WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

[News] F2P - Changes and Drop 6 Info!

27 replies
Stars:
+23
AH good times! I am glad to have met you here and not back when I scoured the alley ways of paragon city, in search of my next meal......-CHOMP!-
Posted Aug 2, 15
Stars:
+72
FYI there was a huge patch on the PTR this past week (10 gigabytes). Some people have already determined there's a lot of store stuff buried in the files, so this might be the precursor to the beginning of the F2P beta. We'll probably hear a lot over Gamescom and the week after.
Avatar artwork done by http://straycatsketch.tumblr.com/
Posted Aug 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
well, and for those who didn't notice yet: They did start up the PTR server as well, so you can try out the F2P patch there already. This is not the F2P beta yet, but a "stability test", but the whole stuff is already on there (though ofc: Work in Progress)
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Aug 5, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
UPDATE to title thread - Now includes a ton of new info from the PTR for Drop 6!

http://massivelyop.com/2015/08/05/heres-whats-in-wildstars-massive-fall-patch/
Posted Aug 5, 15 · OP
Stars:
+4
YYYYYES! Lawman's outfit!
Posted Aug 5, 15
Stars:
+25
Via Twitter, F2P launches September 29th.
aKz8syT.png
Posted Sep 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
That's not so bad, at least it's not in October. It's ALMOST in October, but it's not...

Plenty of distance between it and Heart of Thorns too, a good move IMO.

I SUPPOSE I can wait... *Tries to act cool and hide his excitement.*

...I WANNA PLAY WITH HOUSING AND MAKE A TREEFORT. And put my Granok in a robe and give him stupidly cute little plantfriends and protect the Aurin and step on Chua! :geek:
Posted Sep 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+65
I am happy with the route they're going with F2P, and I look forward to getting back into Wildstar. Really enjoyed it when it first launched but I was trying to juggle to many games and IRL, and it didn't make the cut.

I've been dabbling in SW:TOR (hence the profile picture) and while I like the game, mostly because of the unique class story lines and variable options on how your character can reply, I get hung up on the content/pay walls and the need to buy things like weekly passes to access some content, etc. On the flip side, however, I also understand the need for the company to generate revenue to support the game. I am more inclined to buy something cosmetic or unlock a character tab or bigger house plot than I am to pay to get access to certain dungeons or raids.
Posted Sep 8, 15
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices