An addon for getting picture of your character to edit.
CharacterShot is designed for making forum signatures and other edits easier. It puts your character on a black screen. You can choose camera and even animations to play. This is a no frills addon. Nothing fancy, just bare bones access to this stuff.
- Three on screen buttons auto fade when cursor not over them.
- Click tools button to show Tool Box.
- Can not set to a creature ID number
- ANimation speed timer great for accurate shots
- Button to play talk sequence.
- Pause Button (resets to frame 0 of animation)
- Slider for frame scrubbing
- Animation list / browser. Click an animation to play it.
- You can not completely control the camera. The furthest zoom out on Paperdoll camera is as far as ti goes.
- Some cameras, the Item preview ones, ONLY WORK ON HUMANS.
- I do not know what animations are what. you jsut have to go through the numbers. The good thing is there's nothing over 9000.
- You will need to manually download and install this addon. i will not be placing it on Curse.
Get it from Curse.
Type /shot in the chat box.
Controls have labels and tooltips. There is a maximize button, and the window is resizeable.
When editing the images, use a magic wand with 0 tolerance on the black. it will trim out without taking other blacks.
List of Animations
Click here for animation list in sortable spreadsheet
New UI Albumn