WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

[NA] Advertisement: PRESERVATION OF AURIN CULTURE NEEDS YOU!

11 replies
Heemi o
Stars:
+58
Online on Site
(This reply to the advertisement smells faintly of both pumera nip and roses.)

Dear Vireo,

Hi! We met at the beach, but it was rather brief, so I don't know if you remember me.

I have a map of my village on Arboria, and plenty of stories, fables, and mythical creature descriptions / depictions to show you! The only problem right now is fitting them all in the mailbox. Do you mind receiving them in parts? I'd have to go out of my way to find some of them, so it may take a while.

Lovees,
Heemi Thornpaw
Heemi Ozmora
Espernetic Chua Moon-Cleric
Posted Oct 24, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+150
wrote:
snip

Good Tidings Ms. Thornpaw,

Fret not, I remember you from the beach party. I'm glad to see you not only had a chance to make some friends, but were able to sample the waters in better spirits then I had found you. It's important to sometimes take a step back and evaluate situations, I am glad I could be a fresh pair of eyes to assist you that day.

I have a friend that will be ecstatic to see the map of your village (not that I will not be), and look forward to the rest. Folk tales tend to be among my favorite of our written works, as they may be the same story, but the telling tends to be drastically different from tribe to tribe. If I may suggest, consider visiting the Vale and dropping off these items by hand. It may save you the stress of trying to send them in pieces, and sorry of if they find their destination intact. Regardless of how you decide to send them, take your time, don't feel rushed on my behalf.

May the forests watch over you,

Vireo Graywind
The Arbon Vale: Traditional Aurin Settlement
Posted Oct 24, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 24, 15
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices