WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Pyra's Commissions and Stuff

2 replies
Stars:
+2,002
Hi. I'm Pyra. Most of you already know me. For those that don't, I'm a freelancer that loves doing WildStar art. I also do commissions for a plethora of MMOs, but mostly WildStar, SWTOR, and WoW. Anywho, this is my commission thread.

tumblr_inline_o7e6gbLkyi1rsbsvf_500.png
tumblr_inline_o7e3te1LKb1rsbsvf_500.png
$10 - Black & White
$16 - Flat Color
$25+ - Armored and Colored
PRICES PER CHARACTER

Sample | Sample | Sample | Sample

• These are pretty big (roughly 1000 x 1000px) and come in PNG format, so no crappy JPEG compression, and a clear background. (How big? This big, and that's cropped for preview.)
  • They also make great avatars or viable for forum signatures. (I will crop them for free.)
  • Characters with crazy hairstyles, cybernetics, or fluffy ears/tails (sorry, aurin, mordesh, and au-ra, but that includes you) sit in the higher price range.
  • The more complex the outfit/armor, the bigger the price.

tumblr_inline_o7e3vjR5EG1rsbsvf_500.png
$10 - Black & White
$16 - Flat Color
PRICE PER CHARACTER

Sample | Sample

• Characters with crazy hairstyles, cybernetics, or fluffy ears/tails (sorry, aurin, mordesh, and au-ra, but that includes you) sit in the higher price range.
  • The more complex the design, the bigger the price.

tumblr_inline_o7e43agTIt1rsbsvf_500.png
$30+ - Full Color
PRICE PER CHARACTER

Sample | Sample | Sample | Sample

• Pose preference not required, but useful.
  • These are more meant for character sheet stuff. I'll resize them for free, if needed.

tumblr_inline_o7e48ksFK01rsbsvf_500.png
$45+ - Full Color
PRICE PER CHARACTER

Sample | Sample | Sample

• Photo reference REQUIRED.

tumblr_inline_o7e547mkGa1rsbsvf_500.png
$200+ - B&W or Color (Overlay)
PRICE PER CHARACTER

Sample | Sample
(Sample images are not to scale. Final image much larger.)

• These pictures are enormous and generally sit at 300 DPI or higher.
  • Due to their size, they take the longest to work on. Expect weeks to a month.

The Deets

• We email/message. I draw. Send the sketch. You note the edits needed. I revise, resend the sketch and await further updates/changes. If you’re satisfied, payment is due. Art will be completed and sent afterward. (The only exception to this is Painted Busts and Breaking Bank packages in which a partial payment deposit must be made.)
  • After the drawing is complete and sent, you may request color/hue/pattern changes, but not a complete redraw.
  • I reserve the right to DECLINE any commission offers with or without reason.
  • Payment made through PayPal only and due after the sketch has been approved.
  • I cannot draw machines, furries, Chua or Draken very well, but I know an artist that does.
  • There MAY be a waiting list. If there is, I will let you know ahead of time.
  • Prices too high? I don't like working under minimum wage.
  • Monetary tips aren't necessary, but hey, I can't complain. I love extra money.
  • Unless you are a particular artist I like, I will not do art trades, nor do I take requests.
  • Questions? Message me.
  • Want to see all my art? Go here.
  • NSFW art commissions? Yes, but it's rare that I do them.
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Sep 15, 15 · OP · Last edited May 18, 16
Star
List
Undo
Hello Pyra,

I hope you don't mind my budding into your thread to add my comments on your services:

I just received my drawing from Pyra this morning. Excellent service and quick replies to my questions and comments. Communication was easy between us and there were no unpleasant surprises. Several suggestions were made that I had not thought of and worked out splendidly. I am very satisfied with the work (which can be seen here):

Jaxi Starcrest
''...And yet I saw them in a limitless stream—flopping, hopping, croaking, bleating—surging inhumanly through the spectral moonlight in a grotesque, malignant saraband of fantastic nightmare.'' H.P. Lovecraft, The Shadow over Innsmouth.
Posted Mar 1, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2,002
Thank you very much for the work AND the support, Jaxi. Always here whenever y'all need me. :)
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Mar 1, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices