) in the name, LFRP will find you. It's watching you. IT'S WATCHING! This is not the final version of this feature. I'll likely add a toggle for turning it on and off and I'm still debating the privacy concerns around it. Still, it should foster open world RP and it will make it so folks not using LFRP get included. That's a win, IMO.

As always, report errors here or on Curse. (here preferred)
Posted Oct 8, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 8, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+65
I shall download and use this. I thought I already had, but I was mistaken.
Posted Oct 8, 15
Stars:
+275
New Beta, 1.1.2!
Added a dialog for selecting which channels get searched ("/lfrp-channels"). Added an opt out signal (uncheck "LFRP?") which should disable display of users in channels who want their privacy. Added support for one version. Added whisper support to the right click action on the player listing. Left click still hints. Please report issues. I've had one report that the Command channel is not being properly muted. I need to determine if that is a fluke. Please report any strange behavior.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 10, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
Release 1.1.3:
No errors reported. Pushing this to release.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 10, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 10, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
I also am having the command channel not be muted... so every like, five minutes I get a listing of EVERYONE in the WSRP channel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Oct 11, 15
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices