WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Questions, Answers, and Arguments as hosted by Alexander 'Outsider' Venator ((Open to all))

54 replies
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"Ah... maybe i should get a Chua on here to be my co-star... gotta get the views somehow, and i personally would enjoy the experience."

"Ah.. that must have been quite the shock, to lose such a landmark of the dominion, but i am certain you shall rebuild and be stronger and more profitable then ever Nefflo, i shall have no doubts about that"

*He took another drink of his bourbon*

"Now that we covered the past and present... any plans for the future Nefflo? More and more people keep arriving to Nexus, and all that shall entail... you must have something in mind to guarantee your success"
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Stars:
+22
"Chua co-host would would be very entertaining, and would give Neff reason to watch, yes. Maybe try to to get Mondo Zax on on here some time? Neff would watch definitely." he said with a bit of a chuckle.

The Chua reached over and refilled his glass, having guzzled down the contents of his glass rather quickly.

"Well, have have been noticing large influx of of settlers and new comers to Nexus. More opportunities for Neff and and Collective to make lots of money off of. Obviously will be expanding size and scope of operations. IMportation, Exportation. Larger claims staked and and such. More demand meaning more money, but will have to ramp up supply in in order to keep up with, yes?"
Posted Sep 29, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"Ah... don't think Mondo would join me on here, heh probably a lot of reasons"

*Alex leaned forwards, resting an arm on the table*

"So Neff... care to tell our Viewers about your Collective? never know... there could be chua out there that could be wanting employment and with the skills to be worthy of employment... either way, any publicity is good publicity eh?"
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Stars:
+22
*Neffelo stares at the Cassian a little suspiciously, drumming his long, black finger nails on the arm of the large, fine chair the Chua sat in.*

"Neff's Collective? Mean the Red Tails? Sure sure.. See, there are lots lots of rumors about Neff, about the Red Tail Gan- ehhmm, Collective. Red Tail Collective.."

*The Chua rolls his eyes, rolling his free paw around at the wrist.*

"People say, 'Neffelo is is a criminal, smuggler, drug dealer, murderer, thug.. Say that that Red Tails are all criminals. This OBVIOUSLY is is not true. Neff has been investigated by Dominion MANY MANY times. And and every time, has been found innocent on all charges. Neff and Red Tails are are pillars of the community. Anybody who saying otherwise, is is a fucking liar, and should jump into jet turbine."

*The Chua growls out that last part of his sentence, balling up his paw into a fist, seeming to have gotten a little angry.*

"Ehm.. Anyways. Yes yes, Neff is is always looking for talented and creative Chua to help. Collective is always hiring. The Red Tails engage in WIDE variety of work ranging from Engineering operations, security details, business auditing, business consulting, and various accounting services."
Posted Sep 29, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*Nodded and looked back to the Camera*

"There you have it folks, legitimate business chua and his faithful employees... always looking for new additions to make great advancements for all chua willing to step up and be a part of something greater then themselves"

*Alex drained the rest of his bourbon glass and set it down*

"Ah.. as my faithful dominion guest i suppose i should pander and ask this particular question. Ever since coming here the Dominion has been locked in conflict with several bitter enemies, but one that persists is the Exiles... Neffelo, opinion on them?"
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Stars:
+22
"The Exiles.." The question causes the Chua to tilt his head slightly to one side, audibly grinding his teeth.

"Neff thinks that that some aspects of Dominion is is far too soft on. Disgusting hillbillies, dumb talking rocks . And and don't forget those disgusting, tree slank savages. Dominion should have let the Zax finish the job on on Arboria. Now those those damn rats have spread far far and wide like disease."

*He shakes his head before upending his glass and swilling down nearly half a glass of bourbon. Starting huff rather angrily as his tirade continues.*

"What should have done, Alex? Should have killed every last one of them, striped planet bare, build factories. Handing down gift of extinction to to those creatures, would be best thing to ever happen to Arboria and miserable little tree slanks that live there. That that answer Alex's question about Exiles, eh? Kill them all."
Posted Sep 29, 15
Stars:
+31
*A new screen flickers on and reveals the portrait of a large purple draken*

The large draken male furrowed his brow before barking a question,
"Alex, where is my cider?"
Posted Sep 29, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*Was about to answer Neff before turning to the screen*

"Gods dammit ... get it yourself! ya got two feet and a heartbeat"
Posted Sep 29, 15 · OP
Stars:
+43
*Another screen flickers on*
"Neff is right you know, exiles... kill. them... you know what I mean... If your brother were involved... what would your response be then, Alex...? what would do if he were in the line of fire... think carefully what you ask..." *The laughter would start, and would disappear as the screen would go black*
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Sep 30, 15 · Last edited Sep 30, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"Ah... there you have it my viewers... my obsessive and probably stalker ex-wife once more makes an apperence!"

*He shrugged and looked over at Neff as he took a drink from his glass*

"Just another day on Nexus, eh Neff?"
Posted Sep 30, 15 · OP
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices