WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

[Addon] LFRP

50 replies
Stars:
+275
Aw, that's a bummer. Still, probably for the best. I can forsee all sorts of PvP abuses if it wasn't.
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 22, 15 · OP
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
I"m still not seeing any downloads here. When I click "Other Downloads" I get a message, "no results were found", and the download box to the right is not present. If I click another add-on I can see stuff in the usual places.
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Sep 23, 15
Stars:
+275
And the download link isn't working? The one I posted?
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 23, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
I've added the curseforge project site to the first posting. For whatever reason, Curse isn't showing Alpha builds. I tested the curseforge link though and it lists correctly.

http://wildstar.curseforge.com/ws-addons/236288-lfrp/files
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 23, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
Added GitHUB Repository:
https://github.com/baslack/LFRP
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 23, 15 · OP
Stars:
+275
New Alpha build is up 0.3. Includes fixes, reworks, a new look to the ui, event handlers to keep the list from updating as you're browsing it, and a distance based sort. Still need to test the ICComm portion, so testers urgently needed. Would like to have this up and running before F2P goes live.
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 23, 15 · OP
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
I'll test the new version tomorrow. Feedback for the old version tho: window does not seem to remember it's position after /reloadui, and even if I closed the window, always reappears visible and in the same spot.
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Sep 23, 15
Stars:
+275
Ayep, haven't enterted in anything for OnSave or OnRestore yet. Will do so.
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 23, 15 · OP
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
I grabbed the repo! What times in the evening / timezone are you generally testing, Script? I can try to be online during those times, though it's been tough with my work schedule recently!
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Sep 24, 15
Stars:
+275
Tonight won't be on till late. We've students testing in Aikido tonight, so I have to play "test dummy" for their techniques. Will be on for a short bit after 11pm or so. Friday will be on longer, I'm guessing logging in around 9:30 to 10pm. All times EST. Saturday and Sunday, I'll hop in as I get free time throughout. I'll give a shout out in WSRP's channel, each time I log in, to see if any testers are about and or, if folks want to PM me a window, I'll try to hit those as well.
3462105.jpg
Posted Sep 24, 15 · OP
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices