Open Chat in New Window

[Exile Public RP Hub] Lair of the Black Hoods Bar

4 replies
Stars:
+43
ACc5nI2.jpg

THE BRIEF:

• Light-hearted RP initiative in the Black Hoods Lair, Thayd
  • Simple Bar: Snacks, booze, occasional entertainment and casual socialization spot.
  • Potential future plans concerning small RP events.

Greetings Jabbit! This initiative is basically as it says on the label: a public RP hub in the capital city for people to mingle, kick back and enjoy a cold beer or vodka on the rocks!
Keon Baxter will be at your service, hoping to provide the following:

Approachability: I strive to provide a relaxing, casual and most of all welcoming atmosphere for roleplayers to engage in that other side of roleplay-.. y'know, the non awkward melo-dramatic, toe-twisting headaches. ..more the talky-drunky-singy-eaty-side of things.

Enlightening Entertainment: Got a budding rockstar in your blood? A proud poet? A delightful dancer? Keon Baxter is looking to employ, both temporarily and permanent, the finest creative minds of Nexus to visit and brighten the bar!

A Place to Network: Looking for recruits, contracts or a partner in crime? No better place than the local bar in the capital city to expand your friends-list!
Should the chemistry match well, nobody will hinder you in showing off your fancy “stamps collection” at home!

Caught your attention?
Then pop on by and be served the best that the Exiles have to offer!

Mainly I will advertise the opening hours Online, via the LFRP channel, yet I will also upload events here on this forum whenever I know for sure that I will be available.

uuTphKH.jpg

hOQwjUP.jpg

Got any questions or feedback? Give me a poke online!
Posted Aug 2, 15 · OP · Last edited Aug 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+43
A little snapshot, showing how first night at the bar went:

ClVimZI.jpg

Thanks to all who showed up, giving it a great start!
Posted Aug 2, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+43
A little status update on this project:

Sadly haven't been as active as I wanted to be, but the times I've opened the bar has been a success with the many guests dropping by, and the given feedback following. So definitely not discouraged from continuing!
We haven't experienced any RP trolls or party poopers, which is a great thing for those who want to experience more world-RP; Don't be afraid of playing IC outside the housing zones! :d

I've also made a new bonus character, Eliakim Argyros, who you can read more about here on my DA profile: http://wildstar-da.deviantart.com/art/Eliakim-Now-more-hairy-555656554

Want to be part of the project? Give me a whisper if you'd like to join in as either entertainer, barkeeper or bouncer and we'll figure something out together!
Posted Aug 24, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
Yay, more world RP! Glad it's going well!
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Aug 24, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+253
This is great :) i love it!
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Aug 24, 15
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices