WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

Registry of Entity Highborn Families

34 replies
Stars:
+63
So I just relooked at my biography and need some changes to Bricius family.
Instead of Fergus, it will be Magnus Bricius who was Douglas' Grandfather.
Bricius family were powerful family on planet Alba, WS equivalent of Scotland, until their decimation during Emperor Vorios. When Myrcalus took the throne, Bricius family under the helm of Magnus Bricius--Douglas Bricius--aided the revolt to take back the rightful place and annihilated pro-Vorios families. Though not as powerful and influential as its previous incarnation, Bricius family had regained a position to survive currently. One of the latest heir was Douglas Bricius, a scientist warrior who volunteered for Nexus after graduating from University and elite army program.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Nov 13, 15
Stars:
+16
Updated!
Valesius and Eavior Family Added!
Dawning Family moved.
Changed Bricius Family History!

So guys I think there are enough families on here for people to start connecting and using this as a template to reach out to other families that share similar ties perhaps to form friendships, rivalries, or whatever.
Posted Nov 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 15, 15
Stars:
+63
I think I forgot to put Grandfather. like --Douglas Bricius' grandfather--
Posted Nov 15, 15
Stars:
+307
I'd like to add one more family if that's okay.

Noth Laima family - House Chaul -

One of the oldest Cassian families, members of Noth Laima were known for their legacy of exceptional scientists. Members of Noth Laima family have been serving Cassus and Dominion for centuries, at least one member participating in construction and maintenance of war technology somewhere in the key battles. Previously strict with marriage rules, Noth Laima soon found itself at odds and loosened it's rules.

Depsite that, because of the strong inbreeding tradition in the early days members of Noth Laima family have distinct features that may not be spotted anywhere else. Most of them have golden eyes and either ginger or blonde hair. And most importantly - somehow most of the members lean towards science.

Unfortunately due to the war efforts and financial struggles, as well as enthusiasm that led most members to lethal end, there are only two members of Noth Laima house who survived - Revanoh Noth Laima and her five year old son and child prodigy, Adrian Noth Laima.
Posted Nov 15, 15
Stars:
+2
Looking for permission to use someones house. Basically I in my bio i'm the Son of a 3rd ( or longer ) generation General. youngest of 3. my character sheet. here.

So, if anyone would like to have a cool , handsome, ex killing maching warrior cassian a part of their family let me know!
Posted Dec 1, 15
Stars:
+1
Calross Family - House Bronos

The Calross house is a large distinguished family that dates it's ancestry to long before the Dominions rise. Even of they don't have the records to show. Before the families recorded history, were a family with a different name and purpose served the Cassian commonwealth. Existing in a large communal family in every path and course of life. The family were among those that saw the descent of the Eldan to Cassus. They followed many of the Cassians into the worship of Eldan gods.

The history of the Calross Family began at the Ancestral degree. At the beginning, the family tied into itself in a daughter of House Chaul. Through marriages, the name changed into Calross. There the name Calross "officially" began, as far as they cared. With pride and devotion the Calross, served Chaul and the Dominion with utmost distinction.

The Calross were one of Chauls most powerful and reliable families in terms of military strength. Cementing themselves as a stalwart house fanatically devoting themselves to the Chaul and the Dominion. The Calross were known as a family of vigorous ferocity and almost a fanatical sense of devotion to combat and the prosperity of the Dominion. One man had his own plans for the Dominion. One where he needed either the help or the inactivity of one of his loyal houses. Vorios, a low nobleman of Chaul brought whimsical words and ideas to the Calross. Words which changed the fate of the Dominion forever. Vorios came with a, hypothetical, idea of increasing Chaul's power. One which required the Calross help. Trying to lace the Patriarch's ear's in poisoned words. Gilded lies full of praise and granduer, almost blinded the Calross.

One of the Calross, The Patriarch, saw through Vorias' scheme. Seeing through his wry words that probed the Calross resolve to House Chaul and the Dominion. This turned into something of a blind blessing. It was a chance to grow in power as the emperor's prized family.

The Calross had turned a blind eye to Vorios' coup. Neither helping Vorios, nor stopping him. The Calross shot up in status overnight. In their feigned ignorance, they reaped benefits second only to Vorias' ascension. For their 'loyalty', Vorias rewarded the Calross with priority rights to providing the Emperor's Fist special forces (not the royal guard as that was to be handpicked by Vorias himself. The Calross were seen as one of the most prestigious families. From picking choice marriage stock, swaying politicians, and softly guiding Dominion law from the shadows. Truly the golden age of the Calross line.

Life is like a circle. Where one side begins it's rise, another begins to fall. After enjoying a century and a half of silent power. The world was ready to begin crashing down. Calross loyalist warned the current Patriarch of investigating ICI on Jared's death. Coming to the conclusion that Myrcalus's information will find it's way back to the Family, Calross silently began cutting ties to Vorios. Destroying anything that linked them to Chaul.

Calross were right in their steps of protection. Myrcalus had found the appropriate information that linked Vorios to the crime. Taking up the sword, Indominus, rallying loyal Draken, and stormed Vorios'. In Vorios' most dire need, he called and called upon his trusted warriors in House Calross. Yet no one appeared in his defense. House Calross had realigned itself to House Bronos.

The change of hands in Calross was a surprise for all. Raising many eyebrows of why Vorios' most trusted family hadn't responded to cries of help. The eyes turned onto them as Myrcalus released the information he had found. Repercussions echoed through Calross ranks as they were looked at with prosecuting gazes. Trudy were seen aiding and abetting Vorios' coup. Yet with no evidence, nothing could've been pinned directly on the Calross Family. While Calross dodged a direct hit, they had taken a grazing bullet.

Overnight, the Calross family fell from grace. While many viewed the family as traitorous as Vorios himself. Others have stood behind their Calross allies and see them in the same light as when they were Emperor's aides.

50 years later, 1666, The Calross Family is still reeling from the backlash of the event. Hyrein leads the charge in returning the family back glory.

Family:
Dalcellius - Lord of House Calross
Melivel - Lady of House Calross
Hyrein - Eldest child, Lord Apparent
Rheagan - Second in line
Whylie - twin
Kylie - twin

OOC note: sorry it a long. I had a lot of fun writing this. I'm going to add more but I'm on my phone and it's a pain on the ass to write.
Also, since it's lentggth might be a problem. We can set it as a spoiler right?
Posted Dec 27, 15 · Last edited Dec 28, 15
Stars:
+21
Banned users
Valentina -House Evindra-

The Valentina family owes almost the entirety of its success to the Ancestral Decree. With the order by Emperor Jarec, the once small and forgettable line took advantage of their distant relatives and set to work strengthening their Highborn claim. The Valentina sons forged alliances and marriages with other highborn, gaining money through the dowries of countless other Highborns and reinvested the wealth into capitalistic ventures. By the time the Valentina's came to Nexus, they had already been established as an opulently wealthy house. Each child contained more Eldan blood than their predecessors, resulting in the running joke that the family tree goes "straight up, no branches". Generations of inbreeding has left the Valentina family sickly, and very few have survived to this day. The ones who do survive, however, are considered the best of the genetic stock in terms of Luminai-like appearance.

Due to their power gain in 1376, the family owes much of their status to the Church and Empire, seeking to strengthen it. Amongst their descendants, nearly half have donned the Church robes.

Known members:
Domitia Cassia Valentina (deceased)
Lucretius Seraphinus Valentina (deceased)
Roselyn Domitia Valentina-Veneto
Beatrice Cassia Valentina
Lucrezia Priscilla Valentina-Prospero
Seraphina Giulia Valentina
Antonius Octavian Valentina
Posted Jan 7, 16 · Last edited Jan 21, 16
Stars:
+63
wrote:
Bricius Family -House Tristan-
Bricius family were powerful family on planet Alba, WS equivalent of Scotland, until their decimation during Emperor Vorios. When Myrcalus took the throne, Bricius family under the helm of Magnus Bricius--Douglas Bricius--aided the revolt to take back the rightful place and annihilated pro-Vorios families. Though not as powerful and influential as its previous incarnation, Bricius family had regained a position to survive currently. One of the latest heir was Douglas Bricius, a scientist warrior who volunteered for Nexus after graduating from University and elite army program.
Fergus Bricius, Camilla Bricius, Douglas Bricius (current), Helena Bricius.
Bolded error: Forgot about the term being "Douglas Bricius' grandfather".
Posted Jan 7, 16
Stars:
+16
Okay, could you make this smaller?
I understand the urge to fill in as much family information as possible and you can certainly add that to a character sheet. However it needs to be small enough that I can add multiple families to the list in the front.
Posted Jan 7, 16 · OP
Stars:
+16
UPDATED~

Noth Laima family

I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm not familiar with that House. If it's possible could you pick one that is inside the game. It's fine if it's made up, but I feel like it's easier to manage that way.
wrote:
Bolded error: Forgot about the term being "Douglas Bricius' grandfather".

Could you rewrite the family entry and I'll just copy paste the newer edition in there.
Posted Jan 7, 16 · OP
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices