WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Dominion] [NA] [Finished] Douglas' Learning Music and Band Formation.

1 reply
Stars:
+63
Guid Day ta ye all, I am Douglas Bricius, Highborn from Alva (Planet Scotland). So as part of me heritage, I am practicin' me bagpipes that would be sung in funerals or special events if requests. Unfortunately, I require a band to accompany me in my singin' and it could be either bagpipes or drums or other instruments. For the sample, here's the bag pipe music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA (note that there are other songs I could play, like Amazing Grace for Military Memorial).
Hope ye reach out ta me and join me in me estate for practice. Fer now, I'll be blowing me bagpipe until further notice.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Sep 11, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 15
Stars:
+63
After writing and posted his request on the Datachron, Douglas began to practice his bagpipe outside of his newly renovated Estates house's frontyard. He then held his bagpipe under his arm and blew into the pipe to create a sound. At first, it came off with a squeal and a blowing wind. Then, Douglas rearranged his bagpipe along with his mouth and the droning noise came out of the instrument that could be heard a mile away. Douglas then closed his eyes and kept blowing his bagpipe. He then visualized his first time in his school's music room after his volunteering for bagpipes for school's band. The band conductor and former Legionnaire officer, Boyd McGordinium, lecture the students on both the usage of bagpipes and its required traits from the player. Within the few months of training, Douglas became a regular bagpipe player but not the best. However, as a band, his bagpipe allowed him to join in the band's droning noise without interruption. Then he and his bandmates played at the military base to boost morale of the recruits and then played at the school's graduation. The last part became sad three years later since he and his bandmates had to listen to the band's music due to graduating from the school and would never knew if the band would be seen again. Within five years, he stopped playing bagpipe until he got a hold of it in his first assignment in Ellevar where he practiced his bagpipe as a memory of his home and life. After his reminiscence, Douglas opened his eyes and sees the stone walled section of the frontyard with a fenced area of large Pommelgranate. A minute later, he finished his bagpipe music and went inside his home to rest.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Sep 11, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices