Open Chat in New Window

Sevena's Little Art Thread

7 replies
Stars:
+72
kNHnW9o.png
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
Henry David Thoreau

Welcome! I am a hobbyist artist. On this thread I will occasionally post (mostly)Wildstar related art that I have made. My newest art will always be in my latest post. I hope you enjoy what I've created, if you'd like to see more of my art, please visit my gallery.

Uh, to start us off, here, have this drawing I did of Sevena like... well over a year ago! Sheesh!
c7omekl.jpg

And the header image I did for her profile! (in which her hair is moderately more under control)
7z7BSYa.png

And, lastly for this post, somebody with a serious plushie problem. :I
UqWtzxT.jpg
Posted Aug 18, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
CUTENESS!!!
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Aug 18, 15
Stars:
+141
Eee these are adorable, yes. Lookit dem ears and dat hair. Quite like the little details on stitched things, too. :d
Entity [E] Andric Pena, Jack Dynaer, Viere Skysoul.
Posted Aug 18, 15
Stars:
+319
Oh Wow this are cute. :d
Posted Aug 18, 15
Stars:
+72
Thank you everybody! This isn't Wildstar related, but it is "one of my favorite repeat commissioners" related, and also relevant to my "fabulous rhinoceros" interests.

4tknYZe.png
Like, really, who can say no to "please draw me a fabulous rhino avatar" not once, but twice? Not me... that's for sure.

But on topic, here's a really loose gesture I did of PJ Book Party Sevena before I passed out, I'll probably work on this some more later.

OBH1mmC.jpg
Posted Aug 18, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+72
LONG TIME NO POST, but here's a couple of Wildstar related pieces, I hope you all like them.

A commissioned avatar of Remarus Locke 's Remarus!
Tu3orMb.png

A commissioned avatar of Leschinsky 's An!
yiKs3ft.png

And, u-uhm, an anniversary drawing that I started in February but just now finished for Vireo Graywind *tugs at collar*
bKAvwJ2.png
Posted Apr 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+34
I like the art a lot! It's a little too cute for a grizzly, old Granok like me but I think it's really, really suitable for Aurin. Very colorful.
Posted Apr 8, 16
Stars:
+72
Thank you! I will draw a grizzly granok someday, and I will SHOW YOU THEN. Did I do that today? Uh, nope, sure didn't.

TA3Saqp.png

Me: Makes new character
Me: Takes her out to rp
Me: Spends the whole time drawing instead
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices