WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Open] An Open Letter Has Been Sent to the Collegium

1 reply
Stars:
+150
((This short message has been posted to the public holonet; the letter itself is in character as it appears in the link, although any followup discussion can not be vouched for. Which is why it is being linked here, in case people wanted to do an IC discussion!))

Hey y'all. I wanted to let you know that I've sent a letter to the Collegium; I am hoping the research data I supplied along with it and my PhD in xenobotany give it a little weight. You can find a transcript of the letter here: ((https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/130605-an-open-letter-to-the-collegium/))

Special thanks to Zai and JabbitGirl for their contributions to the cause.

-Pixie
Main: Rihko Kirijo - ENT-Dom
Cassian Scientist/Spy/Commissar
Owner, Kirijo House Gardens
Special Agent, ICI Nexus Division
Missionary, The Vigilant Church Circle

Alt: Keerith Brightleaf - ENT-Ex
Aurin Vagrant/Diner Cook/Treasure Hunter
Posted Aug 27, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+110
Dr. Haephelon Rix:
"I find the submission a bit childish, to be blunt. The carbon dating and planetary formation of Arboria predates Ohmna's work by some millenia. The Arborian forests and Aurin relationship to them has all the tags of slow, multi-generational adaptation, also predating Ohmna's work.

"Considering Ohmna could barely manage to get her 'beloved Skeech' to one of the Halon Rings before things went... poorly for the Eldan recorded on Nexus, I find the concept of her getting her 'master project' sent all the way to distant Arboria rather laughable on its own.

"By all means, pursue the idea to proper scientific conclusion... but good luck getting the Devourers shut down long enough for it to matter.

"Personally, I recommend focusing that level of political effort into negotiating truce and cease-fire agreements here on Nexus, so we can resolve the Strain before it makes all other arguments moot."
Posted Aug 27, 15
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices