I'm working on an Addon of my own at the moment to replace Galaxy Library.
I don't know if it will be something useful, but I need some practise programming an Addon from scratch before I continue my work on Communicator and Comzmotronic. So have patience, for these Addons, but my time is really limited at the moment.
This is what the Addon currently looks like:
The screenshot above shows all 1048 Light Armor Headpieces, including those no longer obtainable.
The entire loading of these items takes around 1-2 seconds since it uses timers to populate the ItemList.
Seems to be the fastest way at the moment without any problems.
Idea I'm playing with : Pagination, but actually there's no need for it with my approach
The source code can be found here: https://github.com/NekoNova/Archive
- Loading of all Items in a way that does not slow the client
- Displaying all items per category in a fast way
- Displaying quality colors
- Displaying iLevel
Features currently planned:
- StatCheatSheet for every item
- Preview for equipment
- Search feature
Problems I'm still fighting with:
- Memory footprint : Addon uses a lot of information because I pretty much store an entire Item in memory
- Addon main Menu freezes due 13MB XML document being generated on save/load