Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 9

[Addon] WSRP Housing Directory

80 replies
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
looks awesome, looking forward to using it! :)
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Jun 21, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
How can you help?

I'll be posting the form for entering into the in game directory soon. But I need some help before that.
I'd really like a logo like the one for the site, with the full web address and Housing DIrectory added.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 22, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
For the logo - if you google image search "Wildstar Icon" there's a good selection of options. A .png of the graphic used in the WSRP banner can be found here. I'm not very good at image manipulation and creating graphics, so that's all I can do to help in that regard.

As a flavour thing - I personally feel that it would make sense, assuming the directory is to exist as an in character thing you can access, that it eventually be given a name that would work for that. Personally I feel some Protostar reference (Since they control the housing system, basically) would work the best.
http://tinyurl.com/Flickerwisp
eJCzrQB.png
Posted Jun 22, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
Must say I love the idea of this quite a lot! Unsure how I can help beyond helping to test and such but I'd love to see it made a reality. I'd imagine you'd want a few data entry people in the future or a communal site (But not to communal, wouldn't want someone unwanted to come in and troll the data either!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jun 22, 15
Stars:
+386
CookieDragon The plan is for a person to enter their own data into a google form. I do this so that they can get an email with a link to edit it in the future. I will, of course check this all out before releasing stuff.
Baze I'm not planning on treating this as an IC thing such as PDA was. This is purely to make it easier for RPers (new and old) to find places. You could, of course act like it's in IC thing on your own, but I won't be branding it that way.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 22, 15 · OP
Stars:
+386
Check OP for link to submit your public housing plot.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 22, 15 · OP
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
Hey Toggle,

You can pull the WSRP PNG right off the site and augment it, and if you need the Photoshop source let me know, or I can try making something to your specification.

The WildStar logo is based on a font called Xirod, though many of the letters have been reworked by whoever did the work. It's still pretty decent for a starting point.
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Jun 23, 15
Stars:
+386
I can mod it, I just didn't know what font was used for the text.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 23, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
I have updated the OP to reflect the current state of the project and make it more useful for future users.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 23, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+386
A little bump here. Only two people have placed their info in the directory to be included so far.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 25, 15 · OP
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices