WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Add-on Request!

50 replies
Stars:
+2
So saying nothing's available... kind of tweaks me off.

I did not say anywhere in my post that "nothing" is available. I think you misread.

As far as those addons mentioned, those are nice for what they do, and I appreciate the effort and dedication put into them, but I'm not interested in them personally. I don't see myself RPing with strangers in-game without a profile system of some design, so LFRP and LookAtMe alone don't really serve my needs.
Posted Oct 16, 15 · Last edited Oct 16, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
If you require a profiling system to engage in RP... You are doing it wrong. Tell me do you not talk to people you meet in the real world without first looking them up on your smartphone and reading their bio?
Posted Oct 17, 15 · Last edited Oct 17, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
Script, relax man. We know how hard we work on these things and there are folks who appreciate it. Don't let someone get ya down.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Oct 17, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Alright guys;

The addon isn't for Renhet and that's been said. Script disagrees on that RP style. I don't see anything productive coming from this conversation, which is dangerously close to "You're doing addons wrong" vs "you're doing RP wrong" which is not in the spirit of these forums. So can we just agree that there's a difference of opinion and move on please?
Posted Oct 17, 15 · OP
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Post deleted. Renhet, please see my above post. This topic moves on or this thread is locked.
Posted Oct 17, 15 · OP
Stars:
+2
I thought my response was fairly non- confrontational and explained my viewpoint better, but okay then.
Posted Oct 17, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
Never saw the response. My own might have been more diplomatic. I'm not terribly tweaked out about this folks, but I can be brusque, so for that I apologize.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 18, 15
Stars:
+386
Kitty S I haven't had time to really fix this. I've added you to Look At Me on curse and changed the license. feel free to mess with it. I'll get a git repo up soon.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Nov 28, 15 · Last edited Nov 28, 15
Stars:
+168
Online on Site
Togglebutton Sweet. It just so happens that I took the week off from work. Once 2xp is over with I'll shift over into Addon mode. (Revisit needs some love too).
Posted Nov 28, 15
Stars:
+35
Does Tell Me More not convey enough information? When it was released, a lot of people were saying in chat it was /too/ much information (IE: it should only be limited to basic physical features only)
prXb8TW.png
Posted Nov 29, 15
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices