WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Forum RP Format

3 replies
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
To help with your forum RP, please list at the beginning of your forum posts how open you want your topic to be for potential interaction as below:

[Global] Anyone can participate

[Open] Some restrictions (examples: Exile only, Chua only, etc. Please list the specific restrictions)

[Restricted] Fairly private with a handful of relevant parties interacting (Please list what types of people would apply. Example: Black Hoods Agents only, members of the Vigilant Church only)

[Finished] This forum RP thread has ended.

[OOC] - This Forum RP thread is for either coordinating groups of prospective RPers in forum RP, or discussing an ongoing RP thread OOC.

An example:

Title:
An Open Distress Call [Open]

Open RP limited to: Dominion players only

A Dominion ship has crashed in Malgrave, with its members calling for help! if you hear this distress message (etc etc)
Posted Jun 10, 15 · OP · Last edited Jul 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+8
[Global]

[Open]

[Closed]

[Finished]

That's what I'm used to seeing, myself?
lHWEoR8.pngg5vjjrh.png
Posted Jun 11, 15 · Last edited Jun 11, 15
Stars:
+46
Either way works so it makes it clear for people quick what they can apply to and how. I like Pepper's idea, though maybe add a [sign-up] tag too for threads who want a separate one for ooc talk. It helps too to set up the story itself and give little biographies for folks.
Happy Arkevox @ Entity- Dominion | Mythus Oligard @ Entity- Exile
Posted Jul 2, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Thanks for the feedback guys. Modified the original one with a couple of changes.

Oafish - I kept restricted over closed to avoid potential confusion between "finished" and "closed", but you're dead right on Global.

Happy - Added your idea to the list
Posted Jul 2, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices