WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

[News] F2P - Changes and Drop 6 Info!

27 replies
Stars:
+55
yeah i have 48 characters lol i made a lot pre-megaserver so that i could choose to play the game with every race/class/combo in the future without having to delete any and have RP choices hahaha.

i don't want to lose them :x

do we have a date yet or just "come fall"? i gotta make sure to get them all off the arkships.

by the way mheira i love your character customization, your aurin looks so cute!
Posted Jun 29, 15
Stars:
+366
It's just Fall as of right now.

However, moving them all off the arkship is probably a good idea to do sooner than later.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Jun 29, 15
Stars:
+545
to add to the circle / guild / warplot thing, you can still be invited in by others of a non F2P status. Also, if you paid for a month just to create all of them, then cancelled the sub, you wont lose access or get booted from them... you just wont be able to invite anyone else
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Jun 29, 15
Stars:
+55
thanks yeah, i'm gunna start diong that once i get everything fixed
Posted Jun 29, 15
Stars:
+63
I hope Carbine don't mess up F2P.
I know Lineage 1 and 2 but I also know about the fate of Tabula Rasa and Auto Assault.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Jun 30, 15
Stars:
+168
Online on Site
wrote:
I hope Carbine don't mess up F2P.
I know Lineage 1 and 2 but I also know about the fate of Tabula Rasa and Auto Assault.

I see a lot of people being very nervous about NCSoft's reputation with underperforming MMO's. I know little about Auto Assault but in the cases of Tabula Rasa and City of Heroes/Villains if you poke around you'll find references that paint very strained relationships above and beyond their respective financial issues between the development teams and NCSoft.
Posted Jun 30, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
New Stats for the next patch / F2P:

Read about them here:

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-07-22-deep-dive-combat-stat-revamp/

Long story short - No more primary stats, everyone is just AP, SP, Shield, Health, Armor as your primaries and then a bunch of new secondary stats and reworked secondary stats!
Posted Jul 23, 15 · OP
Stars:
+18
Oh man do I miss City of Heroes/Villains... still my favorite MMO (besides Phantasy Star Online) ever.
Posted Jul 24, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+23
Oh? What server where you on? I was on Virtue spending the first part of my career as a hero than the tail end of it as a villain on the rouge isles.
Posted Aug 1, 15
Stars:
+18
Sometimes I was on Virtue, sometimes I was on... oh dear, I can't remember it was um one of the really empty servers. I had mostly heroes, but I did have a couple villains.
Posted Aug 1, 15
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices