WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

[Guide] Killroy for Dummies

15 replies
Stars:
+275
Am I getting that right? The curse client isn't downloading it for you? But it lets you download other addons? Nothing I've been doing today should effect the ability to download the software.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 3, 15 · Last edited Oct 3, 15
Stars:
+321
I'd love to see the guide updated. For instance Killroy now includes a feature where when people say your name, it comes up in a different color. Much easier in a busy environment.
Posted Oct 3, 15
Stars:
+3
I go to your link listed, I click download with Curse Client, google chrome then asks if I want to launch the application, I click launch application. The Curse client launches and goes to downloads, then nothing. It doesn't download it at all.

Edit: This is the first add-on I am trying. I have never used curse or heard of it before joining this website.
"You quit now, you'll quit every day for the rest of your life"
Stars:
+275
Out of curiousity, you're an admin on the machine you installed the curse client on? When you install the curse client, you should see a tab for "Get More Addons". You should be able to click on that, then type Killroy into the find field. Then just click install. It should find your Wildstar install automatically.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 3, 15
Stars:
+3
Yes, this is my own personal laptop I'm the admin of haha. I'll try that way and see what happens.

Edit: I don't see this anywhere, WildStar isn't even appearing under the "My Games" either. o.O
"You quit now, you'll quit every day for the rest of your life"
Stars:
+275
Think we sorted this last night in chat box.
Posted Oct 4, 15
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices