Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 9

[Addon] WSRP Housing Directory

80 replies
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
I've added my info now and I'll poke some people on Dominion side.... somehow I missed the big type on the first entry that said "Submit info here!" which I found now and went "Oh, I should add my info...." And did. Thanks for the reminder here!

Link to Entering Housing Info Here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jun 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
Put up the Drunken Eldan Tavern's stuff, very nice work, Toggle.
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Jun 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
I went ahead, with Neffelo Clamp's permission, and posted up The Shock Collar here as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jun 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
nudged Gina to put in Thorntail Village and the Lover's Garage, and Vlinn to put in the Scyl and Charyb... :d
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Jun 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+366
Gah, I need to do this! Thanks for the reminder!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Jun 25, 15
Stars:
+386
Initial version going up on Curse.
Updated OP with link.

http://www.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar/232031-wildstar-roleplaying-housing-directory
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 26, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
Mhm.. the effect when switching pages, with the text appearing, is nice on first glance, but I think it might get annoying real quick when you wanna look up something...
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Jun 26, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Really nice, this'll be very useful, thank you for your work in this TB!

I'm going to agree with Soey however, the text appearing is kind of slow for me (years of RPing has me a fast reader) and I can see that getting really annoying.
Posted Jun 26, 15
Stars:
+386
Click the button on the top left. It'll deactivate the animation. Having trouble getting it to save though.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 26, 15 · OP
Stars:
+386
There is a beta version up if you want to try it. You'll need to get it from the GitHub repository and manually install.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jul 3, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices