WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Questions, Answers, and Arguments as hosted by Alexander 'Outsider' Venator ((Open to all))

54 replies
Stars:
+22
*Spends a few moments, huffing angrily before reaching over and getting himself a fresh glass of bourbon, glancing back over to the Cassian, and calmly straightening the lapels of his fine, black dress coat. His nose twitches a little before letting out a chuckle and mumbling to himself.*

"Probably should should think next time before breeding with crazy.."

"Ehh, Yes yes.. Just another day on on Nexus, friend Alex."
Posted Oct 1, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"Eyup.... Just another day Neff... and i heard that... One should avoid that... but Crazy is a more interesting experience... in many ways really"

*Alex sage nods and sips his Bourbon*
Posted Oct 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+43
*Erallia chimes in again on screen, this time, her attitude much different* "Alright. you'll hear it from me. I'm not bothering you or your family from this point on, Alex. I had a misunderstanding and it was just a silly thing, you know? sorry for all of the trouble." *Erallia nods with a calm innocent smile* "Hello Neffelo! good to see you out of the hospital, we should train sometime, y'know? Just another day..."
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Oct 1, 15
Stars:
+102
*The image of an abnormally severely ravaged Mordesh appears on the scene. She was clad in the robes of a XAS scientist, albeit in a more pleasant, purple/pink pigment. Her mechanically lyrical voice speaks out*

"Well now, this is interesting~ Greetings. I hope my dropping in is not unwelcome. I seem to have missed most of the fuss of before."
dQqghQJ.jpg
Posted Oct 1, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*Alex tilted his head at Erallia's words... and utterly confused.....*

"Huh.... ok...."

*he shrugged before nodded to the Mordesh caller*

"Huh... hello Mordesh... and... uh... thanks for chiming.... in?"
Posted Oct 1, 15 · OP
Page
of 6