WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

[Proposal] WSRP Toolbox

35 replies
Stars:
+386
Going forward, the interaction design for the RP flagging addon would use a floating button. Mouse over would show name and title by default. Clicking once would add the "At a Glance" field to the tooltip, while right clicking would bring up the character sheet.

I can now add in optional dependencies for things like nameplate addons, to inject the RP name in them.
ACTUALLY, this could possibly allow me to attach the RP button to the nameplate by grabbing the internal list of them. I'm reluctant to do that, since some folks like myself don't' want giant combat nameplates overhead in RP.

Thoughts?
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Jun 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Jun 18, 15
Star
List
Undo
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
Using ForgeUI's nameplates, I'd love to see the RP button attached to it. You can set it up to hide the bars out of combat and just show a name anyway, and thats great. Though, I might suggest maybe offering different styles for the RP button, because the 3D looking one as it is know might clash with the flat design of ForgeUI.
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Jun 19, 15
Stars:
+18
Eyyy, welcome back, Toggle!
If you ever need testers for anything, you're welcome to give me a shout. I'm always up for alpha and beta testing of things!
Art Tumblr || Non-Art Tumblr
Posted Jun 22, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
This is still going on for anyone interested in hopping in! Any extra support we can get the better!
Posted Jun 23, 15
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
I'm using OptiPlates myself, with the bars turned off. Mostly I am using it because I like nameplates scaled by distance. Thanks for looking into this stuff, Toggle!
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Jun 23, 15
Stars:
+68
Oh geez, Toggle, I didn't even realize you were Zoisite when Zoi and Shine were asking all those terrible questions during that drinking game int he Boulder. I woulda said somethin'!

I just wanted to chime in, some of us would appreciate still being able to have the option to include full fledged descriptions if we want to for the 'PDA like' addon!
Sorry Sans. Tell Papyrus I said Hi.
Posted Jun 26, 15
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices